CSI:Miami - "Road Trip *puts on shades* Number Nine."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for unkilling me Geni lol, I have a feeling this story line is going to get a lot more interesting. What happened to the undercover cop, did speed kill him? and then get another shoe lace? Did someone just not like this Jason guy, and that poor inocent woman that offered to be bait? So many unanswered questions .... why did speed kiss Katie *sigh* can't wait for more geni!!!

*rubs ears* Owww Lora.

:lol: I really wish I could have seen your face when you read your name in the story.

I think Geni captured you perfectly, don't you? :)

*takes off earmuffs*

Speed's cleared! I had a bad feeling because you've been in a scaring-us mood lately, with Katie and all...and I really wanted Speed to have been angry enough to kill for Katie, but not kill. See what I mean? Sort of?

I REALLY wanted to see your face, Lora. I wanted it on tape recorder and on youtube and saved to my desktop so I could have a nice laugh. I think :eek: isn't good enough of a model for it. :lol: Geni captured you amazingly! You're hilarious! You're LOUD! You're in California, and Horatio is headed there- or, here, rather. *waits for Hummerhome to appear in driveway*

And Jason is an undercover cop? How weird can this get! These plot twists are driving me nuts (in a good, the-people-in-here way) and I can't wait to see what happens. Who murdered Jason then if not Speed? Still wondering what's happening with the case involving me...and of course my mind has fallen on a certain gorgeous, canine-ish man. :p Update soon!

:lol: Ah Lora, you crack me up.

Katie! *hugs* I felt like hugging you. And YAY Jason was a cop. Twists kick RT ass.

California, LAPD Crime Lab

Colton: You paged us.

Lora: *folding paper*

Colton: What are you doing?

Lora: Making paper cranes.

Colton: Where's the results?

Lora: They are being folded as we speak.

Colton: You're folding the results?

Lora: Brings good luck. *lifts paper* See? I call him Ralph.

Colton: What did the paper say?

Lora: I don't know, I didn't look at them BUT I can tell you that it was a match to someone.

Colton: So you did find a seperate donor on the jacket.

Lora: Mhm. *throws paper crane* Ah man I should have made the wings a bit longer and the beak a bit shorter. Damn non-aerodynamics of printer paper.

Colton: *grabs paper, unfolds it* Adam Porter.

Lora: He has a stupid name. I mean the first half starts out okay but then the rest is all "ooh I'M A PORTERHOUSE STEAK". Insane I tell ya. Those parents should be shot.

Colton: I'm going to let Horatio kno-

Lora: WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! There's a Horatio in this?

Colton: ...Yes? He's my boss.

Lora: He has a stupid name.

Horatio: *places hands on hips* Stupid name?

Lora: *turns around, screams*

Colton: *laughs*

Lora: YOU! ARE YOU HIM?

Horatio: The last I checked.

Lora: HAHA look at that, you kind of look like a cross between Carrot-Top and William H. Macy.

Horatio: ...

Lora: HEY cool shades! Soooooo Miami Vice. *grabs shades*

Horatio: N-

Lora: *puts on shades* I'M THE KING OF MIAMI!

Horatio: Please give those back.

Lora: No way man, these are like massive spectacles for blocking out major sunage.

Horatio: *lifts brow* And you are?

Lora: Lora. I'm your friendly neighborhood DNA-girl.

Horatio: *reaches for shades*

Lora: *waves shades around* Hey you got a warranty on these things? They seem kind of floosy.

Horatio: Please stop doing that to the sh-

Lora: *picks teeth with frames* Got some broccoli in there at lunch.

Horatio: *wide-eyed*

Colton: *covers eyes*

Lora: My mistake. Piece of cake.

Horatio: *blinks* Give 'em back.

Lora: *drops shades* Oh crud.

Shades fall into chemicals

Horatio: *staring at table*

Lora: *grabs shades with glove* HEY THEY'RE PURPLE NOW! HA THAT'S SO COOL! You'll be a cooler version of Elton John.

Horatio: *eye twitches*

Lora: *blows on shades* Still smells kind of like toxic fumes but we can fix that. *throws shades into cold water*

Shade lenses snap and shatter

Lora: Well look at that...Hmmm maybe I should have put them in hot water. *picks up shades* Okay good as new. *places shades on Horatio's face* Now you have purple frames to go around those big twitchy blues.

Horatio: *lip twitches*

Lora: You got a calcium problem or somethin'?

Horatio: *glares*

Lora: Oooh the pouty look. I like it. *smiles*

Colton: Blood matches Adam Porter. Calleigh already spoke to him, he swears up and down that he hasn't seen him in almost a year.

Horatio: *lifts hand* I don't want to hear it.

Colton: ...You came down here to hear it.

Horatio: Not now. *walks away*

Colton: Fine.

Lora: He's a man of many words, isn't he? Horatio...Ho-ratio. Ho's Ratios. Ho RACIO. Hor ACE. What a fantasticalastical name.

Colton: *shakes head*

Lora: I could go for some chicken, excuse me. *opens GCMS, grabs chicken*

Holding cell

Ryan: *kneeling, shining flashlight*

Delko: Speed checked, there's an officer Jason Parker. Started out in Fort Lauderdale in Broward County.

Ryan: *nods*

Delko: So uh...I spoke to Lilly today.

Ryan: Yeah?

Delko: She seemed...Happy.

Ryan: So?

Delko: She's still staying at your place, right?

Ryan: Yeah.

Delko: So are you two...Together?

Ryan: *laughs* Did you spread this all over the lab, too?

Delko: Not yet, I was waiting for confirmation.

Ryan: We're not together.

Delko: Oh.

Ryan: ...Officially.

Delko: *looks at Ryan* Do tell.

Ryan: Last night we kind of...Well we were teasing each other and one thing led to another and....

Delko: *laughs* You sly dog.

Ryan: *smiling* Nah man, it was all her.

Delko: So did you guys snuggle and everything too?

Ryan: *punches Eric*

Delko: *laughing*

Speed: *walks in* Something funny about a murder investigation?

Delko: No, but Ryan got lucky last night.

Ryan: *rolls eyes* You can't keep a secret, can you?

Delko: I think we've proved that I can't.

Speed: Well keep your personal lives out of this. You're supposed to be working a crime scene.

Delko: You're only saying that so we don't bring up Katie and the fact that you two lip-locked at the scene.

Ryan: Wow, really?

Speed: *frowns*

Delko: I bet Anni will be thrilled.

Ryan: I thought you and Katie were over.

Speed: We are.

Ryan: You have a weird logic.

Speed: It didn't mean anything.

Delko: *laughs*

Speed: What.

Delko: Nothing.

Speed: *snaps picture*

Delko: AH! *covers eyes* That is supposed to be used for forensic work, not blinding your colleagues.

Speed: My bad.

Ryan: So Eric, how's your lovelife?

Delko: I'll let you know when I get mine back.

Ryan: *laughs*

TBC..................

"You look like a cross between Carrot top and William H. Macy." You know.. you've got a point there.

Lora is too much. My chest hurts from laughing too hard, and my throat hurts.

Horatio is.. silent? What? If I had known that all it takes to make him crack was to- :cool: :devil:

Oooh Lily and Ryan, eh? :devil: Lily, you "sly dog, you." :)

I'm way too hyper for my own good right now.

Awesome. Fantabulous. "fantasticalastical" update.

No. Way.

I don't know what's more exciting and amazing- Horatio's shades or the fact that I and Ryan are an 'unoffical couple.' Have I mentioned I LOVE you Geni?! *huggles* Darn PG-13 rule. :p I'm so excited! Elucidate for me. :D Thank you!

Horatio! Ha, that was seriously the funniest thing I've ever read. Lora! You naughty! You surely don't know about the SOJs, their power! Poor Horatio must be having a nervous breakdown right now. *imagines Horatio having a nervous breakdown* I thought that was impossible.

Can't wait for more of Ryan and I! You're awesome Geni, update soon!

omg when Lora was saying Horatio's name in different ways that reminded me of me and my friend yesterday!
yea and what about Delko's love life?

*reads the page 6 comments first* Wait! What? What did i say to Horatio?! *skips to page 5 franticly*

*reads* WHAT? OMG I CALLED THE NAME OF HORATIO STUPID! *hides in closet* OMG i'm doing unspeakable things with the shades. GOOD FIRST IMPRESSION ME! ARGH! Now i'm never gonna sleep with him....did i say that out loud?
Ooo i'm the DNA girl. Figures, Cal has the guns. *smiles*

*shakes head* Horatio in Heaven, now that i look at it, i MIGHT do those things to the SOJ if i'm insane enough. (I have different levels of insanity, everday)

"fantasticalastical". Hmm.... *pause* I like it. I'll be saying THAT more often!

OH Wolfe, you sly dog. ;) Good job Lilly. :lol: But, thank God, i can block the visuals. *random moment* AND HORTAIO IS MINE! *manical laughter*

Colton: What are you doing?

Lora: Making paper cranes.

Colton: Where's the results?

