CSI:Miami- season 7 in the UK

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Solitaire, Jun 23, 2009.

1. chazzawazza

chazzawazza Witness

I remember this point being made with Peyton on NY, so true though. And on these shows everyone from England is from London. I'm pretty sure every well spoken person in this country isn't a Londoner.

And yes the leather jacket was HOT! I kinda miss the tight fitting t-shirts tho but honestly you could put that man in a big bag and I would still be drooling.

2. lal

lal Pathologist

i would like to see ryan wearing a tight t shirt , leather jacket and jeans :drool: in the next episode

3. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

So, last epi was wear pink to work day in Miami!
    I thought it was an ok epi, I enjoyed the stuff about the bomb in the dress, but the Julia/Kyle drama is too much. I dont mind Kyle so much but the problem is that when he is in it Julia is not far behind. And she is really annoying, I cant see how her and H were meant to be lovers- they just dont fit at all. The sooner they kill her off, the better!

4. lal

lal Pathologist

yeah i have to agree with you , i don't like Julia as well , is it me or has anyone else noticed that she has been wearing the same black dress that she wore in Season 6 . apart from that i enjoy the episode , especially seeing Ryan in those tight jeans :drool:

5. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I think it is the same black dress. Or a very similar black dress that also shows lots of cleavage. She definitely needs something new to wear.
    Its a shame that all the Julia drama dragged the episode down.

6. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

I really enjoyed last nights epi. It helped that there was lots of Ryan time, and all his scenes were good. The crane thing was funny, but I would have been much worse than that! And he looked hot in that white shirt.
    The plot was ok and I think it was good to see some emotion from Cal. She is always so together and hard- it was nice to see her vulnerable side, and I was pleasantly surprised that it didn't lead to any E/C drama. I like the fact that the characters can stand on their own.

7. lal

lal Pathologist

I have to agree with you , i really enjoy the episode :thumbsup:

8. tootes

tootes Rookie

Hey.
    Im new to this forum, my names Katie.
    I live in the UK so i thouht this was probably a good place to be. :)
    Really enjoyed tuesdays episode, but i felt so bed for Calleigh especially when she went to see his body and the whole "if only it had happend like this falshback" thing happend. :(

x

9. chazzawazza

chazzawazza Witness

Welcome Katie!

Well lucky old me had channel 5 bail out on me on tuesday night, to say I was angry would be a slight understatement. Back up and running now tho (for now :shifty:) anyone got any idea if it's repeated?

10. lal

lal Pathologist

hi it is repeated at 11 o'clock tonight
    Welcome Katie :thumbsup:

11. Solitaire

Solitaire CSI Level Two

Hi, Katie. Welcome to the forum :beer: Its good to have more people from the UK here.

I know waht you mean- poor Calleigh. It was good to see Emily get the chance to do that kind of emotional acting.

Chazza- thats typical, these things never stop working when there is nothing on tv :rolleyes: Lal is right, its repaeted tonight on Five US.

12. chazzawazza

chazzawazza Witness

Ahhh thanks lal and solitaire. And yes its so typical I never bother with channel 5 other than for the Csi shows. If it goes off tonight my freeview box is gonna get it!

13. tootes

tootes Rookie

Its repeated, well i say repeated, its on demand five for free after every new episode, if that helps.

14. chazzawazza

chazzawazza Witness

Really?? I didnt know 5 had a service like that, theyre really going up in the world. I assume from previous posts that Ryan has a fair bit of action in this episode, am looking forward to it! Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

15. tootes

tootes Rookie

Wishing it was csi sunday today, im getting withdrawel symptoms. :( :lol: