CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut

:lol: Once again Ausiello had answered my question I sent him :lol:

I really just wanted a little clarification and confirmation that it was Ryan who gets fired....then again lets hope Ausiello isn't getting his info from us here on the boards and just regurgitating it on TV Guide.com...Although I doubt that b/c someone in his position would probably get the spoilers from someone dealing with the show.

I still don't get how in the end of ep he is going back to the lab....especially if he was fired. :confused:

He better come back at the end of the epi, or i will never watch it again (just kidding, or am i) ANyway, now i'm sad.

well i know a sure way to know if he was actually leaving the show ... and i checked ... and all signs point to ... STAYING ON THE SHOW!! hahaha

see, the way i see it is that if someone is leaving the show, they know way ahead, contracts and whatnot. usually they already have something else lined up, like when mischa barton was leaving the oc, people knew way ahead because she had all these big projects lined up for times she SHOULD be shooting for the oc ...

and so far, the only thing jon togo has schedualed for the next year is csim :)

so i think hes stickin around

^ hey, nobody said that Jonathan Togo are going to leave this show. we only have spoiler that Ryan will be fired from CSI Miami team - temporarily. do u see the difference ?!

ok, i have to say this right now ... I HATE STETLER!! i get SOOOOOOOO irritated every time i see his ugly face. like seriously, if you had a face like stetlers, wouldnt you have those moles removed?? just for the pure fact that they irritate EVERYONE!! uhhh

and one more think, i don`t like Wolfe at all and after this spoiler re - fired member of the team come to be Ryan i just don`t care any more. but i don`t go in this thread and talk the way u talk about Stetler. ok u don`t like charatcer from this tv show, but there is always possibility someone to like it, right?! and when u star to say 'i hate' someone/something please back-up ur opinion why... ;)

delkolover: Once again Ausiello had answered my question I sent him

awww and this time (like 2 weeks ago) i post ur question in this thread. sorry. next time when i see ur name in Ausiello spoilers will wait for u to come online and post it by ur self :)

so umm is the promo on the cbs website yet for the canadians?

im just saying ... if anyone was getting fired id like to see stetler go ... sorry for walkin on anyones toes ... and since it seemed to offend someone i will delete my post

nah stetlers kool lol hes like lex luthor in superman... u take him out and H wont have an arch enemy (however thats spelt lol)

Pusher said
but i don`t go in this thread and talk the way u talk about Stetler. ok u don`t like charatcer from this tv show, but there is always possibility someone to like it, right?!

hot4jontogo said
im just saying ... if anyone was getting fired id like to see stetler go ... sorry for walkin on anyones toes ... and since it seemed to offend someone i will delete my post

Everyone has different preferences and it would get pretty boring in here if we all agreed with each other all the time concerning the characters, right? We're all entitled to our opinions, but it would be good - like Pusher stated - to back up our opinions with reasons or facts. :)

That being said, as long as there's no direct actor or poster bashing going on, then everyone's entitled to their say. :)

I don't like Stetler because he gets in the way but his character builds good storylines, so for that, I'm fine with him. But when I really get engaged I want to yell "Stetler...shut up!" But it gives H a chance to prove him wrong and shine, so it's all good. :D Don't worry about it, hot4jontogo. :D

Main characters killed but not dead, fired but rehired. This season has been a little too much for me.

Hmm yeah they do seem to be having a rather turbulant season. I'm not a Ryan fan, so I can deal with him leaving. I was just not able to deal if Eric had been killed off.

im both an eric and ryan fan and if they both left the show i seriously woudnt watch it anymore

if eric left then nothing would feel the same ... hes been there for 5 seasons ... it would feel empty :( just like my soul would hahahah

actually hes been there for 3 seasons not 5 o my bad i thought u said ryan ma bad ma bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back