CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!!

Re: CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!! **May Contain Spoilers**

Awesome! Thank you sooo much! I can't believe Mac's in bed with someone! That surprised me! And I really like Lindsay's hair. It's really cute.

Do those pictures show the new chick (sorry, I can't remember her name) out if the field? And if so, does that mean Sid is still going to be back in the morgue?

*does a happy dance* Love it, love it, love it! :D

Those pictures are great! I'll be interested to see that scene with Mac and Peyton at home. ;) Hubba hubba. :p

Everyone else looks great too. Flack is still wearing bad tie-shirt combos, I see (to judge by the blue set :p). :lol:

Now I'm even more excited about the premiere. :D

Oh, my god. Here are my comments on the photos that abc posted...

1. Darkness/Dark Lighting+Fair Skin= Bad. The first photo of that new girl due to the lighting...it washes her out. Not good at all.

2. Awww...Lindsay looks so cute with wavy hair.

3. Stella looks gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous with that Greek tan of hers. She must've had a good time there under the sun of Greece. I miss her.

4. See, Mac does look better with a little colour on his face. He has the perfect tan for a guy with his hair and eye colour.

5. Flack's suits are slowly starting to improve. Hopefully we'll get an episode in which his entire outfit matches and doesn't clash.

I can't wait to see some photos of how Hawkes will look this season. As for Danny, they'll show up somewhere.

Thanks for the photos Shane :D!

Flack's entire outfit matching? :eek: Is that even possible? :p (I still loves him though. ;))

I also hope we get to see Hawkes and Danny soon. :D

OMG.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.

You have made this Mac fan VERY HAPPY :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

God he looks good in those photos. As does Lindsay and Stella.

I think my eyeballs almost popped out of my skull when I saw Mac in bed with a woman. What about Stella?!?

Hehehehe.

Lindsay still looks cute. Her hairs kinda looks...big, for some reason.

Thanks for the pics, abc. You're awesome! :D

*dies at the Mac pictures*

Thank you so much for posting these! Hmm, it's probably just me but he looks like he's taking pics/video of themselves :lol:

P*t*ng*n*ng f#$k!!!

keich said:
I think my eyeballs almost popped out of my skull when I saw Mac in bed with a woman. What about Stella?!?

Hehehehe.

I agree...I want her to get away from Stella's man LOL. Smacked 4ever!!!!! :D

Lindsay still looks cute. Her hairs kinda looks...big, for some reason.

Thanks for the pics, abc. You're awesome! :D

Um, is Mac in bed with the new girl :eek:? Wow, the writers didn't want too long for that to happen huh? Hopefully all we see is a kiss, if that. I'm still not too keen on having characters paired with one another, even though I'm a Mac/Stella fan. This is all real interesting...

:eek: :eek: OMG MAC!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek:
DAMN HE LOOKS SEXY!!!!!!
thanks for posting em.:D

Those pics look to me like Mac got woken up in the middle of the night to go in and work. ;)

The spoilers indicate that they've been together for a year, so at least we aren't supposed to assume that they just met and jumped in bed together. ;) But I'm with you on the characters hooking up jorja. I'm not too keen on it either. :p

i just clamed down from the excitment and realized where's Danny?

:lol: No kidding--they're holding out on us with the Danny and Hawkes promos. :p Maybe they were worried that too much hotness at once would fry our brains. :lol:

But really, I think it's just because these promos all seem to have to do with the 'bungee sex' case, since Mac, Stella, Lindsay and Flack are all working that case. If we get B case pictures we'll see Danny and Hawkes (as well as the new detective ;)).

Back