CSI: Miami Icons #7 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Wow guys! Great icons! I loved seeing all the Ryan ones :)

Here are mine from the challenge:
Contest4.jpg
Contest2.jpg
Contest5.jpg

Ryan 100x100 Ryan 120x120

They're the very last ones I've been able to make before PS and pc crashed. I so knew that my pc couldn't resist with the neck one, but I had to do it :devil: :drool:
So, he's so hot that he crashed your computer and Photoshop? Wow... I guess there's no end to his hottness, huh? :D It is a very hot icon. :drool:
That's exactly what happened :lol:. Thanks and fantastic icons everyone. I really didn't find anything bad in those icons. They were all perfect :thumbsup:

Hey,

I have a small but rather odd request -- my Photoshop trial expired and I'm kind of fuzzy/out-of-practice with GIMP. I'm about to post a new mass icon post, but one of my Ryan icons is in 140x140. Could anyone resize it to 100x100. I don't need the text manually resized or anything; I just wanted it literally re-cropped to 100x100, or the image size change to 100x100 (hope that makes sense). Much thanks in advance :) This is the icon:

Cropped1v6414-0259.png

Hey,

I have a small but rather odd request -- my Photoshop trial expired and I'm kind of fuzzy/out-of-practice with GIMP. I'm about to post a new mass icon post, but one of my Ryan icons is in 140x140. Could anyone resize it to 100x100. I don't need the text manually resized or anything; I just wanted it literally re-cropped to 100x100, or the image size change to 100x100 (hope that makes sense). Much thanks in advance :)

Like this?
Cropped1v6414-0259.png

Hey,

I have a small but rather odd request -- my Photoshop trial expired and I'm kind of fuzzy/out-of-practice with GIMP. I'm about to post a new mass icon post, but one of my Ryan icons is in 140x140. Could anyone resize it to 100x100. I don't need the text manually resized or anything; I just wanted it literally re-cropped to 100x100, or the image size change to 100x100 (hope that makes sense). Much thanks in advance :)

Like this?

That's perfect! Thanks! :D

Holy cow :drool::drool:

Whit - I'm so :eek::eek: with your icons!! I still can't believe you've just started :p They are really awesome, I think I voted in your 120x120, 140x140, your first and third 100x100 :D Great crop, text, brushes and textures!
Rita - Gorgeous icons :bolian: I love the coloring, crop and fonts! I think I voted in your 140x140, but not sure, it was hard to vote :wtf: :lol:
Egeria
- Amazing :D I specially love the 140x140 and the one that won, they are awesome!!
GregNickRyanFan - Great version, but I prefer the original icon :)
happyharper13 - I really really love that icon, I think the white background really gives a magic touch to the icon :bolian: And the coloring, is awesome!
CSI_Kat - :eek: I'm in love with your icons!! They're so gorgeous :D

Everyone did a fantastic job in the Ryan icon challenge. I wanted to vote for them all (except my own of course). :lol: Cause they were just all so incredible!

Whit - I'm so :eek::eek: with your icons!! I still can't believe you've just started :p They are really awesome, I think I voted in your 120x120, 140x140, your first and third 100x100 :D Great crop, text, brushes and textures!

Awww thanks!

Who can do animated icons? I'm looking for some Speed ones of course! :hugegrin: I can find Ryan ones but not Speed. :(

That Ryan challenge was just a major :drool:-fest! Everyone's icons were so great! I snagged 'em all, heehee! Will credit when used!

Back