CSI:Miami - "Road Trip *puts on shades* Number Nine."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric. You gotta love him. *pause* WUBBA! *screams heard* :lol: :devil:

I can't wait till we get another Road Trip. C'mon, Speed getting lucky with Katie. Then Horatio coming back, and that'll make the present case get solved quicker. And maybe then a Road Trip! Hey, it's easier on Geni too. She doesn't have to fry her brain thinking up of plots andd facts, THAT MAKE SENSE. A Road Trip, it's all comedy. Very easy to tytpe up. And with you're mind Geni, we'll get something utterly hilarious. Like Rick Horatio Stetler. :lol: :lol: Good times. :lol: :lol:

Suddenly, I feel dizzy...lol... He kissed her, didn't he? Just like I thought. I knew that if Katie got into a situation, Speed would realize that he still loves her, and well, the end result would happen. I have to ask this question, what's the use of standing in the way of happiness? I got a request, let RT Anni down easy,:(....

Eric is a trip, I mean really, a trip! He just finds ways to entertain himself, even when someone who is with him ignores him. The test of a true clown ( I mean that in the coolest way possible :lol:

Still sitting at the edge of my seat here! Great update!

Down worry Anni, everything will be sorted out with minimal damage..I hope. :) *hugs*

Lora, yes, I suppose the cases will be done quicker and we could get back to the Road Trips. ;)

Hunter said
Hey, it's easier on Geni too. She doesn't have to fry her brain thinking up of plots andd facts, THAT MAKE SENSE. A Road Trip, it's all comedy. Very easy to tytpe up.

Y'know....*opens can of worms*

:lol: Just kiddin'.

I actually find it equally challenging to write the brain-frying facts as well as the 'comedy', so-to-speak, lol. I've always found research into a plot really effective in telling a story, but I also love the light-hearted humour that people take with them in life. If you can't laugh at yourself, you'll go insane. :p

Granted, not everything I write is pure gold - quite the contrary - but I enjoy writing so it doesn't matter. :lol:

Thanks for the reviews!

California, LAPD Crime Lab

Calleigh: Hey, did you pull up Lilly's records?

Colton: Got a new suspect, actually.

Calleigh: Who?

Colton: Adam Porter, 34 years old. Arrested in 2004 for storing dead humans in his meat freezers.

Calleigh: He get out?

Colton: Released on probation six weeks ago.

Calleigh: Did he know the victim?

Colton: They worked at the same meat packaging plant.

Calleigh: Okay time to look for a motive.

Colton: Oh I already found one.

Calleigh: You did?

Colton: Adam was caught steeling from the safe. Guess who caught him.

Calleigh: *smiles* Nice job.

Colton: Thanks. *looks at watch* Man I've been waiting a half hour for this detective to get down here.

Calleigh: Who was supposed to be here?

Colton: Lora Masters or...Something.

Calleigh: California's a busy state.

Colton: I was able to make it in on time.

Calleigh: *laughs*

Lora: *runs over* OH MA GOD! I'M SO SORRY! *grabs Colton's hand* MY NAME'S LORA! SOME PEOPLE CALL ME LORA! YOU CAN CALL ME LORA!

Colton: ...Hi.

Lora: YOU! *shakes Calleigh's hand* YOU CAN CALL ME LORA!

Colton: ...Is she retarded?

Calleigh: *smiles* My name's Calleigh Duquesne, we're actually investigating a case down here and we're wonderin' if you can help us out.

Lora: Oh sure. I can do a lot of things. Including in the sack. *looks at Colton, winks*

Colton: *lifts brow*

Calleigh: His name is James, he was stuffed in a freezer.

Lora: Ohh interesting. You know if half the people here stuffed themselves in a freezer, California would be a cooler place.

Colton: *rolls eyes*

Calleigh: *laughs*

Colton: So, detectiv-

Lora: *shakes finger* Lab. I'm not a lifesucking anti-social puzzle solving object tinkering fingerprint dusting crime scene investigator. That's your jobs, homeslice. PSHA!

