CSI:NY/Miami -Generations #4 - Us kids are now in charge

After the wedding, Maddy searched for her mother again. Only this time she couldn't find her. Coming up behind her, Adam wrapped his arms around her.

"You okay, Maddy?"

"Yeah. I'm fine Adam. I guess mom must have went home. I kind of thought she would. She's missing dad so much."

"I know. But he'll be home soon. Then their lives can return to normal. So... what is that in your hand?"

"It's from Peter and Michelle. I was just about to take it to Lindsay and Gray."

Walking towards the reception, Maddy pulled them aside.

"Hey kids. This is from Peter and Michelle."

"Thanks mom."

Opening it, Lindsay's eyes went wide, as did Gray's.

"What is it, kids."

Showing their mother and father the check. Adam whistled.

"Whoa... that's alot of money. I chose the wrong profession."

Laughing at Adam, Danny and Nat came over.

"Hey guys, what's so funny? We are waiting for you two, to start the dancing."

"Sorry mom. Look what Peter and Michelle gave us."

"Holy mother, where in the hell?" said Danny.

"Oh my... two thousand dollars. Wow... that's a very large gift. Who is Peter, by the way?"

"He's my sisters new beau. He's also a full time pschologist, and part time University professor."

"Lucky girl. We should thank him. Where is he?"

"He left after the wedding. He decided to steal Michelle away from my father. He said he missed her long enough."

Laughing, Danny wished he could be there to see Mac's face.

Meanwhile...

Jake and Shannon searched for her mother and father.

"I really don't think it's a good idea to tell them right now. This is Lindsay's day. I don't want to ruin their wedding day."

"Look at me Shannon. You are not ruin anyones day. But this needs to be done now. We can't leave your parents in the dark. Just trust that it will all be alright, okay?"

Nearing the table, they seen them sitting with Don and Gwen.

"Mom, dad, can we talk in private for a moment?"

"Of course honey. Keep an eye on your kitten, Don. She's tried to get into the cake twice now."

Walking away from the table. They headed outside.

"What is it Shannon? Hey... what is it? Why are you crying?"

"I'm sorry mom. Sorry to disappoint you. But I'm pregnant."

"Oh sweetheart. Come on Shannon, don't cry. It's going to be alright. You haven't disappointed us. Don't ever think that. Besides... I guess that makes us due around the same time."

"What? You're pregnant to mom? We are going to have our babies at the same time?"

"Well... I don't know about the same time, but close to it."

Aww... this is so awesome, mom. I'm so happy for us."

Hugging her mother tight. Shannon knew everything was going to be okay.

"Hey what's going on over here?" yelled Sharon.

"Mom is pregnant. We are due around the same time."

"Whoa... that's so unfair. I want to be pregnant with mom. See what you did Trist?"

"For the last time. You will behave and wait."

Slapping her butt, everyone laughed as they headed back to the reception.

About promises being broken, have to see its condition or the state of it though, with regards to the consequences. Sometimes, it can hurt someone, but in this, I think if Stella really decides to go find Mac in Serenity, it displays how much she miss him that she can't resist her feelings anymore without her other half being by her side, or even wake up to a cold sheet every morning, as she can't wait for another day with loneliness. Like the kids said, Mac would have love to see her. :) Two thousand dollars for Lindsay and Grayson's wedding. Hmm, this Peter guy is not only kind but characterized by genuine feelings towards everything. He even spend some of his time to accompany Stella to the wedding and where is Stella? Whoa! I could imagine Mackenzie's and her daughter's coming individual the same age as they grows up together, as to how they would address each other. This family tree has once decreased through certain incidents but it is increasing through eras and generations. I must say that Mackenzie and Eric are very strong in producing.

I must say that Mackenzie and Eric are very strong in producing.
*g*... they are aren't they.:lol: Poor kids just don't realize when to stop:p

:lol: at Sharon and Tristan.
It's funny cause when I put them together, I really had no idea they would be the next Mack and Eric:lol:

Oh and I want to know what does Stella letter say!!!
Hmm... wouldn't it be nice if... ahh.. never mind:lol:

I hope she does break it hehe.
I'll never tell:p:lol:

Thanks again guys for your awesome feedback. I really enjoy it, and hope I can keep you entertained:cool:

Serenity by the Sea

Michelle was sitting between her dads legs, with his arms wrapped around her.

"This is so wonderful daddy. I really don't want to go back to reality next week. I love it here."

"I know you do, sweetheart. I guess that's why they named it Serenity. But we need to keep our spirits up, and not think about going home right now."

Rocking back and forth, Mac told Michelle the story of the night she was born. Listening to her fathers lulling voice, sent her back in time. To the times he would tell her stories, before falling asleep.

"Daddy... look at the moon now. It's almost orange. This is the moon that was out the night mommy and Peter showed up. I remember cause we looked to the left, and they were both standing there."

Helping his daughter up, he kissed her sweetly. Knowing in his heart, that her scene would always remain a dream. Tunring with her in his arms, they stood... frozen in their tracks. Both thinking they were dreaming, both thinking they were lost in their thoughts. Then he heard his daughters silent cry....

"Peeeeter.."

Breaking out of her fathers arms, she ran towards him. Hoping in her heart, he didn't disappear into the background. Then as she neared him, she stopped, to afraid to reach out, to afraid to touch what may be unreal.

Then as he moved that one precious step, Michelle cried as she felt his warm hand caress her face. Pulling her in close, as he passionately kissed her. So deep, so raw and real. Each breath, each stroke of his tongue as it danced with hers.

As Mac watched, he raised his head and seen his Stella. His beautiful wife, who was making her way down the beach. Her beautiful curls blowing within the breeze. To afraid to blink, to afraid to take a step, knowing in his heart that he could be locked within his daughters dream.

Watching as she stopped a foot in front of him, he smelled her perfume reach him through the breeze. Opening his eyes, he couldn't believe she still stood there. Waiting, wondering if she would be welcomed into his waiting arms. Then he heard her whisper...

"I'm sorry Mac, I coul....."

Not allowing her to say another word, not allowing her time to think, he crushed his lips to hers. Burning her in the fire of their passion which had long been forgotten. Pulling her closer, as his hips joined hers, as her cries filled the beach. He could feel her come undone, he felt the jolt of sensual energy that surged their souls.

God how he wanted to take her right here. Take her down on the sand, as the waves crashed along the shore of Serenity. Feeling her body build again for the next sensual burst, he just held her as she released a second time withhout being touched, except by his kiss.

Finally breaking his kiss, he rested her head against his chest, allowing her tears to soak his shirt. Blinded by his own, he allowed them to fall onto her hair, watching as they glistened under the orange moon. Moving his lips towards her ears, he whispered...

"Let's go for a walk, love. I need to love you, love you, like you deserve to be loved."

Leaving Peter and Michelle, still wrapped in their embrace. Mac and Stella headed down the beach hand in hand.

I need to love you, love you, like you deserve to be loved
Ahhh!!! *Fainted* If that's a dream, I'll never want to wake up but stuck in it. Hmm, I wonder what made her changed her mind. When they're still far apart, distance is never been a matter though. What is the importance was where their hearts and mind are. By each others' side. The feeling or the sensation of the other still lingers in the one another. This have been determined in the last few chapters where Stella could feel Mac's scent and fingertips caresses on her even though it's a dream. It is uhh... *gulps* so soft, slow and resisting to leave with all these scenes and words unsaid in between similar to a music winding around the beams which brought joy forever in the beautifulness of it. This still, always leaves me open-mouthed that they do not need words to communicate. Their actions and inspections says it all. :) Both of this couple, Mac/Stella and Peter/Michelle is just like a broken mirror rejoined, reunion of a married couple after an enforced separation under an orange moon, pleasant settings which inspire with love and delight! :)

SwoonLoveSmiley.gif

Awesome chapter! Michelle's dream came true! :D I wasn't sure if Stella was going to be there or not, but I loved Mac's reaction, not letting her finish talking and just kissing her. Awesome!