Lora: They are being folded as we speak.

:lol: THAT, out of pretyt much the whole update made me laugh. The rest just made me recoil in horror. (Then snicker)

Fantasticalastical update Gen. :D *hugs once again*

That last line from Eric craced me up! And whoa Ryan Lilly...teasing eachother and then...snuggling. Hehe.

Lora and her paper crane's oh man that cracked me up. And she soooo earns major brownie points from me in destroying H man's sunnies. *sighs* That was great. Update soon please!

:lol: You guys are the soul of this thing. *huggles for all*

Thanks for the reviews!

Halls

Ryan: *walking* Hey Lilly!

Lilly: *walking* Yeah?

Ryan: Sorry I left this morning, I was called in.

Lilly: *smiles* It's okay.

Ryan: Apparently you spoke to Eric today.

Lilly: Yeah.

Ryan: About...Us?

Lilly: It was a passing comment.

Ryan: I thought we were going to keep this a secret.

Lilly: Oh yeah big secret.

Ryan: What? We could get fired.

Lilly: No, you could get fired. I'll act like I have no idea what's going on. Then I'll let you sleep on the front lawn.

Ryan: *laughs* I'm honored.

Lilly: You should be.

Ryan: You're amazing.

Lilly: *sigh* It's talent I guess.

Ryan: *wraps arms around Lilly* So this means we're not fighting anymore?

Lilly: Fight? I don't remember a fight. *winks*

Ryan: Good, let's keep it that way.

Cop: *walks over* Ryan Wolfe?

Ryan: *lets go* Yeah.

Cop: Someone here to see you.

Ryan: Sure.

Atrium

Ryan: *walks over* ...Long time no see.

Lori: *crosses arms* I was passing through.

Ryan: Passing...Through.

Lori: The boss insisted that I go on vacation somewhere...Away from work.

Ryan: You can't just keep showing up like this.

Lori: Relax, I just came by to...Nevermind, look, I need a place to stay.

Ryan: Uh you can't stay at my place.

Lori: I don't want to. You owe me money.

Ryan: What? How?

Lori: Well I secretly bet you that you'd get together with Lilly. 5000 dollars.

Ryan: We're not together.

Lori: *laughs* Yeah because when you're in the hallway you become completely invisible to the naked eye. Speaking of naked-

Ryan: Enough.

Lori: So are you going to marry her, have little Wolfe-lings and live happily ever after?

Ryan: *wide-eyed* Planning my life a little quickly aren't we?

Lori: I'm messin' with you. You have to lighten up.

Ryan: It certainly seems like you have.

Lori: Let's just say I've decided where I'm going to go with my life.

Ryan: Good for you.

Lori: Do you know where Speed is? I need to talk to him.

Ryan: He's in the Trace lab.

Lori: Thanks. And really man, good luck with her. She's great.

Ryan: *lifts brow* ...Thank you?

Lori: *walks away*

Ryan: Strange gal.

Trace Lab

Speed: *wipes table off*

Lori: *walks in*

Speed: *lifts head* Your boss finally decide you've over-worked?

Lori: *smiles* You know me too well.

Speed: Welcome back.

Lori: I didn't say I was leaving forever.

Speed: I know.

Lori: Looks like Ryan finally found his woman.

Speed: Yeah well things change.

Lori: That they do.

Speed: You seem chipper.

Lori: How's work?

Speed: Fine.

Lori: And mom?

Speed: Insane as usual.

Lori: Excellent. Wouldn't have her any other way.

Speed: *nods*

Lori: So after Ryan gets me my money, I'm going to rent out a condo.

Speed: Those are expensive. How long are you staying?

Lori: I'm on leave so...Quite a while.

Speed: Well, something can be arranged.

Lori: You'd pay for my stay.

Speed: Anni's mother gave us a downpayment on a house, so we've got some money to spare.

Lori: Thanks.

Speed: So how have you been?

Lori: Surprisingly well. Got a pay raise.

Speed: Good.

Lori: Met a guy, too.

Speed: Really.

Lori: Yeah, he turned out to be a jerk but...I'm going to be okay, I think. *smiles*

Speed: I know you will be.

Lori: *sigh* Guess I'd better start getting used to Miami if I'm going to be here a year.

Speed: A...Year.

Lori: Mhm. I was going to let mom know first but you know her, her cell's usually off.

Speed: She's around.

Lori: Yeah I'm sure I'll find her.

Speed: You hungry or anything?

Lori: I ate before I got here.

Speed: *nods* You can have a seat if you want.

Lori: I always liked standing better. I guess I have to keep my own two feet on the ground.

