CSI:NY/Miami -Generations #4 - Us kids are now in charge

MacsLovlyAngl

Head of the Graveyard Shift
G#1 http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=54024

G#2 http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=56561

G#3 http://talk.csifiles.com/showthread.php?t=57597

Welcome to Generations #4 - Us kids are now in charge.

With life returning to normal for the Taylor's/Delko's/Flack/Ross's/Messer's. We move ahead in years again. This time around we see the Delko girls get married, along with Lindsay and Gray.

We also see Michelle, battle something within her. Will her family be able to help her cope, before it's too late?

We also see Don and Gwen come together as a couple, and have a child.

As for the Andrew/Mac/Stella triangle.... It's a waiting period.

Recap on ages.

Mac/Stella -Michelle is 18, just starting her second year College in Miami/ shares a flat with Caroline who is now 21 in her third year of College. Little Tyler is 12.

Eric/Mackenzie Delko - Sharon/Shannon/Sara now 20 years all three attending College in Miami. Living in their three bedroom flat. All three getting ready to say..."I do." Lil Eric Jr is now 9, Jessica is 5

Danny/Nat - Lindsay is 20 attends College in Miami with the Delko girls and Gray. Still lives at home. Getting ready to marry Gray. Katerina is 6

Adam/Maddy - Gray is 20 in College. Still lives at home. getting ready to marry Lindsay. Adam Jr is 6

Marie - Jenson and Jake are 20 years. Both attend College in Miami. Jenson is single. Jake is engaged to Shannon.

MJ/Melina - Joshua and Jordan both now 4 years.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a rainy night when Michelle finally got home. It had been along day. Unlocking her door, she released her long beautiful dark rich curls from her hood. Michelle now stood at 5ft 7in, with gorgeous chestnut hair, and green eyes. Her curves were perfect, her striking personality, had all the College boys on high alert.

Walking into the living room, she found a note from Caroline.

"Michelle, gone to Travis's for the evening. See you tomorrow. Love Caroline."

Dropping her coat, Michelle headed to the kitchen for something to eat. She wasn't sure why. She was over tired, over worked, and swamped with homework. Taking out the left over spaghetti, garlic bread and salad, she had two helpings.

When she had finished, she took out her books and started her homework. She knew she had exams coming up. Exams that were going to test her ability for her strength of what she wanted to be.

As she worked on her theroies, the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey Michelle, it's Chrystal, what are you up too tonight?"

"Homework, sleep, homework." she laughed.

"We are having a little party friday, can we count you in?"

"I'll have to let you know. I have some things to take care of this week-end. I'll call you."

After hanging up the phone, she put her books away. Then heading into the bathroom, she showered and got ready for bed. Turning out her light, she fell into sleep.

Meanwhile...

MJ and Melina had just gotten the boys into bed. They were so excited about starting their first day of kindergarden. Collapsing on the couch, MJ caressed his wife's swollen tummy.

"Hard to believe we are due in less then, six weeks."

Caressing her husbands hair, she smiled. They had been married now, for just over four years. They shared two children Joshua and Jordan, twins.

"I know... daddy hopes we have little girls this time. He says he is missing me. We are going to have to go, see him soon. We've been so busy with our schedules. That we keep missing each other at the Hospital."

"We can go this week-end love. I have no plans. I'm sure the boys would love to see their grandfather. After that, we can stop off at my mom and dads. This way, both families are taken care of, for another few weeks."

"You're so bad, honey." she giggled.

"Bad? I'll show you bad, love."

Picking her up in his arms, he swooped her off to bed. Then laying her upon the sheets. He loved her with all the passion, that had continued to flame through their four years of marriage.

Over at the Delko's Mackenzie had just gotten Eric Jr. to bed. Jessica was another story. It was eleven at night, and she was screaming for her godfather who had promised to stop by before her bedtime.

"Please Jess, get into bed. Donnie is at a crime scene. He can't make it."

"Noooooooooooo... no, no, no... I want him, noooooooooow."

