CSI: Miami Icons #7 - Showcase, Links and Requests

E/C Lover- Love the text on your Ryan icon!

GNRFan- That texture is gorgeous, and your really captured the perfect moments for Ryan ;) And I love the coloring and lighting on Ryan in the close-up one.

Something_wicked, very fun brush on the Speed icon and very interesting coloring on Speed.

Axelsonfire- what a creative and well-done idea for the close-up challenge! Awesome coloring and crop!

CSIFann- Love the tutorial! Absolutely gorgeous result! Thanks so much for posting!

Whit- Those Jon/Ryan icons are sooo fun ;) Awesome brush on the first one, and the second one is just so hilarious!

Mrs.DelkoWolfe- understated and sexy, with a very classy font ;) Love 'em!

Lady I- Gorgeous Ryan icons! I especially love the second one. Strong coloring, and I love the placement of the brush and text ;) Very fun brush on the first one too.

I have some new stuff at my LJ.

Samples:

CroppedCalleighv104x07Miami2491.png
Icon1Delko4x09_0030-1.png
Icon3RyanSmiling414-0243.png

Axelsonfire - wow, I really love that one, great job :thumbsup:
Something_wicked - Great coloring and that brush is really cool :)
GregNickRyanFan - Will comment on your LJ, and the second icon is amazing :D
E/C Lover - The text is great, the crop is a little centered, but still, is great :)
happyharper13 - You already know my opinion 'bout those icons :devil: :lol: Just gorgeous!!! :D

Some random icons I made last night :)
4.png
2.png
6.png

Ryan

E/C Lover- great Ryan icon. Love the placement of the sparkley thing by his name.

GNRFan- That texture is gorgeous, and your really captured the perfect moments for Ryan ;) And I love the coloring and lighting on Ryan in the close-up one.

Thanks. I actually didn't have to do anything to that brighter Ryan pic. :lol: Luckily, it was already pretty good as far as coloring goes. I only used Picture It to do that icon. I haven't quite figured out how to add more than one pic to something in Photoshop yet. :lol: I generally do that part in Picture It and then sometimes I add texture or text with Photoshop. :lol: Although with this one, I just opened the texture in Picture it and added the pics and saved, then resized in Photoshop. :)

I commented on yours in your LJ, but I love that Delko one.

csifann1, those are great icons! the caption on the third one is very fitting. :lol: and I love the fourth one. I have some of those notebook textures, but haven't quite figured out yet how to use them properly. :lol:

Last edited:
csifann1, those are great icons! the caption on the third one is very fitting. :lol: and I love the fourth one. I have some of those notebook textures, but haven't quite figured out yet how to use them properly. :lol:

Thanks :) Just set it to multiply or something like that ;)

Beautiful job CSIfann1! That Delko one is really nice!

Btw, could you please post the link (one more time, i keep forgetting :rolleyes::lol:) of the album that has the caps of Speed ? Or maybe giving me some caps of your choice? I'm fine with either way :) I've some caps, but I really don't know anything to do with them :p:lol:

Beautiful job CSIfann1! That Delko one is really nice!

Btw, could you please post the link (one more time, i keep forgetting :rolleyes::lol:) of the album that has the caps of Speed ? Or maybe giving me some caps of your choice? I'm fine with either way :) I've some caps, but I really don't know anything to do with them :p:lol:

Sure! As long as you share your Speed icons! I need some new 140x140's! :hugegrin: I add more everyday I think, lol! Right now there are 1442 images right now, lol!
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v73/lennongurl/Speed%20Rory/

Last edited:
Lovely job csifann1! Is it just me or are two and four the same? I'm going to use one right now. :) Can you do some close-up ones like the icon I have right now (that you made!) too? You rock! (We need a rock on smilie like on yahoo, lol!)

Orla great job on the Jon icons! I went and voted on Togo Stills. :)

Here are two I came up with while fooling around with some caps tonight:

wolfe-3.jpg
tim.jpg

Great icons Rita and FallenForFlack :D I specially love your third Rita, and FFF, I like the Ryan one.

Was this you asked for, FFF ?
13.png

Back