CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut

That is the reason, in my mind anyhow that makes me think this isn't the season finale. Futon Critic has the season listed as having 25 eps....so the only way we will know for sure is when and if another ep pops up on the spoiler site I go to :D

yea futon critic listed that there gonna have 25 episodes but they havent mentionded the final episode

cainesugar- Is Jake cute? Uh... sure I guess. Depends on what you see in a guy.:p He has a bit of an ego, but he's not a total jerk.

Thanks for the spoilers. For a while I thought you guys forgot about 'em.:p

veggie said:
SincerelyInDenial said:

Anyone has a picture of this guy cause the only Bo Taylor i found on google is a basketball player!

i searched on imdb but i found only a paul taylor in "As the World Turns" :confused:

do we know if we are gonna see Rumspringa? maybe thats why we have 25 episode this year or maybe since we had 25 last year its gonna be 25 episode each year now. im still wondering what they are gonna do with Rumspringa they taped it i think, so not showing it, does it means loosing money?

cainesugar- Is Jake cute? Uh... sure I guess. Depends on what you see in a guy.:p He has a bit of an ego, but he's not a total jerk.
He can be a jerk with a huge ego and still be cute. :p

If Rumpsringa is the ep in which Eric is supposed to choose between a girl and his job....They never filmed it. It was only a storyline that got scratched and was more than likely replaced with Man Down.

I never saw the side for the ep on my spoiler site which is way I am pretty positive it was never filmed.

xanessa said:
Who is Rumspringa?

rumspringa is the time in an amish teenagers life where they get to leave the church and the amish community and go live how they want to free of rules. so they get to go to big cities and watch tv and whatever they want ... and they cant be punished by the church if and when they choose to go bak to the amish life they had before.

they shouldve done that episode it was probably going to be interesting
the girl was probably going to get killed or something

Yeah that sounds interesting but what does that have to do with that Eric storyline?

i dont know i was jsut reading and i saw what Rumspringa meant but i havent heard what it had to do about eric(confusing?)
delkolover wrote what the episode was supposed to be about

It would have been nice to see Eric's other side. We saw his emotional side last year with Marisol, but we never get to see his actual personal life. Well, we get to see no ones personal life actually. But I still feel they should have done that episode rather than Man Down. I loved that episode and I actually fell out of my seat in suspense. (I didn't know about this website at the time, so I didn't know if Adam was leaving or what) But I feel that the writers are going to come up with a miraculous surgery that will bring the old Eric back, and that would be the end of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back