CSI:New York - Who's Your OTP??

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Cath

Cath Dead on Arrival

Mac/Stella is my OTP and always has been since the day I started to watch this show. I also ship Danny/Lindsay.

In the past, I also shipped Aiden/Flack, Mac/Aiden and Mac/Lindsay.

If they can't make Smacked happen in any way, then I wouldn't mind seeing Mac/Jane, Stella/Flack or Stella/Hawkes.

2. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

I would have to say that i've been a DL and SMaKed fan since I began to watch csi (well obviously Dl was not in S1) but I am partial to PAC!

3. AshleyFirst223

AshleyFirst223 Pathologist

I definatly voted Mac/Stella, I think they compliment each other really well.

I also like Aiden/Flack, Mac/Aiden, Stella/Hawkes, Lindsay/Flack and of course, Danny/Lindsay.

4. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Oh Del, I loved Mac/Jane. I saw Jane with MAc when I got the season 1 DVD's and fell instatly in love with the two. They were my first ship on NY. The two had amazing chemistry. I miss her character, they really need to bring her back. She was in two episodes of season 2 I think, that's not enough.

5. Elwood21

Elwood21 Pathologist

Hey, where did this thread come from and why haven't I noticed this before?? OK, never mind, it's a loaded question I realize.

Um, not at all surprised by the poll results.

I never developed the same Smacked history in a romantic sense that many people have, but I really like them and their chemistry as partners - but I prefer them just as having a solid, long time friendship.

(On the cheeky side I might go as far as SPaM..., but that's about it. :p :p :p)

I also really like Stella and Flack working together, though I don't see anything really happening with them either.

D/L's okay; I don't follow them with any paricular ferver, more an open curiosity.

OTP? I have to say that over S3 I became really quite fond of Mac and Peyton (*ducks for cover*) I really like them together very much. I wouldn't know how to articulate why, I just do.

I hope maybe someday Hawkes will get a date too... He's got too nice a smile to be single. Flack too for that matter, but, hell, although we never see it, he's supposedly doing just fiiiiine...

6. Cath

Cath Dead on Arrival

I get where you're coming from where Smacked is concerned. In fact, a lot of people share your point of view.

I see that deep friendship in Smacked that you speak of, but I also see the potential for something more to develop in the future. They just sometimes give each other those looks where they linger far too long for me to chalk it up to mere friendship.

I don't see that pairing happening right away though. Both characters have to deal with their issues first. I'd love it if the writers opened that door towards the end of the series though.

7. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

My OTP, Mac/Peyton, they have this chemistry that makes you just melt. So sensual and caring.

Smacked, would be my second,

But then again, I could see Flack settling down with Stella too, they're kinda cute.

8. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Rad: I agree with you! They desperately need to bring back Mac/Jane! They had such natural, amazing chemistry. I loved them together.

Right now, Smacked is first for me. There's just so much care there for one another.
    I do other ships though: Danny/Stella, Stella/Flack, Mac/Peyton. Because these characters have great, natural chemisty as well!

9. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I used to like the idea of Smacked, but I got so wrapped up in DL and FM Radio, Smacked just sort of slipped away. I don't really ship them anymore, but if they were to hook up I wouldn't mind. I enjoy Peyton and MAc together, they care for each other so much, and I really think that's what Mac needs most.

10. SaraSidle_girl

SaraSidle_girl Pathologist

Hmmm... been giving some thought to Aiden/Stella. Looks like an interesting match to me!

Never really thought about Lindsey/Stella but hey.. its worth trying everything once, isn't? ;)

11. CarolineAmanda

CarolineAmanda Witness

my OTP is smacked. always will be, although, i like D/L , Flack/aiden

12. PintSizeGenius

PintSizeGenius Lab Technician

My OTP has to be DL! They are perfect for each other. They have amazing chemistry and are comfortable around each other.

I also ship SMaCked and Mac/Peyton. I think both these ships are very cute, but i probably like Mac/Peyton more.

I also like Stella/Hawkes and Danny/Aiden, but I don't actively ship them.

The one ship I don't get is Danny/Flack. I just don't see the chemistry past their friendship.

PSG xxx

13. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Mine would be Mac/Jane. I know TPTB never went anywhere with it, and Sonya Walger left, and Mac is now with Peyton, but my OTP is definitely Mac/Jane.

14. MyIronLung

MyIronLung Dead on Arrival

I think my OTP is Danny/Mac, but I'm such a ship whore it's hard to tell anymore! They were my first NY pairing and I've always gone back to them.

I also ship Danny/Flack, Danny/Maka, Danny/Hawkes, Danny/Aiden, Mac/Stella and Marty/Lindsay. I'm not very active in some of them but if I see a fic by someone I really like then I'll read it. I love D/F the most of my other ships, but I find I'm more loyal to Danny/Mac and they have lots of angsty potential ^_^

15. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Since this thread has been dead since September, I thought I'd bump it to the top so all the newbies can vote and comment.