CSI: Miami Icons #7 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Florry, yeah I know it isn't, but she looks so beautiful and it was the caps that I had in hands so :lol:
Let's say that she looks always beautiful :lol:, no matter what the situatio is :cardie:.

Ok here's an icon for FallenForFlack ;)

Hope you like it :D

Seriously I don't come in here often enough!

Beautiful icons all around!

Florry, love your Ryan in pain icon, just fabulous with the crop and the crispness!
happyharper, I think I voted for your third icon in that challenge, I love the colouring and the text.
csifann, your Calleigh icon is really pretty, I love the crop and the soft background.

Here's an E/C icon for the amazing inspiration I'm getting from the finale:bolian:
3 for you guys ;) Hope you guys like:thumbsup:

ericandcalleigh7x25.jpg
finale9.jpg
EC7.jpg

Last edited:
E/C Lover, the icons are great , love it :)
I made a new one , here it goes :

Emily.jpg

I think I'm addicted to make icons :lol:

Last edited:
Wow Anna :eek:
that icon is amazing you are getting really good and better than me; and dont worry I'm addicted to making icons as well:thumbsup:

Thanks for the compliments :D
E/C Lover Great icons. Even if I don't like this ship the first one looks so intense :thumbsup:

AnnaDelko WOW. keep up the great work :thumbsup:

Here a couple of icons I just made, the second one was a request w/ a provided cap ;)

If anyone wants to enter the Natalia icon challenge the details can be found here.

The deadline is Saturday May 30th @ 3 pm CST (GMT -6).

Gosh, Anna, that's gorgeous :D I love love love it! It's really awesome!! You keep getting better :D

Fló,
the Alexx one has an awesome coloring, I like the H/S one too :D

Just a cloring experience that I made with Ryan :lol:
ryan-2.png

Last edited:
Back