CSI:New York - Who's Your OTP??

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 20, 2006.

1. detdonflackjr

detdonflackjr Rookie

My OTP would be Flack and Stella..LOVE LOVE LOVE them together. I also like Danny and Lindsay :)

2. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Hmm, I put every ship I ever thought of maybe shipping (even if only in my mind) in my original post in here, didn't I? :lol:

Here's my current list, limited to the pairings that I really like. ;)

Danny/Flack of course, that's not going to change any time soon. :p

Danny/Adam, Mac/Adam...

That's really all that I'm concentrating on right now. I still like the ones I put before, but these have kind of become my main ones. Something like Danny/Angell or Hawkes/Stella is still intriguing to me, but I haven't had any fanfic ideas for them lately, so they're sort of in hibernation. :lol: The same is true for the others as well. I like them, but I'm not giving them all much thought.

Adam, meanwhile, is being a saucy little minx. :devil:

3. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Wow. Tempted to make an icon out of that little phrase there.. :lol: very good.

4. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

*snicker* Heehee. He totally is, I don't know why he looks surprised. Naughty boy. :devil:

5. Perine

Perine Civilian

My OPT is Danny/ Lindsay they have such a good chemistry together. they are so cute
    then I ship:
    Mac/Peyton{Because they are canon and so cute together], Lindsay/Hawkes[they are really good together Hill and Anna played really great in "The Handler" Stella/Hawkes [there's some things that my catch between them tender gestures...] Lindsay/Flack ; Danny/Flack/Lindsay and Flack/Stella, I was once a Mac/Stella but I'm not really into that ship anymore even if there's clearly a good chemistry and Friendship between them

I support my ship by reading and writing :)

6. rinty

rinty Civilian

my otp are danny and lindsay they are so cut together!!!!!

7. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

D/L all the way!!!

Mac/Peyton are also awesome, as well as Mac/Stella.

8. MichelleK

MichelleK Pathologist

My OTP is Danny and Flack. Two guys who are meant to be! Their chemistry is intense and without even a hint of romance the pairing has become the one to watch. The odd looks and smiles...awww. Makes me all warm and fuzzy!

I'm also beginning to like the relationship between Danny and Adam. I dunno there seems to be something there, but I'm not too sure what yet!!

9. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

Danny & Lindsay. I dont know when it started but when he was carrying her across the roof I was already hooked. or sailing, or whatever. and "He calls you that because he has a crash on you." made me go to a full shipper mode.

I lso like Mac/Peyton and Flack/Stella

10. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

My OTP has to be Danny and Lindsay. They are just meant to be, I think. They have that great chemistry, they just seem so cute together :rolleyes: Impossible to resist to that affect and beautiful love.

As about other ships, Mac and Stella is Ok to me, but so is Mac and Peyton, so, I don't really know. I have just seen the first 3 episodes where Peyton appears, so I haven't seen as much as you about their relationship, but before that I liked to imagine Stella and Mac together, too. I guess he works fine with both.

11. dl_shipper34

dl_shipper34 CSI Level One

Seeing as how most people expanded on their answers, I'll do the same :). It's pretty obvious who my OTP is. I just love these two so much, both the characters and actors. I'm glad the whole trial is over with because now Lindsay can move on, but it's clear she's had feelings for Danny since Zoo York (or at least around there). I absolutely loved her expression when Sid told her that Danny calls her Montana because he has a crush on her :lol:. I like how she's from the country and he's from the big city and their feelings...just goes to show you can be from two totally different worlds and still fall in love!

I also like Mac/Peyton, mainly because I'm glad Mac has at least found someone again. I've always liked Stella and I love her and Mac's close friendship and it would be nice to see something happen between them.

12. MacsLovlyAngl

MacsLovlyAngl Head of the Graveyard Shift

Mac/Stella are number one for me. They have that unique chemistry going on. You can see the sparks in each look.

Danny/Lindsey would be second. They're cute together. Like it was once said. Kind of like Rebel without a cause, meets Sound of Music.

13. CaRWash_Cutie

CaRWash_Cutie Rookie

Danny and Lindsay are top dogs for me because they are pretty much cannon now and they are the reason I got addicted to the show.

I also really like Mac/Peyton because she brings out a different side of Mac than we normally see.

14. Tristianna

Tristianna Police Officer

My OTP is Hawkes/Adam. I just love how you can take this pair and make so many fluff stories out of them.

I also ship Danny/Adam and Mac/Adam.

As you can tell, Adam is the common to this. I just love his charecter.

15. macpeyfan

macpeyfan Witness

Hmmm, I wonder who I will pick - maybe, Mac and Peyton?! I love them together.