CSI:Miami- season 7 in the UK

I know it is early but I hope everyone enjoys the epi tomorrow.
Im going out, so I have my fingers crossed that I will have a signal on my freeview and it will tape ok!
We will switch to digital here completely on 2nd Dec, so im not looking forward to that.......

Happy Tuesday Everyone !! :D *fingers crossed*

... Was pretty annoyed with myself last week, completely forgot about Miami because i was doing my English coursework & haven't been able to watch any of the catch-up's :( Ahhh' well, role on 9 o'clock ;) rofl. x

^ Katie, hope the coursework is going well. Something I definitely dont miss.( I was wierd anyway and preferred exams to coursework!) Hope you managed to catch the epi last night.
I got in earlier than expected, so ended up watching it.
I have been enjoying this season. Much more than series 5 and 6. (although my s6 boxset has just arrived!) It is a shame there is only 3 episodes to go. Where has the time gone?
It was great to see more of Natalia last night. And it was funny how she was such a fan of the show. I thought her scene with the 'English' lab tech was annoying though.
The end, with H and the girl, didnt seemed odd in the episode. Like it should have been part of a different epi, but they stuck it on there. I did like that scene though. And it had Ryan, of course, and the more scenes with him the better!!
Aww, and Ryan was cute with Valera.....

I have to confess to feeling a little outnumbered here, not being a huge fan of Ryan... I much prefer the guy with the sunglasses:cool:! Maybe it's an age thing - he's old, and so am I.:lol:

Anyway, yes, I really liked last night's episode, and I'm off to watch the re-run on Five USA in a few minutes.

I just can't believe there's only three episodes left to go! What am I going to do with my Tuesday evenings when it's finished? (Ha - watch the repeats, I expect!!)

Jude

Jude- im sure you are not old! I like all the characters, but Ryan is definitely my favourite.
Do you watch the original CSI? Thats how I started on Miami, back in series 4- I watched Vegas every Tuesday and then when it finished its run I needed to keep up my Tuesday CSI fix! And now Miami is my favourite, and yes, I will also watch all the repeats!

In the new series in the US there has recently been a 3 way crossover show. I wonder what 5 will do with that- if they will put them on all together. Because I think Miami is the 1st part, then NY and then Vegas. I wouldn't really want to watch it out of sequence- so maybe we will see a new Miami epi sooner than we think?

^ Katie, hope the coursework is going well. Something I definitely dont miss.( I was wierd anyway and preferred exams to coursework!) Hope you managed to catch the epi last night.
I got in earlier than expected, so ended up watching it.
I have been enjoying this season. Much more than series 5 and 6. (although my s6 boxset has just arrived!) It is a shame there is only 3 episodes to go. Where has the time gone?
It was great to see more of Natalia last night. And it was funny how she was such a fan of the show. I thought her scene with the 'English' lab tech was annoying though.
The end, with H and the girl, didnt seemed odd in the episode. Like it should have been part of a different epi, but they stuck it on there. I did like that scene though. And it had Ryan, of course, and the more scenes with him the better!!
Aww, and Ryan was cute with Valera.....

i have to agree , i thought it was a good episode , and it was nice to see Ryan in that pink t shirt :)

Jude- im sure you are not old!

Well, let's put it this way - I decided on my last birthday that I was going to be 23 until further notice, much to the amusement of my 16 and 19 year old kids! Oddly enough, my older brother had the same idea, and is now enjoying being 21!! (yep, weirdness runs in the family:lol:)

I watch all the CSIs, but Miami is definitely my favourite. And I pretty much like all the characters, but H:cool: really is my absolute favourite. In fact, "Have a hot date with Horatio Caine" is one of my "101 things to do before I die" - one of the 99 that I'll probably never actually do!!

I heard that the three-way crossover is fabulous, so I hope when they show it they do it all in sequence, otherwise it'll be all out of synch.

Jude

Just real quick to say thanks to solitaire !! The wonders of school, which are yet again dragging me away from here.. So, i'll have to write and run. ;)

Really liked tuesday's Miami.. didn't sound like it was gonna be a great one, but i ended up loving it. :)

Aaaaah' the countdown the saying goodbye to Miami is upon us :( ..well it means Vegas & New York will be back, so im all excittedable about that. :rolleyes:

x

Katie- you are welcome!
I suppose that is the only good part about the end of Miami- the fact that we can see both LV and NY.
And I have given into temptation and been reading the Miami spoilers........but still, I have managed to stay of the ones for the other shows. So I suppose im not doing too badly.
Lal- I agree about the T-Shirt. Im not really into men wearing pink, but Jon makes it look good. I wish we would see more T-Shirts.
Jude - 23 is a good age to choose to be! I know someone who has been 29 for the past 5 years.
I heard that the 3 way was good, too. When there was the Vegas cross with Without a Trace, 5 were pretty good putting them on together-so im hopeful that they will do the same here.

A good amount of Frank in last night epi. He was funny with that kid who tried to shoot him.
And Ryan (sorry Jude!) had some good scenes. He was like a big Brother with Kyle after the blast. And very firm with Tara.
Not as good as last weeks episode, but still pretty good. Yet more scenes of Horatio with kids (which he does do well, but it is too often) it is a shame that there wasn't a scene with him and Kyle after the blast. Show his paternal side.
Only 2 to go.............

Well, I'm watching last night's episode in instalments. I missed the first ten minutes because just as I switched on the TV a relative rang to ask for a progress report on my aunt who's in hospital. I got back to it for the bit between the first and second ad breaks, then missed a fifteen minute chunk because of a domestic crisis involving younger son and dishwasher, but saw the end. Tonight I should get to see all of the first half before I have to take elder son to work load out for Thriller-Live at the Arena, then I'll catch the bits I missed on Friday night.:wtf: Ah well, I always did like jigsaw puzzles!!:guffaw:

From the bits I saw, it was a good one though. And OK, Solitaire, I admit it. *sighs* Yes, Ryan was good in that epi!:lol:

Jude

^ Jude- hope you manage to watch it all! I hate my programmes being interrupted. Thankfully people know not to ring at CSI time.

Back