CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own Risk!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Oct 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Re: CSI:Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #4 - Proceed At Own R

OK, some spoilers are in for #615, which will be called 'Ambush'.

Unfortunately I don't watch Miami enough to know what information to spoil you with... So I don't know if this makes any sense:

The team all appear to be investigating the death of Kathleen Newberry (who I believe is a previous character?). And going by what some of you have mentioned in posts above, you may be glad to know that Julia is in this one. As is Yelina. :)

2. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

I believe that Kathleen was the woman that was stuck in the trunk, no?
    I'm not sure. I have bad memory

3. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

Yelina is back. ?! :rolleyes: What a nice surprise. Wow hope this to be truth. :D

4. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Thanks for the info, Elsie. :D It's excellent to know Yelina might have an appearance!

^^ And yes, I believe Kathleen was the woman in the trunk. I was wondering what happened to that storyline. :p

5. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

A while ago on Entertainment Tonight they showed David Caruso and then Emily Procter talking about returning to work after the writers' strike. Emily said "We're gonna be shooting 8 episodes in 7 weeks. So obviously it's gonna be a bit of a run and gun for us." While she was saying that, they showed her and David shooting a scene where Horatio was saying something to Calleigh and there was an off-white or cream color car next to them. Just thought anyone who didn't see Entertainment Tonight would like to know.

6. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

You have my attention! :D My main reason for still watching this show. ;)

7. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Elsie, Speed_Cochrane...
    Kathleen Newberry is the woman whose hands were thoughly duct taped to the steering wheel of her car and she had a piece of duct tape across her mouth and her car was slowly going down in to the water near the end of the episode Raising Caine which aired last month-(January).

Link to Raising Caine thread

8. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

^ Yeah I meant her. :lol: Don't know why I was thinking trunk. My mind's been a bit messed today. :rolleyes:

9. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

This one sounds well worth the wait. I'm already looking forward to it. Let's hope the writers have taken stock during the strike and have fresh new and exciting ideas for the remainder of the season.

"Raising Caine", I believe, was episode 613, which means if they're shooting 8 more episodes, we're only a few shows shy of a full season. I'll take 21 episodes as long as they're good ones. I'm really hoping that they don't completely exhaust the actors because I know, personally, what it's like to be geared up, in costume and then wait and wait and wait and..."oh, I do something now?". Wearing beyond wearing.

10. Hrockz

Hrockz Coroner

Yay! Yelina's back!! I they storyline doesn't disappoint.

11. miamirocks

miamirocks Lab Technician

Thanks for the Entertainment Tonight info, Carolyn318. Wow - H and Cal talking to each other~!!! SWEEET!!! Haven't gotten that for 29 eps - can I finally end my clicker count on this? It's about time H had a conversation w/his second in command ;) Whewheww!! I'm psyched.

However, not so psyched about Ryan messing up again. What's goin' on w/that poor kid? I think we need somee major character exposition - we hardly know anything about him except he has an uncle and a niece (so he probably has a sibling...) I don't know about anyone else, but this plot point is getting a bit tired. Ryan was a young, eager guy learning the ropes, - now all of a sudden he's a perpetual screwup??? He definitely should've learned his lesson after being fired. If they're not going to get into his personal life more, they should leave him alone, b/c all this w/out explanation just will make him an unlikeable character. He can have faults, (H sure could use some faults!), but this is ridiculous, esp. w/out personal explanations.

On a better note - I'm glad they're following up w//that poor woman who was drowned in her car. I wonder how this is all going to play out - esp. w/Kyle and Julia...

Well, March 24 here we come! :)

12. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

You are so right about Ryan. After reading the spoiler i wanted to say something but i just didnt know how to say it. i just dont understand why he's so eager to please especially to Stetler?! Maybe his rehiring comes with conditions.

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I think Ryan was desperate to get his job back...& quickly before going into further debt, he may have had to sell his soul to the devil (so to speak) to get that.

Whatever he ends up doing, I don't think it will be so bad that everyone hates him for it, it will probably just add fuel to the fire.

I agree though, all we really know is that Horatio believes "it's in his blood"...who knows what the hell that means!! It'd be nice to find out!

:)

14. veggie

veggie Lab Technician

i thought H was talking about gambling or being a csi?

15. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

ok guys for the people who didn't catch it here is the clip directly from ET ;)

ET - CSI:Miami

and yeahhh H and Calleigh are talking :eek: :eek: I'm definetly going to have a heart attack :eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.