CSI:Miami- season 7 in the UK

Hi i thought the episode was very good , i like the scene with Frank and the kid . it was nice to see Frank and Ryan getting a bit more screen time :) can't believe that there is not many episodes left to go .

Happy Tuesday!
Im looking forward to some good Ryan drama tonight (who else!) Should be a good one, and as I have already seen next weeks epi (rather out of order, I know) this is my last new episode 'sigh'

Well, I found the actual case abit dull, but the Tara stuff I really enjoyed. Ryan had a good amount of screentime, and looked very nice, and I actually felt sorry for Julia in this one. It tied up a few loose ends.
Its a shame to see Tara go. She never really had the chance to do much, but I think she had some potential. It was a hard act to follow though, coming in after Alexx. Poor thing, having to face Stetler. But I suppose if you go around nicking other peoples pills you have to face teh consequences. Im just hoping that she doesnt come back wanting revenge, a la Cooper.
It would really annoy me working in the Miami building- all the offices are glass, people would be able to see everything you did! Not that I do anything bad anyway.........(although I am currently flouting a no food ban, but gotta have my snacks!)
So, only 1 to go. ........................

Exactly, only 1 to go and I'm not looking forward to this one, maybe i will even pass it. I just don't want to see all the drama, to be honest i don't like CSIM season's finale's they are always soooo sad and depressing.
I quite enjoyed the last episode, though, but felt sorry for the actress who played Tara...she ddn't have much chance to become close to viewers. I think it's because of Alexx, audience misses her too much...I miss her too.

I do miss Alexx. But I thought Tara was ok as a replacement. But you are right, they didnt give her anything to attach the viewers to her. Maybe if they had shown more of her personality, Like I said, I think she had potential.
Kala- Im guessing you are an E/C fan? Im not, but I have seen the epi and I dont think its such a bad one, E/C wise. They do like to make these things overdramatic, but I would say its worth watching.

Yes, Fairy, i'm a E/C fan, so I would really like my happy ending. I think CSIM have too much drama, not everything has to end in someone's death or injury.
When there is lack of intelligent dialogue, it's easy to insert some action and overdramatise situation. In terms of plot and dialogues I much prefer CSI LV and Law and Order.

Hi enjoy the episode , love all the Ryan Scenes :) i can't believe that there is only one episode left , this season has gone really quick .

Hi enjoy the episode , love all the Ryan Scenes :) i can't believe that there is only one episode left , this season has gone really quick .

True. But then this whole year has gone so quick :rolleyes:

Yes, Fairy, i'm a E/C fan, so I would really like my happy ending. I think CSIM have too much drama, not everything has to end in someone's death or injury.
When there is lack of intelligent dialogue, it's easy to insert some action and overdramatise situation. In terms of plot and dialogues I much prefer CSI LV and Law and Order.

I do like a happy ending, but I like a season finale to have some drama in it. As for after that, although im not into E/C I admit that it would be good to see some happiness in the place. You are right- everything in Miami ends with death,
LV does have much better plots. Even, to some degree, does NY. But I like my action so Miami is my favourite. (plus the fact that it has Jon Togo in it :))

LV does have much better plots. Even, to some degree, does NY. But I like my action so Miami is my favourite. (plus the fact that it has Jon Togo in it :))

What she said ^ - but for "Jon Togo" read "David Caruso"!!:lol:

I liked Tuesday's episode, and I'm glad they're finally doing something with the Horatio/Julia line - it was getting a bit boring just having her spit venom at him at every given opportunity while he stood there peering at her over his sunnies!

Jude

^ I agree that it is good to see Julia in more of a vulnerable situation, rather than as a 1 dimensional baddy. Although my flatmate who works in mental health wondered why it was necessary for Julia to be in a wheelchair when she was brought to the mental hospital!

I dont think I will be on here tomorrow. So I will wish everyone a happy tuesday for the last time this year..........................

Happy *O.M.G last ever Miami, well atleast for a while, i can't beleive its finnished already* Tuesday ;) :D !! x

Well, not the greatest of episodes to end the season with, but it was ok. Emily did well at showing Calleigh's emotion. She made the Delko thing more exciting.
Yelina undercover? How she managed to get in that position to start with is beyond me. The woman is clueless. Why did she not even try to run away from Ivan when he was preoccupied with H?:rolleyes:

Well, the end of the Miami FAST meetings. Maybe we can reconvene in January in the LV and NY threads?! ;)

Hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and a wonderful new year :)

Well, not the greatest of episodes to end the season with, but it was ok. Emily did well at showing Calleigh's emotion. She made the Delko thing more exciting.
Yelina undercover? How she managed to get in that position to start with is beyond me. The woman is clueless. Why did she not even try to run away from Ivan when he was preoccupied with H?:rolleyes:

Well, the end of the Miami FAST meetings. Maybe we can reconvene in January in the LV and NY threads?! ;)

Hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and a wonderful new year :)

Exactly. Not the best episode, a lot of shooting and running around, again the boring mafia stuff(would they stop with it already??), Eric shot...by Calleigh, his girlfriend.
I adore Emily, she is such a good actress, played her emotions really well. I also like Yelina, though, she is the only woman whom I would accept to be in a relationship, I simply don't buy all these very young and gorgeus girls like Marisol falling in love with H. Not that Yelina isn't beautiful - she is, but older and they have some sort of history.
I wonder why new episodes of CSIM will only be shown in June in the uK, whilst CSINY from January on...

Back