CSI : Miami Icons #5 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Katie! Can't wait to see your tutorial. I am always trying to learn new coloring.

Love your current avatar!

CSI_Kat said:
Thanks Katie! Can't wait to see your tutorial. I am always trying to learn new coloring.

Love your current avatar!

Thank you!!
ah i know i love doing tutorials.. i like learning new technqiues- if you will.

ehe thanks, doesn't it actually kind of look like they are dancing?! Now I'm thinkin instead of putting "just freakin dance" on there, i shoulda put "Bust a move" haahah i dont know why i think it suits it better. LOL

katelynn said:
ehe thanks, doesn't it actually kind of look like they are dancing?! Now I'm thinkin instead of putting "just freakin dance" on there, i shoulda put "Bust a move" haahah i dont know why i think it suits it better. LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Great avatar! Just seconds after I saw it I read this!
Both go well!! Both are really funny! :D

hehe thank you!!

Here is the Tutorial

it seems kind of long, but really it only takes like 5-8 minutes to do, after you learn everything.
The last 2 steps are optional.

hope you enjoy and post the outcomes here if you dont have an LJ, or if you do, post the outcome there.

If you post it here just say heres the outcome to Katies Tutorial!

Enjoy :)

My avatar right now was made with this tutorial

Oh I'm so bad, but I really don't have the energy to comment the icons from the last page as well as these. That'll teach me for staying away for so long. All the icons from the purple challenge rocked btw :)

Kat- I really love the first and second icons. The picture in the second and thrid icons is a great choice :)

[katelynn[/b] I really really love no.14, there's just something about it. 10 is really nice too and I love your avatar :)

Here's mine from the latest challenge- better late then never eh?

entry1.png

iconentry1.png

entry3.png

L x

CalleighD Thank you!!
The icons that you just posted are amazing! I love the last one of Natalia! that one for sure is my favourite. I love how bright all of them are... you have great colouring skills as well.!!

I made a few new icons as well for people who wanted me to make them in this style. So enjoy them.

Teaser
phonexx.png

the other 8 icons are at my LiveJournal<3<3

Enjoy!!

Patricia that first Emily icon is gorgeous, whenever I try to do something in one colour like that it never turns out right but you really made it work :) The others are awesome as well :)

Kat - awesome Speed and Ryan icons. they are all amazing!! I really like the first ryan icon. i love the brush you used and the font!!!

Here are some more icons from me
(obviously of ryan...etc)

Teasers:
smilicious.png
2 3

The other 27 icons are at my Live Journal

[edit]
SET 2: blue orange glow

Teasers:
miamicast.png
wolfe01.png

The other 17 icons are here at my LiveJournal <3