CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!!

Re: CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!! **May Contain Spoilers**

Great pictures! :D

Danny's in the water. That's going to lead to some bitching. :lol:

Soooo not looking forward to Stella being terrorized. :(

Shane

Thank you, thank you, thank you, OMG ...*THUD* Swoons at the lovely piccies. Love the Mac ones.....go he looks good.....though I could be biased.....me ....never...*cough*

Great pics Shane, thanks for posting! :)

can u tell me in which episode aidan is coming back please?

theres a thread about her in the main NY board if you want but it may contain spoilers

yes but the name of the episode isnt writtent can u tell me?

britney said:
yes but the name of the episode isnt writtent can u tell me?

"Heroes," which is the second to last episode of the season

THANX a lot damn i think producers of csi's r obssessed with deaht this year!and i really cant wait to see her back !!

Damn Lindsay looks stunning in the last pic there for All Access. Thanks for posting! :D

-Girlygirl

Thanks for the great pics! :D

Top41 said:
Seriously. Lemme guess - the water was freezing, they had him in there for like 12 hours, he wasn't given adequate smoke breaks during the shoot, and then they ignored his requests for dry clothes and a towel once he got out. :lol: Oh yeah, and he suffered severe "shrinkage" as a result of the freezing water and fears evidentiary screencaps will surface. :lol: :lol:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
Thanks for the great pics! :D

Top41 said:
Seriously. Lemme guess - the water was freezing, they had him in there for like 12 hours, he wasn't given adequate smoke breaks during the shoot, and then they ignored his requests for dry clothes and a towel once he got out. :lol: Oh yeah, and he suffered severe "shrinkage" as a result of the freezing water and fears evidentiary screencaps will surface. :lol: :lol:

Those screencaps would sure be interesting. :devil: :lol:

MrsGiovinazzo said:

I think you hit them all! :lol: Not to mention the complaining Danny himself will do on screen. :lol:

Thanx Shane for the pics! :) I love the solo Danny ones in 'All Access' and 'Stealing Home'! Those are some fantastic pictures, I bow before the photographers!

Here are some more from 'Stealing Home':

damn i havent noticed it yet but stella has a scar on her face of what frankie did to her!!

Back