Calleigh: ...

Colton: ...

Lora: *wipes hair out of face* What can I do ya for?

Calleigh: I need you to take a look at some evidence.

Lora: I can do that. As long as it has to do with DNA or dinosaurs.

Calleigh: *lifts brow*

Lora: *shakes head* Nevermind. DNA's the name of the game down in my humble abode.

Calleigh: Well you're in luck. A DNA sample we got off of the victim's sleeve matches a woman in Miami. She's a CSI named Lilly.

Lora: Lora and Lilly. You got anymore 'L' names? I like to put things in threes.

Colton: Lori.

Lora: *claps* GOOD! Okay I can get started. What do you want me to do?

Calleigh: I need you to check the entire jacket for any more blood.

Lora: *salutes* Although I will have to comment on the fact that no one wears a jacket in California. Then again the popsidude was in the freezer. Someone dressed him for the occasion.

Colton: That's weird, right?

Calleigh: This conversation or the case?

Colton: The jacket.

Lora: *rubs chin* How do you think a man would fit in an average sized freezer?

Calleigh: Well he didn't get in there by himself.

Lora: Bare with me. *runs off*

Calleigh: Where's she going?

Colton: *walks away*

Garage, CSU

Lora: *opens freezer* This looks about the same as the one at the crime scene, capishe? You put a guy in here, he ain't a chunk of meat. Well, he's a chunk of meat but he's got more hair and more b- anyway the point is freezers aren't made for peeps. You gotta smoosh the heads in or the legs or break some bones. You get a autopsy?

Colton: ME's still working on it.

Lora: That might slow us down.

Colton: We had to fly to California from Miami, that already slowed us down.

Lora: I apologize on behalf of the Earth, evolution, and the 3000 mile rockbed we call home sweet home. If there was a way to push the great state of California and the southern state of Miami - sorry, Florida together, I would but you see, I don't get paid enough to move rocks.

Calleigh: We'll call the Medical Examiner and get a full work-up on the victim. Now, could you please take a look at the jacket?

Lora: Hey if there's blood to find, I'm your man. Although technically I'd have to get a sex-change so for the time being, I'm your gal. *points to self* Now, how's Miami this time of year?

Colton: Hot and steamy.

Lora: Oooh mmmm. Just the way I likes my men.

Colton: *frowns*

Lora: I take it you're not from Miami.

Colton: Boston.

Lora: You know, I get a feeling you don't like me.

Colton: I was just curious as to whether you were off your meds or not.

Lora: Baby the only meds I take are sunny skies, ocean breezes and..The occasional hit of Marahoochie but that *laughs* That's not really important. WHEW! *claps* Let's rock this popsicle stand.

Lab

Lora: *grabs pipet*

Calleigh: *smirks*

Colton: *rolls eyes*

Lora: Okay watch the magician work her magician fingers. *clicks pipet* ONE DOWN, ZERO TO GO! *grabs vile* These things are seriously overcompensating for something. How much liquid do people really think go into these? That's what you get when a bunch of over-confident men design a crime fighting building.

Calleigh: *smiles*

Colton: Are you finished? I want to go home someday.

Lora: You ever been to California? By the time you got down the highway, 'someday' will be a footnote in your rear-view mirror.

Miami, holding cell

Delko: *snaps pictures*

Horatio: *looking up at ceiling*

Delko: *lowers camera* Tied the shoelace around the beams of the ceiling and stepped off the bench.

Horatio: How did he get a shoelace? Anyone who passes through booking has to relinquish their personal property.

Delko: Logs say he was wearing cowboy boots.

Horatio: So they weren't his shoes. *looks down at floor*

Delko: He could have grabbed them from the garbage, stuck the laces in his mouth. You know, I don't understand why criminals don't just hide things in their ears. Cops never look there.

Horatio: Shoelaces in the ears?

Delko: Well...Maybe not shoelaces.

Horatio: *smirks* Alexx, what do you have?

Alexx: Something you're not going to believe.

Horatio: Try me.

Alexx: Two ligature marks around his neck.

Horatio: He was strangled.

Alexx: Yeah and not during the hanging. Before.

Delko: Someone strangled him in his cell, then dangled him in the ceiling. No one could have gotten in.

Horatio: A cop could have.

Delko: *looks at Horatio*

Horatio: Get me a list of everyone who entered this room please.

Delko: Sure. *walks away*

Alexx: Someone was angry.

Horatio: Mhm, a serial killer murdered in a police holding cell, that'll make the news huh.

Alexx: You bet.

Horatio: Let's work quickly before all of this leaks out on the 6 o'clock news.

Alexx: *nods*

Delko: *walks in* Got the log book.

Horatio: *grabs book*

Delko: He was arrested at 3:30 pm.

Horatio: *reading log* Patrol officer signed him into booking, he arrived in the cell at 4:10 pm.

Delko: Yeah.

Horatio: ....

Delko: What is it?

Horatio: Alexx, you have an estimate on time of death?

Alexx: Between 4:30 and 5:30 pm.

Horatio: Okay here's why I ask, you see, one of our own was in this room at 4:35 pm.

Delko: Speed.

Horatio: Mhm, Speed. So I'll tell you what, let's get on the evidence before we speak to him, okay?

Delko: Sure.

Horatio: Thank you.

TBC.............

*waits for Lora to burst through RT doors*

Geni, she is funny. Hilarious! And she talks a lot. Lora, do you talk THAT much in RL? *hugs* Welcome to the RT gang, Lora! And you're from my home! Hope you're enjoying the heat, traffic, and pollution.

We have advances on the case! I hope it's over soon so I can be proved innocent and sent back to work. I miss everyone. I especially miss Ryan. :p And Speed! Now Geni remember he IS your favorite character, be nice to him now. :lol: I'm hoping this is a misunderstanding and he's innocent (though I'm guessing he is...he's Speed, he's unemotional and non-responsive, right? Right...??)

Update soon!

Geni! You did it again! You managed to swoop one past me. Although, it's already known that Speed would kill for Katie, I didn't think he would actually do it. Let's hope for the betterment of this story, he has an alibi and well, that he didn't do it!

I have all faith in you that you will make it enjoyable, and laughable at the same time. And speaking of laughable, LORA!! She is running for the top spot in our insane aslyum also called ...Miami...Please say that she is coming to Miami...pretty please! I would love to see her and Anni meet each other! :lol: That would, ah,... ROCK! LOL... But Lora..hands off Speed ;)

Excellent job, Geni!

:lol: ....

.....:lol:

Lora is HILARIOUS. I'm surprised she still hasn't seen this.... hmm.

Speed didn't do it. And if per chance he did do it, he had a reason, and Horatio will waves his magic sunglasses and all will be well.

:lol: I'm still laughing at Lora. RL Lora will fall out of her chair when she see's her name.

Great Job. Way to end a FANTASTIC night.

Ah yes I remember when you killed RT Katie before. The body in the morgue was made out of wax. That was cool.

Awww I'm alive and doing very well apparently, judging by that kiss from Mister Miami. But I noticed I was very defensive during those questions about if Jason hurt me. Did he really hurt me? Or was I telling the truth? And seriously Delko...Hazzah!? lol. I'm not sure that's the way to great someone when they've been with the psycho! lol.

And awww poor Anni *huggles* I I I I I...don't beat RT Katie up!

Update soon please!

Oh man I cannot wait to see what Lora says when she reads this. Somebody head on over to her place and record the reaction on tape. :p

LORA! The ONE time you NEED to be online, you AREN'T! *drags asleep Lora to the computer* Surrender to the allure of 24/7 brain-frying radiation!

okay i don't believe that speed would do that ... man it can't be true although he did kill someone before if I recall correctly.... Geni you put us on a cliffhanger again you very cruel but awsome person ... ur killin me here, can't wait to see what happens next....

