CSI:New York - Who's Your OTP??

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Sini

Sini Dead on Arrival

Mac&Lindsay all the way for me. Just something about those two. Something snapped inside my head when I first saw 'Zoo York' and shipping these two is the result :D

2. fastfoodjunkie

fastfoodjunkie Rookie

My OTP will always be Mac/Stella. I just think these two have great chemistry and you get the feeling that they might be a bit awkward at first but then they'd settle down. Well, mostly. :devil: I've been spending waaaay too much time in the SMACked thread!

The only other ship I like is Stella/Hammerback. Not as a full blown relationship, I just think they'd be the funniest ship.

3. gypsy

gypsy Police Officer

Danny & Lindsey, Mac & Peyton

4. CookiMonstasBabe

CookiMonstasBabe Rookie

for some reason i like Stella and Hawkes. But i also Ship Stella and Flack, Stella and Danny, Danny and Lindsay, Mac and Peyton. And i think thats it.

5. Stella

Stella Rookie

My OTP is definitly Mac/Stella. There's such a chemistry between them and the looks they share with each other are just unbelivable. It's so obvious they're made for each other and belong together. They're just soulmates, too, they need no words to understand the other one...just these looks.. :rolleyes: I love my SMacked from the first day on this will last..

Other ship is Mac/Peyton. They're cute together and I like Peyton's interaction with Mac and the fact that she managed to make him happier than he was before. Glad to see him in a personal setting.

And I like the ship Danny/Lindsay although I'm not a very big shipper of them but they're totally sweet together and I hope they'll find to each other.

6. everclaire

everclaire Rookie

Mac/Stella, Danny/Flack, and lately a bit of Stella/Flack as I like the way they interact with each other, though I couldn't see it ever leading to anything.

I am ultimately faithful to Danny/Aiden however. I loved them.

I've been seeing that a lot lately too!

7. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

My OTP would have to be Danny / Lindsay.

I'm also partial to:
    Mac/Stella
    Mac/Peyton
    Mac/Jane
    Flack/Aiden
    Flack/Angell
    Adam/Stella
    Adam/Maka
    Hawkes/Jane
    Hawkes/Peyton
    Danny/Maka
    Danny/Jane
    Lindsay/Adam
    Lindsay/Pino

8. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

^^ Ahhhh, I really miss Mac/Jane. They had amazing, easy chemistry. I want Sonya Walger back...

9. montana78

montana78 Victim

my ultimate otp has to be danny/lindsay ... so much chemistry between these two it's unbelievable. they obviously want each other but for one reason or another something always got in the way.

also ship mac/stella.. they so need to get together!!

10. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

OTP for me is DEFINITELY Stella/Mac. They are the best. They are so adult with each other and soooo (friend)shippery in the best way possible. I even like the fact that they are just friends without having realized that they belong together. Love that!! :) :) :)

11. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Love the character and the ship. These two were amazing together. The first time I saw them I was like, these two = love.

12. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

Lindsay/Danny bay-bay. Though Stella/Mac is SO right therr... Love those two 'ships HeartHeartHeart

13. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

I know. I made a thread on them, before... but that was stupidly enough-- :rolleyes:--after Sonya left. I don't get it! She was so great! I wish she became a regular.
    I love Smacked too, but every since I first saw Mac/Jane--my heart goes out for them! Such unbelievable chemistry and heat. I miss them! I'll always be a Mac/Jane shipper no matter what. Istill liked Smacked of course--but Mac/Jane is definitely my favorite pairing after D/L for New York.

14. CSIFray

CSIFray Lab Technician

Yup DL and SMacked weres the top

15. everclaire

everclaire Rookie

Danny/Don of course! I love those two together. Two hot men... alone.... yum.