CSI:Miami- season 7 in the UK

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Solitaire, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I know what you mean! That is when I turn to my DVD collection :)

2. tootes

tootes Rookie

I think i might have to invest in csi dvd's, or wait for santa to bring them. ;)
    Only 4 days to wait untill new csi miami. :lol:

3. lal

lal Pathologist

i know ,i'm loving the new season so far :)

4. chazzawazza

chazzawazza Witness

Me too, just wish the dvds wouldn't take so long to come out here! The other 2 csi's release their dvds earlier so why can't miami??

Oh and saw tuesdays episode last night (finally!), really enjoyed it, especially the crane scene. Ryan was too cute!

5. lal

lal Pathologist

yeah i have to agree with you , Ryan look very hot in that leather jacket :drool:

6. tootes

tootes Rookie

Very hot indeedy. *insert wolf whistles here*

7. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I tend to buy my DVDs at Christmas, when they are cheaper. I dont see any point in getting them at there full, extortionate price!

Chazza- glad you got to see epi. He did look very hot in that leather jacket, and the crane scene was brilliant. After the abysmal amount of Ryan in s6 I am enjoying seeing so much more of him this season.

Katie- hope you enjoyed your BBQ, it stayed nice and warm and dry here in Manchester, so hope it did where you are!

8. tootes

tootes Rookie

solitaire - Aww thankyou. It was really good, and no rain !! :D

Finally get a good fix of csi sunday tonight, :) x

9. lal

lal Pathologist

i can't wait for tonight to watch CSI sunday :)

10. tootes

tootes Rookie

*humpffff* Seen most of the csi sunday episodes last week. Guess i'll have to wait untill next week for csi night :(

11. chazzawazza

chazzawazza Witness

Yeah disappointing selection tonight, and no Miami :wtf:, luckily I got part 2 of season 6 on dvd today so thats my night sorted.

12. tootes

tootes Rookie

Lucky, lucky, lucky ! ;)

I was looking in the Tv mag today and the episodes that were in there, aren't on (if that makes sence) it had some that i hadn't seen in the magazine, but not on the Tv :( *looking very disapointed right now*

I'll have to feed my obsession with google for tonight - so much for my plan to not read any more spoilers. :lol:

13. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Glad to hear it :) I dont know where that nice weather has gone again though :rolleyes:

Enjoy your DVDs! Are there any good extras on it?

I dont really watch CSI sunday. Since January I now have s1-5 of Miami, and i've watched the early Vegas epis that much I cant sit through them again for a while. I only occasionally watch NY, and thats because I didnt start watching until s3 so I havent seen all of the earlier ones.

Do you find with 5 US that they seem to put the same epis on over and over?

Katie- I know what you mean about the spoilers. I cant stop myself :rolleyes:

14. chazzawazza

chazzawazza Witness

Havn't had chance to check out the extras yet only the commentaries (there's only 1 with Rex Linn and Elizabeth Berkley-this supposed JT commentary as advertised by play.com isn't on any season 6 dvd :wtf:). There's a behind the scenes thing about the women of MDPD, and a couple of other things, might sit down and watch them tonight as Monday nights suck.

15. tootes

tootes Rookie

I know. :(
    went to the outdoor pool today - Big Mistake, had 5 minutes in the pool and we got sent out because of a "thunder storm". Im pretty sure it was a plane to be honest. :lol:

I know what you mean.. the same one is on twise tonight.
    They never have any different ones on.. i like watching older episodes, but after 3/4 times they get a bit too boring to watch.

I started a new years resolution (well ok, i started it in july.. but hay) not to read anymore spoilers.. i think it lasted a day. I get a bit addicted, especially to csi miami spoilers.. i just want to know what happens in season 8. Apparently it doesnt start here untill june/july 2010 :eek:, i don't think i can wait. :( :lol: