CSI: Miami Icons #7 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Florry - Those are gorgeous, I love the camera one :D And your current avatar has an amazing crop :)

Anna - WOW I love the first :D Great job!!

Orla_Dark: :eek: Wow! Amazing colouring! How did you do that?

Florry: Beautiful colouring! I especially love the 'passion' one :D

AnnaDelko: Great work! Yes, making icons is much more fun than studying ;)

New batch for the icons100 table

27.png
40.png
30.png

rest here :D

I finally updated my LJ. I came out with a lot more Miami than I thought I had. I've probably posted a few of them here already, but there's some new ones.

Teasers:

seeingred1-1.png
seeingred4.png
seeingred5.png

At LiveJournal if anyone wants to comment. :)

Nooow...

Orla: I already commented at your LJ so you know how much I LOVE those Eva icons! Your colouring is amazing. :eek:

Florry: Beautiful Calleigh icons. I also really like the one with the camera that says "passion". Love that text/brush.

AnnaDelko: Can't believe you just started. Your icons are all really good for a beginner. :thumbsup: You already have a good grip on using textures and brushes.

csifann: I also already commented on your LJ. I love your colouring as well. :p

csifann1, i like #1 that you post here, i write at your LJ about whole table ;)
luf100, you know how i love your icons? I tried make them using your tutorial, but no luck and give up. I love 3rd icon with Frank, H and Ryan, and of course i like Natalia icon :thumbsup:
Florry86, great icons, i like the one with camera :)

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. I probably can do tutorial with coloring i use on that icons, if you wish ;)

csifann1 great icons. Really love the colouring you used & yeah I'll comment on your LJ ASAP :lol:

luf100
your colouring is stunning as always. Love the first icon you posted here & yeah I'll comment on your LJ ASAP too :lol:

AnnaDelko: Can't believe you just started. Your icons are all really good for a beginner. :thumbsup: You already have a good grip on using textures and brushes.

Wow, thank you so much , it really means a lot :)
I have to say that your new icons are stunning :eek::eek:

I've just made another one

Emily-1.jpg

I'm really liking this thing :lol:

Luf - I already commented on your LJ, but I've to say it again. OMG :eek: :eek: Your icons are so damn good :D

Anna - I really like this one :) Good job!!
I told ya this was addicting :lol: Now you understand me :p

Great icons, everyone. Here's one that features Ryan (and the Vegas cast) it has matching wp in wp thread:

csivegasnnryanshakespearequotewpico.jpg

Some Sam B ones:

vlcsnap-1198936copy2icon.jpg
vlcsnap-1198936copy3icon.jpg

Version 3

Matching wps in the wp thread. :)

Last edited:
Back