CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own Risk!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Re: CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own R

I bet the scene that David and Emily were filming standing next to that car will be in episode 615. I started thinking about Raising Caine and the car Mrs. Newberry's hands were taped to the steering wheel of as it was going in to the water. Well, that car was the same color as the car David and Emily were standing next to while filming a scene in that Entertainment Tonight piece. That hadn't even occurred to me till just now.

I wish someone could go post that Entertainment Tonight piece on YouTube where I could watch it. I clicked on that link to it Florry86 posted. It went to the Entertainment Tonight website. That piece never did play for me on Entertainment Tonight's website. I have the same problem with JibJab...I have to go to YouTube to watch JibJab videos. I don't have a problem watching videos on YouTube.

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Im pretty sure H meant Ryan being a CSI. He has said it twice now though & it's always puzzled me.
    Could just be that H feels like Ryan was meant to be a CSI. Who knows.
    I hope we get to see more of it though. ;)

BTW, thanks to everyone who has posted about the ET info!!
    :D :D

3. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I finally got that ET clip to play that Florry86 posted a link to. That clip on the ET website showed more-alot more-than they showed on ET yesterday-(Tuesday February 26, 2008). On ET they just showed David there at the beginning talking about it was time to come back and how the fans were wanting the show back then it showed Emily talking about them being back and shooting 8 episodes in 7 weeks. On ET while she was talking about shooting 8 episodes in 7 weeks they showed David and her filming a scene next to a car. That wasn't in that clip on the website.

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Ep 615 Ambush is a follow up ep to Raising Cain.

The ep opens with two boys fishing with explosives. When one throws a cherry bomb into the water the explosion causes a human arm to float up. The boy, curious dives in and finds a sunken car. When the team shows up they find out the car is indeed the car of the female witness from Rasing Cain.

As it turns out the woman's sun pass was stolen and used by a truck driver... that is why they believed she was 'cruising' out of Miami. H questions Julia who seems to be afraid of something but won't tell H what. Yelina, asked by H does some digging on a man who he belives has ties to Julia and is somehow tied into their case. Yelina, in turn tells H that Julia tried to hire her to do some digging on H and somehow knows about his time in Brazil. But Yelina resused to give her any info about it.

It seems that Julia has made enough of a stink about Brazil b/c at one point in the ep a U.S. Marshall comes to question H. Cal and H share a scene where she tells him that they got his back no matter what and he tells her focus on the case (I don't think this is the only scene they share in this ep) H gives Stetler instructions that the team report to Calleigh while he is with the Marshalls.

Also going on in the ep is that Cal's memory card from her camera is switched with a blank one and the images are then plastered all over the internet saying "solve a crime with Calleigh" someone is trying to sabotage her. I won't give everything away but it is someone that the team knows and as Natalia points out the person is giving the criminals hints on how to get away with crimes.

5. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Hey Delkolover, :D

Longtime, no see. We missed you and all of our Spoilers. :D

Thank you so much for the information... especially with the H&C scenes. :D Its nice to hear Calleigh is protecting H once again and vice versa. :D

This Ep sounds very interesting and now I am wondering how Horatio is going to get around the Marshall's and um... Julia. Otherwise known to me as... ALLIGATOR LADY! :lol:

Hmm, I guess we'll find out soon enough. ;)

Thanks again,

HCrazy :cool:

6. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Interesting information, delkolover, thanks for sharing. :)

It's good to hear that Calleigh and Horatio will have some scenes together! I've missed them--they've always had a good repore onscreen.

It's also good to hear of a conclusion of sorts for the Kathleen issue. The episode seems interesting enough and it looks like a great way to bring the story back. I'm not so sure I like the politics involved with Horatio and Brazil, yadda yadda yadda (what a flat and abhorrent storyline that was :rolleyes:) since this issue should have been long resolved--if at all. But if it brings Yelina back into the picture, it'll prove to be a little more sound. :)

Wow. :eek: This is interesting--why do I have a feeling it's Ryan? :lol: Hopefully I'm wrong because he needs a break.

Although, didn't a similar thing happen to Catherine on CSI? (The one with the guy in the diaper that fell out of his house or something I think it was) Her camera card was stolen so her crime scene pictures were history. But this is a tad different with Miami seeing as someone's plastering it all over the internet.

7. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

That situation with Calleigh and her memory card being switched is just like the CSI:LV episode where Catherine's camera memory card was switched out, only that hers I believe were used in the press. This is an interesting episode and I liked it how they left us with a cliff hanger in Raising Caine . I hope that this follow up is as good as the last one.

As for the suspect, mhm, I don't think its Ryan because if I was him I wouldn't try to get into anymore trouble. But I have no clue who it could be.

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

OOOOHH, this could get really good!!

I wanna say it's Ryan, sorry.
    Maybe he's not intentionly out to hurt anyone but maybe he HAS to? Stetler might have a hold on him & we just haven't seen it yet.

There's also the new girl Sam. Lingering in the background. Maybe she's just a newbie, but ya never know. They could be throwing us a real curveball here.
    :D :eek: :D

9. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

"Ambush" sounds promising in some aspects.

It's great to hear Yelina will be back for the episode and will be having scenes with Horatio. :D However, I wish she would return full time and get the show back on track. :eek:

I liked "Rio" and the Brazil storyline to some extents but I am so done with that storyline at this point. It's tied to the revenge of Marisol's death and I don't want to have anything to do with that anymore. Ugh.

Julia's back -- that will be interesting.

Now, Calleigh having her memory card switched; that is really kind of funny. See, there was this show, that had this storyline. That had this female character that also had her named start with a 'C' and she also had her camer memory card switched. Oh right. That was the original CSI. Back in Season 5's "King Baby."

CSI: Miami has no originality in some points (if not, all) and it is always ripping off one of the other two franchise shows. It's getting to the point where Anthony Zuiker needs to talk to the show and deal with things.

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Calleigh's memory card being switched :eek: I can't wait for her reaction and for her reproach to whoever did it :lol:

I'd say Ryan...but still I want some surprise from this stuff :rolleyes:

Yeah the same thing kinda happened in LV but this one should be different such as the "solve the crime with Calleigh" all over internet :D....plus Calleigh is completely different from Cathrine ;) .
    I think it will be completely different from LV. I think it would be more websites...and "who the hell did it"???

I can't wait to see it....also because there's Yelina :D :D :D I'm giggling :D :D

11. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

it better not be Ryan cause that would be suicide caracter in my eyes. Why on earth would they make him do something like that its completly against the rule of the csi job and he loves his job. I put my bet on Sam(if she ever come back)or maybe its Stetler!

12. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

You are all welcome for the spoilers :D

Let me tell ya it is nice to be reading them and passing them along to all of you....I have missed it :D

Be sure that if more comes out...I will let you know.

13. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Exactly! :D I would love to see her more involved, and also Ray Jnr too. That's if he hasn't been forgotten. ;)

14. calleighandjake

calleighandjake Hit and Run

Wow!! :eek: Calleigh is not going to be happy when someone steals her memory card. Solve Crimes With Calleigh? Okkk? I cant wait until there is a new episode. I am so sick of reruns. :(

15. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

The writers had terrible memories to begin with, after the strike, I wouldn't be surprised if they forgot who Ray Jr. belonged to in the first place. :lol:

I have a feeling the perp might be Cooper? He did lose his job, reputation and we never found out if he turned himself in. (I'm assuming he did) Calleigh was the one who warned him about his fate, so maybe he wanted to screw her career up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.