CSI:Miami- season 7 in the UK

hi i thought that scene was funny as well , when Calleigh gave Ryan a look as to say you go and get it :lol:
But the best part of it was Ryan remarking that it was in the ladies room....like "do you think I'm a lady? :rolleyes:" and Calleigh leaving with some puppy dog eyes LOL

hi i thought that scene was funny as well , when Calleigh gave Ryan a look as to say you go and get it :lol:
But the best part of it was Ryan remarking that it was in the ladies room....like "do you think I'm a lady? :rolleyes:" and Calleigh leaving with some puppy dog eyes LOL

I laughed out loud at that part. They do make such a good double act.

I wasn't too impressed with this episode. Although the explosion at the end was pretty cool - unfortunatly nothing else really happened in the rest of the episode , some acting was poor and Delko's shirt was horrific.

^ Do you mean the first episode? The one with the red shirt with white flowers on? Because I think the last epi that was on he was wearing something pretty unoffensive. But that other shirt- yeah, it was awful.
The storyline in Resurrectio did have loads of holes in, and wasn't as action packed as I thought it would be.

Yeah I mean the first episode, didn't like it.

What did people think of Won't Get Fueled again?

I though it was ok, nice little car chase in there. Nowt special tho.

I was surprised with last nights epi- not being an E/C fan I expected the worst, but I actually thought it played out well. The bit with Cal reading Eric's file was a stupid plot devise, but even the reactions from that I found understandable.
It was good to see an epi that was personal to a CSI but didn't involve them in mortal danger. And I think Adam did a great job at showing Eric's emotions about it all.
It must have been orange day in Miami. I dont get why the wardrobe people feel the need to dress most of the actors in the same colour. When Ryan and Natalia were together I thought I might have to put my sunglasses on :cool:

Yeah I mean the first episode, didn't like it.

What did people think of Won't Get Fueled again?

I though it was ok, nice little car chase in there. Nowt special tho.

I enjoyed that epi. As you say, nothing special, but it had some good moments- like Cal and Ryan at the garage.

Another episode, another dodgy shirt for Eric!
Although im not into mob stories on Miami as a rule, I did actually enjoy this one.
Im not sure about the new lab tech. Why is it American shows, when they have an English person, they always have to be posh English. Where are the Geordies, scousers or Brummies?! Although I suppose it would be hard to understand them.

hi i have agree with you about Eric's shirt , it looks like someone has thrown paint all over it, also how brave was Ryan when grab that bloke wrist , the guy was bigger than him .

hi i have agree with you about Eric's shirt , it looks like someone has thrown paint all over it, also how brave was Ryan when grab that bloke wrist , the guy was bigger than him .

:lol: The shirt did look like that!

Ryan was very brave. Considering that guy was twice his size. And Ryan looked very hot when he did that :drool:

So how you guys liking season 7 so far? By the way, why don't you guys buy the episodes when they come out. I always wondered if some of you do that.

Although im not into mob stories on Miami as a rule, I did actually enjoy this one.
Im not sure about the new lab tech. Why is it American shows, when they have an English person, they always have to be posh English. Where are the Geordies, scousers or Brummies?! Although I suppose it would be hard to understand them.

My guess to this is that the actor who plays Travers does the posh accent better than other accents. I was actually surprised to see he is actually a Canadian.

My guess to this is that the actor who plays Travers does the posh accent better than other accents. I was actually surprised to see he is actually a Canadian.
Is he? Well that explains it!
You know, I dont know anyone who speaks the 'Queens English' Even though on these programmes anyone English seems to. :rolleyes:

So how you guys liking season 7 so far? By the way, why don't you guys buy the episodes when they come out. I always wondered if some of you do that.

I am enjoying s7, thankyou. Buy them from where? The disks wont come out here until after the series is shown, and I only have a Region 2 DVD player.

hi really enjoying season 7 :)

i was just wondering what kind of shirt will Eric be wearing next week :lol:

Last edited:
^Probably another bad one!
At least Ryan's wardrobe has been good. That leather jacket the other week !!!

Back