CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own Risk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own R

Spoiler tv have a script up for a new episode!

I edited out the link, we're not allowed to post links to spoilertv. Thanks.

Thanks for the snippet, but I hope it's a freaking JOKE!!

Where the heck is Julia?? :confused: :confused:

Thank yo so much for the snippet :D

Hmmm well...there are some good aspects and some other a little bit lame :rolleyes:

and yeah....Where is Julie? I mean it was almotst a "to be continued..." episode. She should be in the next ep.

Anyway this one sounds good ;)

Just a reminder about sides:

Please don't name your source, if we let that happen, the source dries up and it affects what gets out there. Please be careful in what you're posting, if you're not sure, contact any of the mods or admin :)

I actually liked the bullet points. Does anyone know who Flex Alexander is? Is he related to Khandi? Same last name.

^ I looked him up on various sites--he doesn't seem to be related to Khandi in any way, though they're both from NY. That's pretty much the only connection I found between them.

If they are related in some way, I haven't found the info.

Sorry I don't really have time to post details, but episode 14 is titled "You May Now Kill the Bride"

Hey everyone,

This episode is really beginning to Sound good. The script read well too! :lol:

I love the idea of Stetler stirring the pot again :devil: and Calleigh and Horatio having some much needed screen time together. :p :lol: Yayyyyy. I also love the title,"You May now Kill The Bride" ;)

I just wish someone would have told me before i got married! :lol: :lol: :lol:

The summary of the episode is now up on CSI Files for those interested.

Oh I love to hate Stetler! :devil: :lol:

HCrazy :cool:

Oh I soooo agree HCRAZY, im thrilled to see what ol' Stetler is brewing up with the team!!! :D :D
It appears that he is going to try & seperate them or put them all at odds. This storyline should get really interesting ;)

ahah I'm so glad Stetler is gonna come back :D
I always love to hate him too :D...plus I always think he's such a good/interesting character for the show.
I can't wait for the episode...I'm so curious about this storyline :D

:D Yep, We are all excited now because we know what a "Shit stirrer" Stetler can be! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Also I hear...Aherm... :rolleyes: Ryan gets himself into it again and Calleigh gives him and Stetler a mouthful! :D :eek:

So yes good Ole Stetler is up to his old games once again trying to separate the Team. :devil: Now I hope Horatio gives him a fistful but TPTB would Never, Ever let that happen. :eek: Well Maybe one day! :lol: :lol: :lol:

HCrazy out :devil:

Ugh I finally caved and skimmed through that spoiler link that was posted here a few days ago. I could not go through it all.....was too long. I really hope that was bad info - but my gut says it is not. I can't believe Ryan messes up again!

Yes Stetler is one that we all love to hate.

the fact that i hate Stetler makes me admire David Lee Smith even more cause only a great actor can make you hate his caracter. But Stetler is really a pain in the butt!

^^ Exactly, I've watched him in other things, and he's made me love his characters. The fact I hate Stetler is a testament t Davids skills. Well, I love Stetler really, it's definitely a love/hate relationship.

The episode sounds good, but wasn't the last one before the strike a two-parter? Or am I imagining things?

I love the idea of Stetler pithing the CSI's against each other. It seems like one of those situations where you find out who your real friends are. It will be interesting to see their responses to this.

I don't think I ever saw an actual "to be continued.." at the end. It just appeared that way. Correct me if i'm wrong, I was still gasping from the dramatic ending ;)

My only guess would be that they're saving this big Julia/Kyle/Horatio showdown for the season finale. :confused:

I actually would love to see a fist fight break out between Stetler & Horatio someday, I don't know if I could ever see it happening, but it'd be really fun to watch!! :D

Unproffessional? Yes! Do I care? No!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back