Eric was downstairs listening from the den. No way was he getting involved with that. The child was completely spoiled, thanks to Don. He could just get over here and deal with her. Hearing the knock at the door, Eric answered...

"Bout time. See what you've done."

Don laughed. He loved his Jessie. She had gorgeous peachy skin, dark brown eyes, almost black, that screamed stormy skies, long golden brown curls, that danced when she walked. Heading upstairs, he found her bouncing and screaming on her bed.

Looking towards the door, she seen her Donnie. Welding her eyes with
fresh tears, she jumped into his arms.

"Is that you I could hear from my crime scene? You scared the victim, he tried to run away."

Jessica laughed. her Donnie was funny. Tucking her down into bed, he sat
beside her, and kissed her pretty lips.

"Alright my little kitten, sleepy time."

Softly closing her eyes, while holding her Donnie's hand, she finally fell into sleep.

Last edited:
Before anything else, I would love to congratulate you on reaching the 4th Generations in success and I'm sending you my best wishes. All of these prospect storylines and plots that were coming in enlivened and electrified my soul.

I have to honestly speak up that I'm extremely interested in Andrew and Stella's relationship. It excites the curiosity and took hold of my attention when I read it as it implies bits by bits of the future but it may change and alters from time to time. This has got me to be really patient to wait for the outcome. I'll wait and see 'cause the truth about this will be established in the future. Got to keep in mind that time passes by very fast. Before this, they had several dreams about one another which really surprised me. I've got to say I love it 'cause it shows how all these characters develops through certain flashbacks, dreams and events which occurred recently. Even day dreams that caught up all our readers thought. As much as I love Mac/Stella, I'm looking forward to this Stella/Andrew in the way which this love triangle is being connected together classified as one love relation which includes 3 people. I finally analyzed it as a Love Triangle! I'm so happy. In the beginning, It gave me the idea and I'm so afraid to accept the fact or name this but I still have to come to the terms of understanding and grasp better in all of these. Love is beyond one's control hmm? Sometimes, it's very difficult to do something about it. It gives people strength and courage to do everything even if it's to love out loud.

I studied their age for a second and I'm amazed once again 'cause they're all growing up and most of them were adults now getting ready to join in marriage. Become someone's wife or husband, learning more about life and think further/better before doing something. About Michelle's condition, Bulimia Nervosa strikes me for a second due to her emotional disorder characterized by bouts of overeating and self-induced vomiting. :) I'm just thinking...

MJ and Melina always throw my head up and down 'cause this couple is just too lovable and adorable with all the little enchanting moments. It means more than just a "little". All their daily routine and lives which they have to go through together each and every day coming towards them full of challenging tasks. Revealing to us that the family has the strong ability to face all difficulties and hardships. Mend the fold after losing a sheep. Things may go wrong during these but it is never too late to take the necessary measures to prevent further losses just like what happened after the explosions or even before. They hold on to one another and helped each other to heal. One event after another. Better late than never. :thumbsup:

wow four generation, you started with everything!!!
loved it
michelle`s storyline!!!
and i cant wait for all those weddings!!!

Guys, I'm really sorry. But I have to change Michelle's story, due to a special request.

Please be patient, as I promise a new story line with Michelle, shortly.

Thanks for understanding.:)

Some storylines hit home for some. When I'm asked to go a different route for a reader, I'll do it. This way everyone can enjoy the story.:)

I'm still thinking of a different one for Michelle. I'm sure something will come to mind;)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Over at the Taylor's, life was at peace for them now. Mac had fully recovered his speech, but still needed assistance with his cane to walk.

His headaches still hit, at odd times during the day and night. Though he was getting more capable of controlling them, when they tried to take him over. All their children, had left their home, except for Tyler.

Sitting in the den, Mac looked at his two pure bred retired police dogs. Hero, and Beauty, he and Stella had taken in as companions.

Hero... He was a silver/grey with beautiful blue eyes. He had been shot saving his partner, leaving his left leg to be amputated, ending his 5year reign as a police dog. His previous owner, would stop by once a week to visit with him. Always bringing a bone for him, and his companion.

