CSI:Miami - "Road Trip *puts on shades* Number Nine."

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Finch, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

*waves hand* Oh Tim's not dead. Heck we killed Stetler and HE'S not dead. So no. :)

Haha Eric you can't drive. :lol: And yeah sugar coat those socks. OH OH use that powder sugar. What's it called... Splenda? :lol:

2. Anni Grey

Anni Grey Coroner

confectioner's sugar maybe? Just a stab in the dark...I happen to love powdered doughnuts :lol:

3. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Yeah yeah that stuff. Wait just a sec. *runs to pantry and looks on top shelf (to the left)* Yeah ICING SUGAR. That's the one. SO YEAH Eric! Go douse those babies in icing sugar!! :lol: God i love this thread.

4. CSI_in_training

CSI_in_training CSI Level Two

And my first reaction is "OMG again?" That man has more lives than a cat!
    He can't really be dead! He can't he can't he can't!
    Come back and tell us what happened, Geni!

5. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Well actually... :lol:

I might as well get this out now before I forget, lol. I think this will be the last RT thread. Now, before y'all start getting rocks to throw at me at least let me explain. :p

Every story needs an end or it cannot categorically be called a 'story', lol. And we all knew from the get-go that I can't do this story forever. Various things go into play, mainly because my life is getting busier since I'm finished highschool. Also, I'm finding CSI:Miami less than appealing since their own storylines have been getting substantially contrived. I know it has nothing to do with this story, but as my interest fades in the tv show characters, my interest in this thread is lowering as well. I'm not abandoning the show at all, I'm just not finding this as fun as it used to be. (Besides, the stories have gotten more serious over the past couple of years and there has been less humour - my fault though, lol)

So yes, I've killed Speed for good. ;) If I didn't, I'd never be able to end this thing. :lol: So I'll let all the hate-mail pile in for a bit and I'll have another update soon!

I'm sorry I had to go and ruin y'alls fun but this thing needs to end someday.

6. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

...What are you talking about? The end of Speed or....RT?

NO! GENI PLEASE DON'T! *tackels Gen's legs; holds on* DON'T GO! WHO CARES!? I'M OLDER THAN YOU AND I WOULD HAVE TIME TO DO IT! *starts to sob*

*waits for RT regulars to burst in*

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

The end of the RT. ;)

And it'll be another 20 pages until this thing ends so there are plenty of chapters left, Lora, lol. The way things are going in RL right now, I might have less time to update and I wouldn't feel right about leaving for two weeks at a time and leaving you guys with broken promises. So my choices were to pop in every once in a while and update, or finalize the story at the end of this thread so there's some satisfaction and no one's left hanging. :) There's still a long way to go (Ooh I'm quoting Def Leppard songs again :lol:) so this won't be for a while.

8. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

you've killed Speed!!!!!, Geni how could you do this to us?.

please please please bring back Speed!

9. cainesugar

cainesugar Coroner

Geni, I'm glad you've decided to put RL first (as painful as it may be) and I am looking forward to an amazing last thread. We shouldn't be sad, we should be happy for Geni and the fact that this is possibly the greatest fanfic on the planet. Speed being killed for good isn't really my cup of tea but if you don't kill him off you'll never be able to end it. I know you and you love that man. :lol: Thanks for all the good times Geni! This fic was awesome and we'll all miss it, but I'm all up for enjoying what we have left and appreciating you for all you put into it. *huggle*

10. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

BUT I HAVEN'T SLEPT WITH HORATIO YET!!

*silence*

Oops. Did i say that out loud?

But Geni NO! PLEASE NO! WE ALL LOVE YOU AND YOUR BRAIN AND YOUR FINGERS TOO MUCH!!! *cries* :( :( :(

:( x 100000000000000000000 (x 100000000000000)

11. Anni Grey

Anni Grey Coroner

Geni, Let me first start off by saying, Thank you so much for putting the time, effort and well, our insanity into this story. I have truly loved every moment of it, laughed , cried while laughing, spitting up DR Pepper(okay, just a little TMI, I admit), and falling off my seat numerous times. Although it saddens me that this has to end( let's face it, it was the highlight of my day) I applaud you for your achievements in the RL and your brighter horizons. This has truly been a gift in my life, and yes, that sounds really dorkish, but hey, I've had a rough year, and just reading this has managed to put a smile on my face when I thought I couldn't. So, THANKS!

Now.... YOU KILLED TIM????? Why oh why? Why couldn't he just ride off into the sunset with Anni and Jake? I mean...gosh... Tim dies again * throws Lost Son across the room* Kill Anni off too...I beg of you, it just doesn't seem right.

I know what you mean about Miami though. It has definetly taken a slow turn for me. I'm finding that I can't even get in the mood to write a decent fic any more. It's truly sad when good things come to an end.

Thanks again, Geni for keeping us entertained, and I'm looking forward to the last 20 pages being the best ever! Not that this is the last time I get to say this, but Geni, YOU ROCK! :lol:

I do have to put the obligatory :( .

12. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Some people need a reminder that this is a story, not something your life depends on...

Geni, you know I'm a late RT reader, but you also know that I love it ever since I started reading it. (or maybe ever since Ryan came back in, lol) However I do totally understand your decision to stop this story. It has nine threads, that 9x1000 posts (not all update, but still!) and you are right in that every story has a beginning, but also an ending.

I know you have excellent writing skill and I know you will give this fic a worhty ending, probably with a huge twist somewhere. I believe you can, I believe you will, and you better believe I'll be around for it.

Good luck ;)

13. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

Woah Tim's dead? Well, with all the times he's "died", it was bound to happen eventually. Poor old speed *shakes head*

Anyway, aw *huggles* I knew this was gonna end eventually. Actually, I had a wierd dream once that I was in the bus on the way home from school, I was watching the last ever update unfold on the sides of the road. it was so funny :lol:

Wait, you've finished high school already? But...but...I still have 12 weeks of school plus a month of major exams to go, and I'm older than you, mind you, only by 4 days, but older none the less! *ponders* Hm.

Aww, well, I mean, this story has been going for over a year...it's not really as if you could have done it forever. So, it's bittersweet. I mean, it's sad that it's ending, but it's good that it's ending the way you want it to (assuming that it is of course).

Anyway, I'm not sure that made sense at all, but anyway *huggles*

14. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Understandably life moves on. What you like one day isn't what you like the next. Unfortunately for us, that means we are going to have to find some other way to get our daily kicks.

But, I still love you anyway.

15. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

How can Speed like, die again?

Yeah we still love you Geni. But the fic gone....it'll just plain suck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.