CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!!

Re: CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!! **May Contain Spoilers**

Wow, thanks so much for posting! I cant wait to see these episodes! Those smacked ones are cute.

I feel so bad for Stella. :(

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Top41 said:
Danny's in the water. That's going to lead to some bitching. :lol:
Seriously. Lemme guess - the water was freezing, they had him in there for like 12 hours, he wasn't given adequate smoke breaks during the shoot, and then they ignored his requests for dry clothes and a towel once he got out. :lol: Oh yeah, and he suffered severe "shrinkage" as a result of the freezing water and fears evidentiary screencaps will surface. :lol: :lol:

Well, water is one step closer to a shower, but that's for another thread. :devil: :D

These are great pics, and thanks! I so cannot wait until these episodes air. The waiting for all three of the shows is driving me nuts! :D

I think my favorite ones out of the batch were the ones of Mac and the soldiers and the solos of Danny and Lindsay from 'All Access.' :D

Glad everyone enjoyed!

Holy sh!t Frankie really did a number on Stella. The make-up people did a good job and honestly judging from those photos it's gonna be disturbing :(. Thanks for those pics Shane.

..Damn straight. Divers are everywhere. *squeeing at Danny in a dry suit*.... *pause*.... *whine* Why th' hell does he get a friggin' dry suit and not me?!! T-T I flippin' dive more than he does.. *curses my hight and my growingness*

Great pics Shane! Gracias!

Request by Lyn:

Entertainment Weekly Magazine - September 10th 2004

Wow, I'd never seen the first two before, thanks Bluegirl! :)

Thanks for sharing, Tery! I wonder if there is a site without the watermarks in HQ. :rolleyes:

Great pics, Shane and BlueGirl! Thanks for sharing!

Back