Speed: No fight?

Lori: *shakes head*

Speed: You've certainly calmed down.

Lori: Well...I've learned that not everything is about me.

Speed: So...How exactly are you planning on explaining this baby to your mother?

Lori: *smiles* To tell you the truth, I was more worried about what you'd feel.

Speed: Right now I feel old.

Lori: *laughs* Sorry.

Speed: I thought you said you didn't want a family.

Lori: Things change.

Speed: I'm sorry the guy was a jerk.

Lori: It's okay. I'm happy with my life.

Speed: Good.

Lori: Anyway, I have to head off for the great search for momma, so I'll see you later if I get the chance.

Speed: Sure.

Lori: Bye. *walks away*

California

Colton: We've been sitting here for three hours. Is Horatio ever going to come back?

Calleigh: He's still grieving.

Colton: THEY'RE JUST SUNGLASSES!

Lora: I don't get what the big deal is. If he's so destroyed by the shades, can't be buy a new pair? I mean we're even indoors so he doesn't even need 'em.

Calleigh: If he were here, he'd beg to differ.

Lora: *sigh* Some boss you guys got stuck with. Although my boss has a large hairpiece that never seems to stay on properly. Man you should see the poor guy at dinner parties. One time we played 'pin the tail on the toupee'

Colton: He didn't fire you guys?

Lora: Are you kidding me? We had him so drunk, he thought there was actually a donkey. He was looking for it all night until he passed out in the punch bowl.

Calleigh: Hey can you teach me to make a paper crane?

Lora: OH YEAH no problem. *grabs paper* Okay first thing's first. Do you know what a crane looks like?

Calleigh: Yep.

Lora: ROCK ON! Hey Colt, you want to play?

Colton: It's Colton and no I don't want to 'play'.

Lora: *shrugs* Your boredom.

TBC.................

Oh good lord.. I just spent a half hour trying to stop myself from laughing so much. Who knew that Lora was more insane than RT Anni? I think she has her beat:lol: And the ENTIRE scene with her and Horatio and the SOJ's... classic! I thought i was going to cough up a lung after reading that! ( that sounded just dandy, didn't it?)

So...Lily and Ryan... wow..back on. And Lori, pregnant? *jaw drops* I knew it was something, she was waaaaaaaaaaay to cheerful..lol.

You know, Lora rocks... She totally doesn't care about anything or what anyone thinks about her. She is my new hero:lol: She really marches to her own drummer. And apparently, makes a mean crane! :)

Excellent work!

OMG! GENI! I SO LOVE YOU!

I've died and gone to Wolfe-heaven. Even if this is a fictional story and I'm making waaay to big a deal about it...thank you! I am eagerly awaiting more Lilly/Ryan goodness...and yes Lori, he is going to get married and have a bunch of little Wolf-lings. Where have you BEEN?

Well I suppose getting pregnant. I can picture her as a single mom (same here, Geni) because she's so independant and really runs her own life and I can't imagine a man helping her with anything. This is very interesting and knowing you, there will be more to this than meets the eye. *thinks of Smallville and Lana's pregnancy*

Otherwise, fantastic! Lora's hilarious, I'm getting confused with me, Lilly, and Lora and Lori...gah sorry if I mix up the two. Poor Horatio and his shades, none of you understand how delicate he is under that big tough Hummerhome-protected super-hot suit.

Update soon Geni! *huggles to death*

Oh this update rocks too! Fantasticalastical, just fantasticalastical.

Lilly: Fight? I don't remember a fight. *winks*

:eek: WHOO! Nice one Lilly! *high fives* You go girl. ;)

Lori: So are you going to marry her, have little Wolfe-lings and live happily ever after?

:lol: Yeah, you can call them cubs. :lol:

Lora: *sigh* Some boss you guys got stuck with. Although my boss has a large hairpiece that never seems to stay on properly. Man you should see the poor guy at dinner parties. One time we played 'pin the tail on the toupee'

Colton: He didn't fire you guys?

Lora: Are you kidding me? We had him so drunk, he thought there was actually a donkey. He was looking for it all night until he passed out in the punch bowl.

:lol: :lol: Oh man i just read this part to all of my classmates, and they're laughing their asses off as we speak. :lol:

*gaspage* I'm going to be a grandma? *gaspage* I'm too young to be an old grannie. But awww yay Lori's back in town. Awwww Lori was going to tell me first. How sweet. But like usual Speedy got to know first. But eh that's ok life goes on. And *strangles Speed* I'm not insane! I'm just challenged.

Update soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back