CSI : Miami Icons #3 - Showcase, Links, and Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would do it, but i don't know how to clear it up. :) Sorry.

Hey i made your icon. :lol: The 'huh?' one. :D It was like one of the 1st ones i did.

awesome icons Still_RIP_Speed, Lora and ilh214! they are all really great :D
RaCk2ThOuSaNd6i'll give it a go and see what i can come up with :)

Thought I'd try my hand at just making a regular icon instead of animated ones. LO. It's not that good but, hope ya like.

icon.jpg

ok heres that ryan one you requested this is the best quality i could get it to be.
togo94.png

and awesome icons katpin31791

Here we go!

link removed by moderator

I was able to rip the clip from Spring Break that I was talking about. Its the bit with Horatio waving at the camera, maybe somebody can make an icon from this clip, the least I could do was supply it. I can't make icons for the life of me.

Thanks in advance. :)

your very welcome, i'm glad you like it :D
Cova thanks for that and i'll see if i can make it work with my program :)

Cova, sorry but I had to remove the link you posted, because of copyright infringement.
Though it's not a whole episode it's still CBS copyrighted material, which is not allowed to post here.

If you have further questions about this subject, don't hesitate to pm either Wyoming or myself. :)

awesome stuff Bullet_Girl you got tons of rad stuff. and i friended you too hope thast ok ;)
great work katpin31791!!

thanks for the compliments guys....just to explain hunter the finished icon-the cap is from death grip (care of Miami style) and he gives that look after the couple have a domestic in front of him-and thats his line-finished? just thought it was brilliant

katpin just a friendly reminder to only post three images per icon post. Great job as well, same goes for everyone here :D

I love the effects you used on your icons katpin3179; it makes some of them look like paintings. And Bullet_Girl, whoa, you have so many nice icons on your LJ (I like the "Love.Angel.Music.Baby" animated one the best). You don't mind if I friend you too?

Nah, its okay. go agead and friend me! :D :lol: I am making like 50 NY bases for a poll I put up a while ago. I'm only up to number 20! :eek: :p and those icons were made around 2/3 months ago, that's why some of them aren't that good lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back