CSI:Miami- season 7 in the UK

I want Horatio quotes god dammit lol!!!

I totally agree! Apparently most of H's one-liners aren't even written into the script - David Caruso just makes them up as he goes along! :guffaw:Which explains a lot...

But despite that - loved the episode, one of the best this season.

Jude

Flight Risk was the best episode of Season 7 for a long time, very enjoyable.

Shame someone else stole the pre-credits quote from Horatio again I'm getting sick of that happening.

I agree completely. Bring back the one liners! I know they are cheesy but I like them.

Me likey, me likey alot !!

Aaaah' a nice bit Ryan action, some EC fluffy-ness to keep me entertained and to top it all.. the man with the 'british' accent wasn't in it :p:lol:, not that i have anything against him - but why do we need the fake accent !!
..What more can you ask for ?? ;)

I also really enjoyed the episode. The EC stuff was abit strange though :rolleyes:
Ryan scenes were good. I loved the scene with Nat, who didn't do too badly with her screentime this week, on the plane. It was very cute.

That was abit of a posh plane there. 'romper room'? And hidden doors to it. Yeah, right.

It was good to see Kyle again. And no sign of Julia :)

I agree about the 'British' Lab tech. Very annoying accent.

All in all a good episode.

Happy Tuesday!
Hope everyones boxes work.
Im so glad that we dont have the American system here and have a few weeks new episodes and then old episodes doted inbetween. That would drive me mad.
It is next weeks epi that im really looking forward to!

Omg I totally forgot about yesterday!!! Trust me! I shall be catching the repeat when it's on. Was the eppy any good? And what's next weeks episode??

I really enjoyed last nights episode. Lots of good Ryan scenes. He was funny with the dog. I would have probably been the same though! And of course the end...... I cant wait!!

Happy Tuesday! I am really looking forward to this episode. (although I have already seen a few clips) Hope everyones freeview works. Mine has been very bad recently- keeps losing the signal on every channel, for days on end. Very, very frustrating. I really hope it works tonight.....

Happy Tuesday , my freeview has been playing up as well this week , but fingers crossed that it works tonight .

You guys should all come live with me - I never have any bother with Freeview!

I just have trouble getting to watch the episodes... Ah well, there's always the repeat!

Jude

Back