Their second shepherd had black with sliver/brown stripes through her. Her eyes were almost like a burnt almond. She was a beauty. Served for Miami-Dade four years, until her master was shot and killed in the line of duty. Leaving the suspects to torture her, by skinning the fur from her underbelly.

Smiling Mac remembered back to the day they picked them up. The day he said to Stella...

"First things, first. We get them to the vet, and neutered."

Walking into the den, Stella could tell her husband was reminesing. He had aged handsomely over the years. His hair now shinned with lines of pure silver, his face was still weathered with gorgeous looks. Even his eyes, still managed to pierce through her soul. Leaving her needing more, of his touch which had never cooled.

Feeling his wife's intense stare, he looked up. God she was still beautiful after all these years. Her skin was still pure, her hair had shades of grey blended with the chestnut brown curls. As well as her eyes, that still danced with tiny silver flecks. Getting up out of his chair, he walked towards her.

"Did you need something, love?"

"Yeah. I was going to take the dogs for a walk. Did you want to come?"
Caressing her face he whispered...

"No thanks, love. I have some things to sort out. You go ahead, but be careful."

Giving her a passionate kiss, she left with Hero and Beauty.

He knew where she went on her afternoons. Had known for two years now. At first he was angry, very angry, as he wanted to confront them both. Then as he watched them a few times, he realized they did have feelings for each other, deep feelings, but never did they act upon them. They just enjoyed each others companionship.

After thinking long and hard on it, Mac was kind of glad Stella had someone outside of him, to share things with. For the most important thing to him was, that after he was gone, she would be taken care of.

He wasn't sure why he thought of death so often, maybe his soul knew something he didn't yet.

He knew she would be loved by another, after he was gone. Never the way they loved, for no two loves, were ever alike. Besides that, he couldn't ask for a better man then Andrew. He was a wonderful guy, and had alot of Mac's qualities, which he liked.

Walking along the beach, she seen Andrew. For the last four years, they had met up during the afternoon. Just to talk, and enjoy each others company. Over the last four years, their feelings never cooled, they just seemed to get stronger.

Watching as she walked towards him, she could see his tanned flawless skin, that added such warmth, to his hair that had streaks of white that showed his age. But it was his smile that melted her heart. It held a sincerity... of power and love.

Sitting on the rocks, away from the crowds, they allowed the dogs to play in the water. Reaching for her hand, he held it softly within his.

"I've missed you Stella."

"I've missed you too, Andrew. So how's work going?"

"It's not to bad. I've been keeping really busy, though I'm hoping to have some free time soon. I really need it. I also need to let you know, I'm going away for a few days. It's a medical convention in New york. I just wanted you to know, that I will miss you."

Looking into his eyes, Stella couldn't stop the feeling in the pit of her stomach. Never could. The spark, the connection was to great. Always had been. Leaning in, she softly kissed his cheek, as a teardrop fell from her lid.

"Don't cry, Stella. I'll be back in few days. I promise."

"I know you will, Andrew. It's just I wish... I wish we knew where we were going. It's been four years, and I've loved every moment we've silently shared. But it's getting harder to let go each time we meet."

"I know Stella. Maybe when I get back, we should come to a decision on what to tell Mac."

Stella knew he was right. For the last four years, her and Andrew had shared thoughtful moments, and chats on the beach. But never... never had they crossed the line. All they knew was over that four years, nothing had cooled. All they both knew, was each time they parted, it became more difficult.

"I know you're right. Just hurry home, okay?"

"I will Stella, I promise. I do love you."

"And I you, Andrew. Have a safe flight."

Getting up, Stella called the dogs, and headed home.

wow, I`m in shock, that was a great twist Mac knowing everything it just surprised me, i loved it!! keep going!!

Hmm.. Someone special requested? I'm sure it will be a great one. :bolian: The title for Generations #4, "Us Kids are Now in Charge", I wonder what's behind this.