Katie, we'll find out the answers to your questions soon enough, lol.

speedfanatic05 said
Geni! You did it again! You managed to swoop one past me. Although, it's already known that Speed would kill for Katie, I didn't think he would actually do it. Let's hope for the betterment of this story, he has an alibi and well, that he didn't do it!

Here's to hoping! :devil: Although it does make him quite the suspect, lol.

*un-kills Jaci* :p

Thanks for the reviews!

Layout room

Ryan: *walks in* Hey I just got back from Alexx. Cause of death was strangulation.

Delko: *nods* Take a look at this.

Ryan: This the shoelace?

Delko: Yeah. I swabbed it for epithelials and sent the samples off to Valera.

Ryan: Is there anything unique about it?

Delko: It's black, thin and made out of high-end fibers.

Ryan: So a business shoe or an expensive sneaker.

Delko: *nods* So I checked with Trace, the lace has traces of salt water and sand in it.

Ryan: That could have come from anywhere in Miami.

Ryan: You have any suspects?

Delko: *hands over log book*

Ryan: *looks down at page* When was he killed?

Delko: Alexx estimates time of death in between 4:30 and 5:30 pm.

Ryan: ...Speed walked in there around 4:30.

Ryan: Is he missing any shoelaces?

Delko: We have to check with everything else before we ask him.

Ryan: *clears throat* Look man, we both know he'd probably do this.

Delko: We're all capable of murder.

Ryan: *shrugs* Maybe.

Delko: Stay with the evidence.

Ryan: Sure.

Halls

Horatio: Speed.

Speed: *turns around*

Horatio: *walks over* We believe Jason's death to be a murder.

Speed: And?

Horatio: Well as it turns out, the last person to visit him was you.

Speed: Yeah, he asked for a drink of water. I happened to be there so I went and got one for him.

Horatio: At what time was that?

Speed: 4:35 pm.

Horatio: So you logged in and left to get the water.

Speed: Yeah.

Horatio: We didn't find a cup of water in the cell.

Speed: I had to leave, Eric had a development on the case. I asked the patrol officer to hand it to him.

Horatio: So you never went back in.

Speed: No.

Horatio: He was strangled with a black shoelace.

Speed: *stares at Horatio*

Horatio: May I see your shoes please.

Speed: Sure.

Horatio: *clicks on flashlight*

Speed: *looks around*

Horatio: *looks down at shoes*

Speed: Am I cleared?

Horatio: *lifts head* You are.

Speed: Trust but verify, huh.

Horatio: As always.

Speed: So you think it was an inside job?

Horatio: Well we should start with getting to know the victim. I want you to interview Katie, she was with him for over ten hours.

Speed: Sure.

Horatio: Find Eric and Ryan after, they'll be in the holding cell.

Speed: *walks away*

Horatio: Thank you.

Yelina: *walks over*

Horatio: Ma'am.

Yelina: Colton called, they have a break in the case. Adam Porter was last seen at the victim's apartment, they were room mates and business partners who owned a meat packaging plant. Adam was released six weeks ago pending evaluation but they were able to find him at his residence and set up an interview.

Horatio: Good, tell them I'm on my way.

Yelina: You're going to California?

Horatio: Mhm.

Yelina: ...Why?

Horatio: Why *puts on shades* Not? *walks away*

Yelina: *rolls eyes*

Interrogation room

Speed: *sits down, opens folder*

Katie: *leans back in chair*

Speed: Ten hours is a long time.

Katie: What can I say, I'm a survivor.

Speed: He say anything to you?

Katie: What do you mean?

Speed: Did he say anything to you while you were with him.

Katie: The guy's dead and you're still checking up on him for m-

Speed: This is where I'm the cop and you're the victim so it would be helpful if you could stay on the topic and answer the questions.

Katie: ...He said a lot of things. People don't just stop talking for ten hours.

Speed: Okay, what did he talk about?

Katie: Babes, cars, sports. The usual guy thing.

Speed: Did he ever take you anywhere besides the truck and the boat?

Katie: Yeah we went to a warehouse.

Speed: *writing* And where is that located?

Katie: Hialeah.

Speed: Did you leave the vehicle?

