CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own Risk!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MeergyMakeerty

MeergyMakeerty Victim

Re: CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own R

Hey guys! I'm new here! I've kind of been a "stalker"(so to speak) over the past month or so...But I finally decided to give SOME form of input..just to be a contributer.

Despite all of Calleigh's hardships over the past couple of seasons, I have to say this episode sound promising. I don't mean to sound like I'm countering everyone's opinion, but I'm just so grateful that there are actual NEW episodes coming on! I mean, if it's not any good, we could just chalk it up to the writer's getting back into the groove of things.

The fact that they're both getting kidnapped does sound iffy, but Miami has never been the most ETHICAL of the CSI's and so far it's (in my opinion) been the most successful. So I'm excited to see what they have going on.

But I can see why you guys are feeling weird about it. I feel weird too, but I'm still excited. After all, Calleigh's my favorite. As long as they don't kill her off I'm happy.

ERIC AND CALLEIGH FOREVER!!!(If they ever put 'em together...)

2. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Welcome MeergyMakeerty! :) I'm glad you decided to come out of the lurking closet and join us. And don't be afraid to counter our opinions, it makes for great discussion. ;)

^ It's pretty cool that the writers have started with a character-centric storyline since they've just arrived back at work. At least they didn't forget what was happening when they left. :lol: Unlike the NCIS writers, apparently, lol.

I don't think they'll kill her off though--I'm sure we would have heard something by now. :D I'm interested in seeing how this 'leave the CSIs clues' works out even if I think the storyline is a bit meh.

3. Wolfca

Wolfca Prime Suspect

I too don't think Calleigh will get killed off. As to the clues, Calleigh is 1 smart CSI, she searches for clues as a job so leaving them shouldn't be too difficult

4. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Noooo they won't kill Calleigh off ;)
    mmm probably the situation will be very difficult....but I know she's too smart and I can't wait for her giving clues.
    I'm pretty sure it will be also a little comic :lol:

When the kidnapper are two...one of the two is always dumb...I'm pretty sure she will disfruit him ;) :lol:

But what I'm most curious is how they will kidnap her cause to be honest that trick is a little bit stupid :rolleyes:
    I mean it's not normal , thinking we're talking about Calleigh, that you drive your hummer and sueddenly you see a man lying on the roadside....you get down and help him....and SBAM knock out :rolleyes:
    I'm curious to see how this will happen :D

5. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I can tell you this......THEY ARE NOT KILLING CALLEIGH OFF!! That is something I know for sure...so don't worry.

Cal is a lot smarter than the two guys who kidnap her but a lot of her out smarting them. has to do with the same thing that gets all criminals caught: they think they have cleaned up and they DON'T know everything about how a CSI works.

But Cal is not going anywhere...that much I know ;)

6. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Hey Delkolover - any word on that second plot about Kyle? Any chance it might be connected to Cal's kidnapping (b/c that's the only way I'd want to see a 'Kyle in danger' scenario in this ep. - if it's tied into what's going on w/Cal. Otherwise it just detracts from the episode, in my opinion). I also was wondering if Jake will be in this one...

I think Cal's gonna be awesome - and maybe, even though it's a serious situation, it will be a bit humorous. This show def. needs to lighten up a bit (and I don't mean the coloring - man, could it get any brighter in the lab?!)

However, I will be royally pissed if H is off (yet again) bailing his son out while his top CSI is fighting for her life and trying to get messages to the team to solve a crime. :rolleyes: C'mon H, step up for bullet girl this time around! ;)

7. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Yeah I'm wondering about Jake and Kyle's missing too ;)

H must at least be a little bit worried for Calleigh :rolleyes:

8. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

As far as I know Kyle's disappearance has nothing to do with Cal's situation....but again I don't see everything. Didn't see or hear any mention of Jake...I'm not sure how much of the plot H's son takes up from what I can tell it seems to be secondary to the main plot...which is the search for Cal.

9. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Thanks for the quick reply, Delkolover. I guess we'll have to see how it all pans out:) Florry and Speed_Cochrane — I agree - I definitely hope H will be at least a little concerned! :rolleyes: Also, I look forward to seeing how the rest of the team will react - should be an interesting ep., even if it's kind of "fan-ficish" and has been done in the other CSIs to some extent...Cal always rocks :)

10. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

thanks delkolover for the quick reply ;)

Hmmm Jake not mentioned...I don't understand it :confused:

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's reaction ;) Gosh she's the leading CSI right after Horatio
    I know what you mean miamirocks with "fan-ficish" and I totally agree with you....but I'm pretty sure our Calleigh will rock :)

11. MeergyMakeerty

MeergyMakeerty Victim

Well...I can see where you're concerned(Florry86) being that Jake is her boyfriend..and as cute as they are, I'm still rooting for some E/C too happen soon. So I'm wondering How he might react to it...If he does at all.

It seems that he's got a developing relationship in the next episode(i read that little script thing). I was not happy. Does anyone know if this was farce or not?

12. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Well I'm concerned cause I don't find his absence normal :wtf:

I mean they build up this love triangle:rolleyes: now Calleigh's kidnapping is the gold occasion for a development for it....and what? One piece of this triangle is absent? :wtf:
    It's not normal...it's unrealistic also for a show like CSI:Miami.
    I mean it's better if they put Jake in the episode and then make him screw up....but not leaving him out of this episode.

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

It does seem really stupid that he's not in this one (unless we just don't know yet), but this may not be the kind of scenario that is going to be pushing "the subject".
    I personally would hope it had more of a reflection of the team being a "team" & pulling together to find her.
    We really don't know how serious this "kidnapping" is going to be yet until we see it.
    As i've commented before im not crazy about the idea of this plot anyway, it seems "off story", & pointless w/ everything else thats going on in the lab.
    It'd make more sense (& be quite hilarious) if it was Stetler who kidnapped her:lol::rolleyes:
    Oh well, we'll see how it's played out.

On another note...the details of "Ambush" is out on CSInews headlines; this one I am really psyched to see!!!:D

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Yeah I don't think it will be serious at it should be:rolleyes:
    :guffaw::guffaw: Rick Stetler as Calleigh's kidnapper:guffaw::guffaw:this is a good one mjszud I could see it;)

Yay for "Ambush" details :D . I think this one could be really good ;) Plus I can't wait for new Julia's developments :wtf: Let's hope so.

15. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

OMG!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Did you guys see that PROMO!!! HOLY SHIT!!!

Eric and Calleigh getting married and that is Calleigh that gets shot! In Eric's arms! WTF!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

I am wigging out here I watched it like 10 times and Horatio is in shock just sitting all alone on the chair looking around. :eek:

They can't kill Calleigh! :eek: I will FREAK! They Can't and it had better not be Eric either!!! This is going to drive me nuts now!!!!!!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhh!

Alex say, and i quote, "It was supposed to be the happiest day of her life"
    She sounds like she is crying!:wtf:

OMG!!! I am thinking a dream but Eric is getting a lap dance, I am guessing his bachelor party!:eek::eek::eek:

Somebody say something! I hope I am having a Fuc&ing Nightmare!!! SOMEONE WAKE ME UP:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

HCrazy:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.