CSI : Miami Icons #5 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Katie! Yours are great! I will comment on your LJ later.

Just to let you know though - you can only have 3 teasers per post. This is part of the post here. This says
In consideration of dialup users, please limit the images in your posts. With the exception of icon challenges, the maximum is three icons per post and then just provide url links for the rest. For wallpapers or large images, please use thumbnails or url links. Large images: Images that exceed 400px in its width.

Can't wait to see more from you!

Your icons are all great!
Katelynn, they Ryan one of his eye is so cool. Is that him actually in his eye? It kind of looks like it :lol:

Here are some from me for today
calleighicon-1.jpg

Ryanicon3.jpg

Ryanicon5.jpg

ILuvJonathanTogo Awesome icons. i really love the emily proctor one and obviously both the jon ones. the second one is my favourite. i like how you dublicated the picture on the left then blended it in. Awesome job!!

Kat - awesome icons again!!
I love the brushes and how they are coloured....
awesome job!!

I've decided due to boredom that I would post one icon.
its of Eva La Rue and Jonathan.

sacoornatryan.png

wolfesgamergirl, Sorry I didn't see the icon that you posted. Great job. I love that picture of jonathan

awesome job, i love the colour of reds you used!!

I posted a few episode icons. I made them plain aside from selective colouring, channel mixing, hue/saturation and playing with all those things with Colour layers as well.

chain004.png
nailed5.png
grave2.png

The list of episode icons are at the beginning of the post here at my Live journal

Feel free to use.
IF you decide to add your font and textures...etc please still give me credit since i did the base work.
if you w ould like me to add textures/fonts to any of these let me know ;) i will be happy to do it for you

Love your Ryan icons CSI Kat and nice brushes too.

It's been a really long time since I've been here, and for good reason. I have no more time to make any icons. :(

Can anyone make me some H/Y icons with nice brushes? It'll be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back