Katie: No.

Speed: Did you see anyone else there?

Katie: It was dark, I didn't see anything.

Speed: Did he take anything with him or bring anything back?

Katie: Why did you kiss me?

Speed: Answer the question.

Katie: *sigh* ...No, not that I know of.

Speed: *writing* Did he take you anywhere else?

Katie: The backseat of his truck.

Speed: *lifts head*

Katie: *staring at table*

Speed: You fight him off?

Katie: He didn't hurt me.

Speed: *continues writing*

Katie: If it makes a difference, he wasn't a monster.

Speed: *flips page* He killed five women.

Katie: He didn't kill them.

Speed: Excuse me?

Katie: The woman you found...He swung the knife but he didn't kill her. He just pretended.

Speed: Yeah and I bet he 'pretended' to kidnap you too.

Katie: He didn't tell me until after we got into the truck and left the scene. She was alive when we left.

Speed: He confessed.

Katie: *sigh* God I always fall for the same men.

Speed: What do you mean?

Katie: He was an undercover cop.

Speed: *stares at Katie*

Katie: The boat owner was the murderer. Jason was using his M.O. to trap him, said that he found a new victim for him. That woman was bait, she volunteered and she ended up getting killed for real. When he saw her and Jason, he figured out what he was up to.

Speed: What's his real last name?

Katie: Parker.

Speed: Okay, thanks. *stands*

Katie: You didn't answer my question.

Speed: It didn't mean anything.

Katie: It felt like it did.

Speed: It didn't.

Katie: *nods*

Speed: *leaves*

TBC................

More with the other peeps soon. :p

Speed is cleared. Which is good. Now I can get back to my research paper. *Wipes sweat from forehead*

Katie can't get her mind off that kiss, can she? That's ok though.

Another twist, and another turn, and we are now in a circle.. Who is Jason Parker? And who killed him? Stay tuned... :lol:

^-^ Can't wait for more..

*screams; all glass in the vicitity shatters*

I'M IN! I'M IN I'M IN I'M IN!!! (x1000) :D

Ok, i havn't been this estatic in....well forever. :D :D

*waits for Lora to burst through RT doors*

I WOULD OF BEEN BURSTING THROUGH THE DOORS SOONER! But they were locked. :lol: Aka, i couldn't post for some reason!

Plus, now my entire class knows, plus 2 profs. I was temproarily insane. :lol: (I'm saving this onto my computer) GENI I LOVE YOU! (MORE!)

woah that Lora lady is pretty weird!
sounds like she was on a caffeine(sp?) high

OH I'M HIGH ALL RIGHT! ON LIFE! AND on this fic! :D

But Lora..hands off Speed

Hands off Horatio. ;)

Ooo reminds me. I GET TO MEET HORATIO! *does the jig*

Lori, Lilly and now Lora! OH oH! We can be Horatio's Angel's!! :lol: I can see that being the name of the next thread. :D ;)

*trys to hug Geni; Gen starts running for her life*

SQUEE!

-------EDIT
Whoops, didn't see the next update. :D

Now, how's Miami this time of year?

Colton: Hot and steamy.

Lora: Oooh mmmm. Just the way I likes my men.

:devil: *coughHoratiocough* That was a great quote. :lol:

Lora: I take it you're not from Miami.

Colton: Boston.

I'M GOING THERE THIS SUMMER! Oh boy this is too good. NOTHING can spoil this day. GENI, you are just, just...*hugs*

Ooo Speed was a suspect....

Yelina: ...Why?

Horatio: Why *puts on shades* Not? *walks away*

Yelina: *rolls eyes*

Haha oohhh Horatio. That's even better that the 'colder than ice' one. :lol:

(Speed, you need to get a better explantion on WHY YOU KISSED KATIE!!)

Didn't mean anything my butt. lol. But awwww I kinda feel bad for The Psych-...I mean Parker now. He was undercover cop and was killed. Awwww I so did not see that comin. Great job with sneakin that one in Geni. And yay I was assaulted. Update soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back