Aww.. thankies.:) Orange moon, the color of the moon. It just happened to be that color mixed with a little red. Basically it lights up a sky at night. though we have some pretty ones here. So bright, almost like you can reach out and touch them:)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Mac and Stella walked along Serenity, silence filled their souls. They both knew at this moment, words would be unheard. For their love had to be reaquainted first. That passionate fire had to appeased, before either could form a coherant thought.

It had been to long. Too much time had come to pass, leaving in its wake emotions that needed to be fed. Stopping in a closed off section of Serenity, Mac spread out the blanket he had brought from the beach.

Spreading it out, he softly took his wife's hand agin, and lowered her to the warmth of his arms.

Leaning her back, he whispered...

"I don't want to hurt you, Stella. But I need to love you before any words are spoken. I need to kiss you, touch you, caress you until you cry out for more. It's what I've wanted to do since you walked along the shores of Serenity. Coming back to our love that had long shattered apart. To heal, and build on this moment, and each moment after."

Caressing her sunkissed face, he traced his fingertips across her collar bone, to her shoulder. Tenderly, delicately, he removed her buttons revealing her gorgeous heated skin. Feeling the fire begin to burn, as her flesh came to life, begging, asking to be taking into their passionate world of desired needs.

Laying her down, he curved his lean muscular length toward her. Holding her prisoner with the wall of his body. And as his arms reached around, as he leaned down he heard Stella whisper...

"Please tell me I'm not dreaming, Mac. Please.."

"No love, you're not dreamin', I'm right here with you Stella. Right here, holding you. Lying beside you, where I've always belonged. I don't want no more words between us, Stella. The torment is over love, the pain, hurt and explanations don't matter. None of it matters, except for this moment, this precious moment that we've both longed for in our hearts and souls."

Catching her teardrops with his kiss, he softly moved towards her lips, as his hand slid down deep within her soul, hearing her cry out, as he sensually brought her to another relm of their exsistance. So much pleasure, in just his kiss, his touch, that she couldn't stop the endless erruptions dancing within her mind.

As if his already beautiful touch and words weren't melting her heart enough, he whispered out in French...

"Par le soleil et la lune, je savais que tu reviendrais pour me Stella. Elle a été écrite dans le destin de stars de la journée nous avons dit que je fais. Et je vous jure trop avant de nous laisser ici. Je vais vous marier de nouveau. Je t'aime Stella Bonasera Taylor. Toujours.
"By the sun and the moon, I knew you would come back to me Stella. It was written in the destiny of the stars on the day we said I do. And I swear to you before we leave here. I will marry you again. I love you Stella Bonasera Taylor. Always.

Blessing their souls, as he finished his words. Stella cried out into the night, over Serenity as the moon shone upon them, as the waves crashed, letting them know that every angel, every whispered song was about them. About their new found love, rekindled and reborn in God's most beautiful place...

A little piece of heaven known as, Serenity

Last edited:
*Runs off to the nearby river and jumps inside*.

"Par le soleil et la lune, je savais que tu reviendrais pour me Stella. Elle a été écrite dans le destin de stars de la journée nous avons dit que je fais. Et je vous jure trop avant de nous laisser ici. Je vais vous marier de nouveau. Je t'aime Stella Bonasera Taylor. Toujours.
By the sun and moon, I knew you would come to me Stella. It was written in the destiny of stars of the day we have said that I do. And I swear you too before we leave here. will get married again. I love you Stella Bonasera Taylor. Always.
This chapter has stopped my mind from functioning that I couldn't process any word out to write a review. I do not know if my own translations is correct or not. Can't help it 'cause each and every time you write words I do not know, I'm curious to know about the meaning. But you translated it already :). You did not only did great in writing it in English but French too. But as stated in there, that is so affecting, tender and heart-warming! Always, always so poetic and expressive :thumbsup: with flowery languages. That was great as to how you uses nature/universe to indicates in this. E.g. Sun, moon, stars. Sweat falling like rain, shoulders rubbing shoulders, toes touching toes. Drowning in the sea of their love. Strong feelings which is deep-seated, forceful and passionate, incapable of being erased or washed away. Unrivaled anywhere, referring to a tremendous force of their love that cannot be resisted. In my country, we only get light red moon due to the hot weather. It's piercing though. :)

Last edited:
Back