You have had Mac pulling at the strings of my heart as all his considerations were deliberate and not impulsive. Not everything or everyone is perfect. But this guy you wrote was extremely pleasant. :thumbsup: Perfectly described with all the characteristics and it displays to us very clearly about his features and the authentic side of him... not just any ordinary man but one who is too invincible to be defeated or overcome. All his logical, rational thoughts not only concerning himself but also for everyone in his family that brought him to live on, move on through accidents. This was all he needs to be as determined with what's coming in the future. It was all expected and reasonable under circumstances. He is definitely the one and only one in a million. He left a great impression for us, innumerous, too much that it was incapable to be asked for more from him. Yet, arguments and tragedies still happen unexpectedly and unintentionally leaving him tormented physically and mentally and in misery.

I'm very grateful that Andrew and Stella planned on telling Mac what they felt for each other even though he'd seen it himself. At least he knew that he can trust his wife. I'm going to refer back to Mac again 'cause I respect and admired all his positive thoughts. He realized that he can't change what has happened and he did not stop them. One thing which really have me wanting to chase after you and
smiley-hug001.gif
you 'cause something which took my breath away and inspires me a lot is that he gave them his blessing. :thumbsup::drool::bolian: I loved it and I was astonished by all the character's acts from each and every day.

Meanwhile...

Over at the Delko girls flat. Sara was packing to head out for the week-end. She had a ton of homework to take with her. Studying to be a cardiac surgeon, sure was tough. Good thing Devon was willing to help her. She had to admit, he was very bright.

"I still think you should have told daddy, Sara. It's not like you, not too."

"I know. But then I'll have to listen to his speech. Followed by his... I trust you, Sara."

Sharon laughed. Sara sure had changed. She was no longer daddy's little good girl. She had evolved into her own self.

"So what are you and Tristan up too?"

"Not alot. We are going to hang at his place for the week-end."

Sitting down beside her sister, Sara asked...

"Sharon... does it hurt to make love?"

"Whoa... back it up. I don't know. Tristan and I still haven't gone all the way. Try asking Shannon. Her and Jake are like rabbits now," she giggled.

Why? Are you ready to make love?"

"I don't know. Sometimes I feel so wonderful and warm. I get all fevered, like I don't want it to stop."

"Yeah... I hear ya. I keep telling Tristan. I"m ready... please Trist, love me."

He just shakes his head, takes me in his arms, and says...

"Our wedding night is only two months away. You can wait. Then he kisses me senseless, just so I'll stop bugging him."

Sara laughed. I love you, sis. I'll see you sunday night."

Once Sara was on her way. Tristan came to the door.

"Hello, beautiful. Ready to go?"

Grabbing him by the jacket, she pushed him down onto the couch.

"What are you up too, Sharon? Get up and be a good girl."

"Mm... I'm tired of being a good girl. I want you to love me Trist. Right now."

"Okay... get up. Into the bedroom, let's go."

Jumping off him with excitment, she ran into the bedroom. Following her, he closed the door, and held it tight.

"Heeeeeeeeeeey... Tristan... open the door. Now Tristan, that's cheating."

"When you are ready to be a good girl. I'll let you out."

Hearing the door open, he seen Shannon and Jake standing there.

"She at it again, Tristan? Why don't you just give it to her. I mean... you two are getting married in two months, anyway.

"She'll wait. Whether she likes it or not. So what are you two up too, this week end?"

Smirking wildly, Tristan said... "never mind. I think I know."

"Trist...I'm sorry. Can I come out now?"

"Of course, sweetheart."

Opening the door, Sharon walked out and sat on his lap.

"Hey sis. How was classes?"

"Awful. I'm really sorry, I took Chemistry. I just don't get it."

"Why don't you go see uncle Adam, he's good at that stuff? I don't understand why you want to be a lab tech, anyway."

"Cause I enjoy it, Sharon. At least I'm not destroying animals."

"I don't destroy animals, Shannon. I dissect them. Being a veternarian is saving animals, not killing them. It's not as if I'm running out, bashing puppies over the head."

Tristan laughed. "Okay Sharon. Get your stuff. I think it's time we get going. Last thing Jake and I need, is to break you two up."

With everything packed up, they left.

Last edited:
Back