CSI : Miami Icons #5 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
cathwillows i love the brush you used in the Ryan one!!

Here are my entries:
V3.jpg
R1.jpg
E10.jpg

And some variations...
Calleigh Ryan Valera

Thanks for all the kind words from above posts!

Nice icons everyone! Seffi you know I love that Ryan one! :p

Here are 3 from me today.

delkololtest.jpg

calleightest1.jpg

ryan60.jpg

Thanks Steffi! Remember that I told you I was experimenting with mask brushes? That Delko one was with a mask brush!

CSI_Kat : Awesome icons as always. I loved all the colouring and brushes you have used. You always have cool brushes. I really love that ryan one the last one you posted with the image smaller at the bottom. I love it!

ILuvJonathanTogo I love the jonathan one that says BE MINE. all of them are awesome, but the ryan/jon one is my favourite!

Patricia : I love the colours used in your icons, as well I really love the valera one and the ryan one. THe font used is awesome, i love it!!

cathwillows Thank you! I love your colouring too, everything is always so bright! I loved your ryan and calleigh
icon, everything was amazing... Lady in the red and pensive :) awesome captions and icons!

CSI_Dani Awesome icons, I really loved them. I loved how you framed each icon.

wolfesgamergirl I loved all your contest entry icons. i loved how you framed ryans head in the last one.

Miss_Undercover Your valentines theme icons are amazing, i loved the one of delko... :)

katpin31791 I love your icons, i love how simple they are, it brings a lot of attention to your icons for some reason, they are well done!

I have only made a few new icons of ryan/csi related icons but i have made a whole lot of bands and actors like justin long since people have requested me too. oncei make a little more csi ones i will post a LJ entry with them as with the other icons.

but here's a teaser!

splitrepotheo.png

Thanks for the comments, Katelynn. You latested icon is kewl, but a bit hard to tell who is in it at first, atleast to me.

4 Ryan (of course: icons from me today. :)

redtogostillness.jpg

redtogostillness2.jpg

redtogostillness4.jpg

Ryan

Great icons Sara & Katelyn! Thanks for the nice comments Katelyn!

Here are 4 Ryan's ones from me.

ryantogostillnessred2.jpg

ryantogostillnessred.jpg

ryantogostillnessred3.jpg

Ryan

No problem Kat.

I love all your new ryan ones kat, I love the last one the one that says "fire".... that totally suits the icon!

wolfesgamergirl.... i love your latest, and thanks for the comment. I love the second one, i love hte brush you used. its amazing!!

Alright I posted everything on my live journal.
Everyone be proud, i didnt just make Ryan Wolfe icons.

Here is a list of icons
Icons 001-009 Paramore
Icons 010-019 Justin Long
Icons 020-068 CSI:Miami|Ryan, Horatio, Eric, Calleigh, Frank, Natalia

Teasers of the CSI ones
davidcuraso222.png
camerawhore.png
hardyboyss.png

The other 64 icons are here at my Live Journal<3

I also posted a new tutorial for icons Here

Enjoy!

Great icons everyone!
Thanks for the tut katelynn - I like your colouring so maybe I'll give it a try :) Oh and thank you for the nice comments on my icons :D

No problem cathwillows let me know how the tutorial goes!

luvingmyHoratio Awesome Icons, I love them both!!

Not a problem.

Teasers:
dancedance.png
loves.png
cellcamera.png

the other 53 icons are here at my Live Journal<3
they are all of ryan.

I will be posting a lot more in the next post of ryan and all the other cast...

enjoy:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back