CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!!

Re: CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!! **May Contain Spoilers**

Guys, please no wars over pics here! Let's keep it friendly, and if there are off-board conflicts, please don't bring them here. Thanks.

The picture of Mac and Lindsay makes him look like he's teaching his daughter how to archer :lol:

Here are some new promos from the upcoming All Access, which again, features Kid Rock. BTW, Happy birthday Kristine! (Top41) :)

Photos taken by CRAIG BLANKENHORN, (c)2006 CBS BROADCASTING INC.

Wanna use on fansites/websites,etc? Credit Shane or ShaneS and on Livejournal followtheroad.

Awesome pictures, Shane! Thanks for putting them up!

Yeah, Danny and Lindsay are working together, at least for a scene, those pictures really made my day! Thanks Shane :D

-Girlygirl

HA! Lindsay has 2 different badges in the same episode! :lol: On the pics with Mac she has the badge #5720, with Danny she has one with the #9047.

Thanks for the pics! Oh, I cant wait to see this episode. I like Danny's messy-looking hair.

Ok, I have MANY new promos for the upcoming episodes 'Stealing Home' 'All Access' 'Heroes' .

THEY WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS!!!

All Access Promos *NEW*

Heroes Promos

Stealing Home Promos

Dial up users now officaly hate me. :p

If you use on fansites/websites credit Shane or ShaneS and on Livejournal credit followtheroad.

Heh. Danny's going to be doing a lot of standing around with his hands in his pockets, apparently. :p :lol: Those are great pictures, Shane, thanx! :D (And I have broadband, so I don't hate you. ;))

Back