CSI: Miami Icons #7 - Showcase, Links and Requests

Florry86, great Ryan icon :drool: Calleigh icon is good too :)
GregNickRyanFan, nice Speed icons, i like first one.

*Thud* happyharper, that is absolutely gorgeous :eek:

Wow :eek: Thanks so much, Dragonfly, CSIFann, Orla_Dark, Florry and FallenForFlack!!! :D

Florry- Dear lord, that Ryan icon is the hottest neck picture I have ever seen :drool: Makes me want to become a vampire :shifty: The Calleigh one is gorgeous too. What a perfect caption! And I love the coloring on there. What a pretty purple! Ooh, and I see there's another one too! Love the Speed one. Fab coloring! He looks so serene, but still so smoldering :alienblush: Oh, and then there's another hot neck one! Very, very nice, and I adore the text. Gorgeous coloring and lighting too :eek: So many pretty icons :drool:

GNRFan- Love the Speed and Calleigh icons! The second Speed one is my favorite. What a poignant and appropriate caption, and the coloring is nice :) I always have trouble balancing two fonts on an icon and you did an awesome job! They definitely fit together well. I am jealous :p I think I already told you on the WP, but I love the effect you have going with the text and brushes on Calleigh's shirt.

Orla_Dark, :drool: The first one combines hotness and humor in the best way possible, and I love the coloring and the way the text is used. I love the lighting and everything on the second. The hearts give it an awesome sense of whimsy that works really well ;). How did you get that cool glowy look around the hearts in the second one?

CSIFann, more gorgeous Ryan icons! I really like the unusual crop on the second and how the brush still doesn't overwhelm Ryan. Perfect balance of lighting and between Ryan and the other elements. Awesome job! I have to say that I think I like the last one (the one you didn't like) the best. I love how the texture is reflected in his eyes, and just about everything about it. Gorgeous texture (and gorgeous Ryan :devil:). I love the text and the way the background behind it fades more to white. Awesome job!

I try to stop abusing the emoticons in these posts, but these gorgeous icons just bring out the faces, eh?

Last edited:
happyharper13 said:
How did you get that cool glowy look around the hearts in the second one?
Honestly, i don't remember. Or it was outer glow or it was drop shadow with dark pink color.

happyharper13 said:
Dear lord, that Ryan icon is the hottest neck picture I have ever seen :drool: Makes me want to become a vampire
You too? :lol:

Florry- Dear lord, that Ryan icon is the hottest neck picture I have ever seen :drool: Makes me want to become a vampire :shifty:
Oh gosh, probably my ancestor was Count Dracula & that's why I love making neck icons :lol:.
Seriously, Ryan's neck is perfect to bite :drool:

The Calleigh one is gorgeous too. What a perfect caption! And I love the coloring on there. What a pretty purple!
Thanks, I didn't think it was good, IDK maybe too much purple, so I'm really glad you like it :thumbsup:

Oh, and then there's another hot neck one! Very, very nice, and I adore the text. Gorgeous coloring and lighting too :eek: So many pretty icons :drool:
Thank you so much! This was another perfect neck to bite :devil:

I'm really glad you all would like to bite Ryan's neck, but hey it's mine :devil::drool:

Last edited:
Seriously, Ryan's neck is perfect to bite :drool:

His neck is perfect period. I don't want to bite it, cause I'm not into that sorta thing, but I do want to kiss it. :D

Anyway, the icon is great. :)

GNRF - Great Cal icons :)

Florry
- I think you're obsessed with necks :lol: First Speed then Ryan? :devil: Good tastes :lol: Now seriously, great icons, nice coloring :) The Bullet Girl one is also amazing :D

FallenForFlack, I made two icons for you so far :p
requestFFF1.png
requestFFF2.png

I can work on more if you want :)

They're beautiful csifann1! Thank you! I would love more if you'd like to make more! I love to switch between icons and I can never have enough Speed icons. :)

Last edited:
They're beautiful Florry! Thank you! I would love more if you'd like to make more! I love to switch between icons and I can never have enough Speed icons. :)

:shifty:... I think I'm not Florry, am I? :lol:
But, yeah, I'll make more, I'm loving to make Speed's icons :adore:

Do you have other caps that you like? 'Cause I can't do anything with the others :p

They're beautiful Florry! Thank you! I would love more if you'd like to make more! I love to switch between icons and I can never have enough Speed icons. :)

Do you have other caps that you like? 'Cause I can't do anything with the others :p

OMG, so sorry! I screwed up! Do you want me to post some more links to caps I like?

OMG, so sorry! I screwed up! Do you want me to post some more links to caps I like?

hey, don't worry ;)
Yeah, if you don't mind.

Back