CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!!

Re: CSI NY Picture Thread #2 !!! **May Contain Spoilers**

Gotta say, Hill and Anna had pretty interesting hair and outfits on "The Handler"

Yeah, Hill's hair. I just watched 'MIA/NYC Nonstop' again recently and I noticed that Hill actually had longer hair, except it was tied back. I think when they filmed that episode he had pretty much the same hair as he did in these promos. :)

Hill's hair was tied back in the crossover??? Oooh, I'm gonna have to watch it again. :D

Hill's hair was tied back in the crossover???
Yep, it was slicked down and pulled into a ponytail that looked like a little ball. ;) :lol:

I need to find some picture sources so that I can contribute some awesome pictures to this thread. :p You guys have found some great ones! :D :D

Really? I'm gonna have to watch that again.

Did you see how tight his shirt was? Now that's sexy!! Escpecially in the last one.

Some more promos from various season... [wait, various seasons? there's only been 2 Shane. *smacks head*]

Season One, 'Recycling'

Season One, 'Tri-Borough'

Various Stella Promos

Various Stella/Flack Promos

Stella/Mac Promo

Thanx Shane! Nice pics as always. Some were posted by me before, but I'm sure noone minds seeing them again! ;)

BlueGirl said:
Thanx Shane! Nice pics as always. Some were posted by me before, but I'm sure noone minds seeing them again! ;)

I didn't see them before, so I don't mind :D

I'm squeeing over Mac and the dog - is that worrying? :D And hurrah for Stella and Flack pictures! Shane, you're a star :D

Some more promos, this time from the Crossover 'Manhattan Manhunt':

Dancing with the Fishes

Also, I don't know if anyone has posted the set of 'Stuck on You' promos, so tell me if you want them and Ill post them here. :)

I really, really, really love that Dancing With the Fishes picture. The first one. GUHHHH. I wish I had a better vocabulary to fully describe what that picture does to me other than the 'word', GUHHHH.

lookaboomerang said:
I really, really, really love that Dancing With the Fishes picture. The first one. GUHHHH. I wish I had a better vocabulary to fully describe what that picture does to me other than the 'word', GUHHHH.

:lol: Dictionaries and thesaureses usually work for those type of things. ;) Plus glad you like the photos. :)

Is GUHHHH even in the thesaurus? :lol: But I see what you mean. Danny looks positively angelic and breath-taking in that one picture.

Are Horatio and Mac about to kiss in that one promo photo??? :lol:

Top41 said:
Are Horatio and Mac about to kiss in that one promo photo??? :lol:

You saw it too! :lol: I didn't think I was losing my mind. They do look like they are going to kiss. :lol:

Love the Danny picture. One of my favorites. :D

Back