CSI:Miami Answering Machines. What would they say??

Calliegh: Hi, it's Calleigh, I'm sorry I can't come to the phone right now as i'm drooling over Delko in his wetsuit (slobbering) Oh, um where was I? Please leave a message after the *gunshot*

Horatio: ubsehuh slow down... I'll be right over! ohw wait. Just let me know first where to go. *beep*

Megan: Sean? Leave me the message to stop being sad... *beep*

Speedle: Did you know that the black boxes are really orange? *beep*

Calleigh: If you are that sniper that gives me hot flashes... just leave you name and number and I'll call you right back *beep*

Eric: Are you hot and looking... stop looking and leave me your name and number baby... *beep*

Ryan: *beep*

"H"- Hi you have reached 976-HOTT, I'm not home right now, I'm busy catching bad guy's, because when you're in *Miami, we never close* beep......

Alexx: Hi you have reached Corpse Central, I'm busy playing with organs, so leave your name and number and I'll get back to you..

Eric: Hi you have reached Easy Eric, all hot babes leave your number , height, weight, age, and breast size, and I'll get back to you. beep....

Ryan: Hi leave me all your evidence, and I'll be sure "H" gets it. beep....

Calleigh: Hiya'all, It's Lambchop, I'm not home, I'm out shooting Ryan for stealing my evidence. Leave me a message. beep......

Frank: I'm to old for this crap, you know what to do, so do it. beep.....

Speedle: Hi you have reached Speedle Heaven, just leave me a message when you're ready to transend ladies, and I'll help make your stay a pleasant one. beep....

haha lol these are all hilarious!:lol:
i hope i can come up with some*ponders*
ok i got one
Eric: Wait, what am I supposed to say again?*beep*
another one
Eric: Hey this is Eric, leave a message after the beep and if its that crazy bitch coming after my money don't even leave a message!*beep*

These are hilarious. :lol:

Speed: You know what to do. And Mom, is that's you, please stop sending me boxes of cookies. *beep*

Speed: Please leave your name, number, pin number and credit card number after the beep. *beep*

Horatio: Stetler's gay. Spread the news. *beep*

Cal: [series of shots in background] *beep*

Hunter said:
These are hilarious. :lol:

Speed: You know what to do. And Mom, is that's you, please stop sending me boxes of cookies. *beep*

Speed: Please leave your name, number, pin number and credit card number after the beep. *beep*

Horatio: Stetler's gay. Spread the news. *beep*

Cal: [series of shots in background] *beep*

These are great, especially the one you got for Horatio was funny. :lol:

H - "You have reached... Horatio Caine. Now this,... this is an answering machine,... and... you need to leave a message, or... I can't call you back, OK?"

Calleigh - "Hey ya'll, this is Calleigh *blam* and I'm a little busy right now *blam blam* figuring out my new surround sound system *blam* for my ballistics recordings so leave a message and I'll call you back! *blam*

Valera - "Hi, I've disappeared, so if you happen to find me, please let me know. I really hate to lose things, especially myself."

Eric - "Hey chickas, leave me a message and I'll schedule our date. If you're a guy, well, leave a message anyway."

Ryan - "Hello, this is Ryan Wolfe, formerly of WPIX-TV. If you have a tip for me, I highly recommend you contact the station directly and they will appropriately investigate. If you are calling for me, please leave me a message and I'll call you back after I'm done polishing my stove."

Speed: If you are a telemarkter, i WILL track you down and gut you like a fish. I SAID good day. *imatates Fez* I said good day! *beep*

Oy vey.

Horatio: You've reached the Horatio hotline! If it's about the missing labcoats, my team of highly skilled CSI's are on the case... *beep*

H:this is Caine.....Horatio Caine, i'm busy wearing my sunnies and driving my Betsy hummer, so don't bother me!!! or you will pay!! *beep*

Calleigh:Hey y'all this is Calleigh. I'm a little busy at the moment *guns fire* so leave a message and i'll get back to y'all later *beep*

Eric:hey this is Eric Delko the sexy CSI, if you're Gloria, leave me alone or i WILL arrest you! everyone else just leave a message and i'll get back to you. especially all you beautiful ladies. oh and ladies make sure you leave your numbers! *beep*

Ryan:hey this is Ryan, i'm busy organizing everything in my house by color right now, but if you leave a message I'll get back to you. *beep*

Speed:Hey this is Speed *ducati revs* duh. if it wasn't then you wouldn't be calling me. so you know what to do. *beep*

Alexx:this is Alexx Woods, I'm not able to answer the phone right now due to the fact that i'm talking to a dead body, but I'll get back to you later *beep*

Back