CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSI: Miami Season 5 **Spoiler Lab** #2-Proceed With Caut

Hope my lil H doesn't get into too much trouble with the supervisor. I'm currently awaiting some Y news, maybe some spoiler pics? :)

When is epi 22 due to be aired? First week of May, no?

Thanks delkolover. The scalping should be......what's the word.....interesting.
I can't wait to see Yelina again. When I told mom she was like "Really?*smile* I really want her and H to get together ya know?" I was like "Sure.*smile*" I'm not a huge shipper of those too, but I guess you could call me a shipper. I just want H to be happy. :)

VaveAma92, your mom sounds like a sensible lady. ;)

The last few episodes of the season certainly sound promising. :)

Out of respect for those who haven't seen tonight's preview in our western time zones yet:

Is it just me, or did I see Calleigh pointing a gun, then the next shot being Horatio looking somewhat concerned, with the voice over saying something to the effect of "Friends will turn against friends"? Am I going crazy?

So that's why my dad was like "What was wrong with Calleigh?" and he asked in concern. Interesting. Sometimes the previews are scenes jumbled together and are totally not like that when you see it, but who knows? It seems really interesting. You have me thinking.

well if calleigh goes crazy and points guns at her friends ... then we at least know whos getting fired ... unless shes point at someone who should be fired ... who knows

Yeah, the previews are notorious for mixing scenes together, but if this were an actual scene, not mixed up, this could make for a very interesting episode, which will be a big breath of fresh air. I, for one, am excited. It looks like a really good episode.

when exactly is the new one on??
i cant seem to find it in my tv guide!!
i hope its the same for us on the east coast!

i cant even watch the previews online because i live in canada. do you know where i can see it on another site maybe? cbs wont let me :(

Are you serious? That's odd that CBS won't do that.
I can't think of another site. Sorry.

Goshdarnit! I can't find the preview for next week! On the CBS website, the 'Next Week' preview thing is the one to do with soldiers in Iraq or something... I thought that was an old!

Stupid CBS... *whines* I want the preview!

im getting mad at cbs ... they wont even let people show the previews on youtube anymore. they removed my preview for last weeks episode. but its not like im showing the whole episode, im showing a preview, which should make pple wanna watch the show, so basically im free advertising for them arent i??

*sigh*
Argh...they haven't posted the preview yet!!! Don't they usually do it on Tuesdays!!! I have to see it again!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back