CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut

hot4jontogo, that's weird that you can't see the promo online. I'm from Canada too and I never had any problem.

I'm going to go watch the promo now.

where do i find the promo? im in canada too.... i wanna c it so badly from wat u guys were sayin about it

I am a little confused....what ep are you all talking about? Is it the new one in two weeks on 4/9? Good grief if that is what you are talking about and anyone has it then post it somewhere :lol:

It's not even online here in the States. And it is the promo for the one in two weeks.

My bad. :lol: People were talking about Cal looking all weird and I thought they ment on the promo for the next new episode.. But then I went on innertube and it's still for CAYA. I need to read more carefuly. :rolleyes:

I found the promo on cbs.com/innertube

I'm still getting last night's re-run promo >_<

The video preview I have on the CBS website (I live in the states) is for the re-run on april 3rd, and the episode is Deviant.

I cannot find the preview for the new episode that they showed on tv last night. I taped it but my show from today ran over.

Has anyone found the preview for the new episode in 2 weeks online yet?

delkolover said: I don't know if he was fired in the previous ep or if he is the person who does get fired at all. In the ep he is working for a local television station as a forensic reporter. By the end of the ep he decides to leave the tv station and go back to the lab. How that is possible if he was fired...i don't know.

Hope that clears things up

i think ur right that Ryan is the one who get fired ;) ehh as much as impossible to sound i was vote this to be H for some more drama or something new and interesting like decision, but...

anyway, some spoiler from www.tvguide.com

Question: Care to be a little more specific on any of the CSI: Miami spoilers you've reported? Ya know, like a hint about who gets fired?— Jackie

Ausiello: This person is a man, and before he has time to head down to the unemployment office, a local TV station hires him as its forensics expert.

How can they fire Ryan? The betta not! And if they do he better be back ASAP! Grrr.... *crosses arms angirly*

if they fire ryan, then he better still be on the show. because if he leaves the show then i will have no reason to live. (jokes ... imagine how freaky that would be if i wasnt just kidding ...)

"a local tv station hires him as its forensic expert"

Oh no, that probably means well see the tv chick again. I thought that was one of the worst additions in season 4 that and Marisol..

I've heard he gets fired, works for the TV station but comes back by the end of the episode. I guess H pulls a super-move and gets him back. Wonder what he has on Stetler, eh? :lol: Thanks Pusher for the spoilers.

cainesugar said:
I've heard he gets fired, works for the TV station but comes back by the end of the episode

Talk about jumping the shark. Works for a tv station, I find that such a STUPID and UNBELIEVABLE move.

I don't have a problem with one getting fired, but by the end of the episode he's back on the force? What's the point in that.. Or is that to show off H his super moves? We know he's great but he isn't god..

Anyone got any scoop on H, losing his edge? I heard that somewhere..

Sugarcaine, I hope your right. I do agree, having him back by the end of the eppisode would be a little much, not too believable, but maybe the next one? I could handle that. AS LONG AS HE COMES BACK!

P.S Where do you guys get all your sigs and avatars? LOVING them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back