CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caution!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jun 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Re: CSI: Miami Season 6 **Spoiler Lab** #3-Proceed With Caut

Earlier the spoiler for the Speed appearance mentions someone using Speed's credit card at a bar. It also said Eric finds Cooper there. Made me wonder if Cooper used Speed's credit card. Then later they altered the spoiler and took out the part about Speed's credit card. I don't know if the writer got that part wrong or if they revealed too much information. If it is right, maybe Cooper goes to jail.

There is a spoiler in the General CSI thread. Someone claims that they have heard that Horatio is suppose to move to Los Angeles. If it isn't a joke, maybe Cooper is the one moving to L.A. He might decide to work on movies.

2. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Wow. Im going to use a quote used by every CSI at least once: "I don't follow!" :confused:

3. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

I was trying give two examples that would explain Cooper's absence.

An earlier version of a spoiler seemed to emply that Cooper stole Speed's credit card. If that version was true, then Cooper would arrested and no longer working at the lab.

In a General CSI discussion someone said they heard Horatio is suppose to move to Los Angelas. It could be possible that they misunderstood and it might be Cooper, who moves to L.A.

Sorry I confused you. I probably should have written that one out before typing it in.

4. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

I'm going to miss Cooper. I hate it when characters leave for good. Well, as long as they don't take my Ryan away I'll be A ok.

5. mjszud

mjszud Captain

:lol: :lol: Don't worry, I wasn't necessarily saying it was just your post that confused me, it's a little of everything at this point. Mainly, Ryans deal & Cooper. Im assuming also that Cooper will be gone :(& that this Samantha person will replace him. I don't think any of will completely understand 'til we see all the epis & in order. Im sure theres alot more to them than what we are hearing that'll make way more sense to us after we watch them. I don't beleive H will be going anywhere, tho. Maybe he's just going to LA for something else? Maybe this is where they sneak in the plane crash :eek:?

My real confusion is this: In the season finale did they say something about Ryan having like $6000. in his bank account that he didn't know about? I can't really remember the details of that, but if he has all this unexplained $, you'd think in the 2nd epi that it would appear as if HE was the one w/ Speed's credit card :confused: & of all title epis "bang bang your debt"- if theres anyone suffering from major debt, its Ryan! &, will someone be shot ya think??

6. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Everybody seems to think Kyle will look and act like Horatio. He will probably act or look like his mother. Horatio is probably unaware of his own mannerisms, but he would remember the mannerisms of an old girlfriend.

7. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

So who is leaving the show for good? Is Horatio leaving? God I hope not. That'll be like a slap in the face; he's the main star.

Another thing? What is this thing with Wolfe and Speed's credit card? I'm confused at this point. Can someone tell me what the heck is going to happen here.

8. siren1617

siren1617 Victim

Ok, I'd like to step in and rock the boat a little bit :)

I just watched all of season 3 and I am currently REALLY disliking Ryan. I dont know if you guys remember what he was like when he first started at Miami Dade, but he desperately needed to be humbled. He took credit for Eric's findings, overstepped his bounds, and acted like a cocky cop. And then when Natalia was found to be the mole, he treated her HORRIBLY. Eric had slept with her, Horatio had hired her, and Calleigh had befriended her, and yet they ALL treated Natalia civilly. But Ryan jumped down her throat. Oh, and how about the time when Eric and Natalia's relationship was on rocky ground, Ryan stepped right in and put the final nail in the Eric & Natalia coffin with his "he said she said" games. Then, after taking away Eric's girl, he had the nerve to ask Eric for money to take her on a date. You gotta be kidding me.

9. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Hi siren1617. :) Even though you are more than welcome to voice your feelings about a character, this is the Spoiler Lab, where we post details of what is supposed to happen in the future and discuss those storylines.

It would be best to start a new thread to criticize a character, as I don't think we have such a thread. Thanks. :)

10. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

I have a Spoiler Question:

:confused: If we're getting a new lab tech (sorry, don't remember her name), have we heard if we're losing Cooper or Valera? :confused: I would hope not, but nothing surprises me anymore. :devil: :devil:

11. that_girl1

that_girl1 Coroner

Well she's a A/V lab tech so we wouldn't loose Valera but we don't know about Cooper. What happened to that lab tech that replaced Copper in one of season 5 eps? Remember he was a newbie I think.

12. stephanie20

stephanie20 Rookie

Sorry if I asked this before, but is Ryan coming back? He's going to be hired as a swimmer's bodyguard right? Can't wait to see him again. :)

13. Sphinx

Sphinx Police Officer

Someone in a General CSI thread said they heard Horatio was going to move to L.A. No one else seems to have heard it. I doubt if anyone major is leaving the show. Magazines like TV Guide probably would have had something about it by now.

In the spoiler about Eric seeing Speed's ghost originally said they discover someone is using Speed's credit card. The last charge is at a bar. When the CSIs go to investigate the bar, Cooper is there. This seems to suggest he stole it, but it may be misleading.

14. Need4Speed

Need4Speed Coroner

*dances* Speed's coming back!! *squee* *dances* the second ep of the season has got me so hyped!!! i heard that he's coming back as a hallucination as far as we know. but if that truns out to be wrong and he comes back in the flesh i'd be so happy!!! and i think it might have been easy for someone to steal Speed's credit card because as far as we know, H still has Speed's stuff from his locker after he cleaned it out in Lost Son. and maybe H kept Speed's stuff as a reminder of his fallen friend, and cooper could have sneaked in H's office while he was at a scene.

but that's just my imagination taking hold of a possible story.

15. lexilynn

lexilynn Civilian

Is Ryan coming back as a CSI?
    Or is the end of the lovely man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.