CSI:Miami Answering Machines. What would they say??

Speed: Hey you've reached Speed. Well, not exactly because you can't come into the phone so you can't touch me and if you can't touch me then I'm obviously not here, and that's what this message thingy-ma-bob is for. If you need to contact me, try my cell. If you've tried my cell then try back here because chances are I'm at one of these numbers. Leave a message after the beep. Actually, it's not really a beep. It's more of a blup but that's okay. You'll know it when you hear it. I'll get back to you as soon as I can but these days *sigh* I'm getting shot a lot so I won't answer. And if I never answer, it's because I'm dead and the reason is someone couldn't cover me properly so I got shot. Again. *sigh* What a moron. Leave a message.

:lol:

Speed: I hope you can hear this message. I clean the record head of my voice mail machine as well as I clean my gun. Just leave your mshjdah jpajfjbe ish aohirhias *beep*

OMG that is so funny [Dynamo1[/b]! I have another one:

Calleigh: Shh guys, okay, it's on.
Calleigh, Valera and Natalia at the same time:
Hi, this is Eric Delko's voicemail, but he's kinda busy at the moment, so if you leave him a message he might get back to you. Okay, bye!
Valera: Is it off yet?
Natalia: No, you idiot!
Valera: Hey! *beep*

Natalia: Hi, you've reached Natalia or rather "snake lady" to some. If this is Ryan, leave me alone. If this is Eric, please leave a message or better yet, just come on over. Oh yeah, Calleigh and Valera, no more mole jokes. For everyone else, leave a message after the beepy thing. *beep*

Lame, I know.

:lol: I liked it. It had me rollin'.

Horatio: You've reached Horatio Caine. I'm not available. I'm too busy being a hero. Leave a message.....After the beep. Incase you wanted to know what that fairly long silence was, it was me putting on my shades. *beep*

I'll put some spoiler space just in case so people haven't seen season four yet.

Ryan: "Hi you've reached Ryan Wolfe. If you're calling about my eye, please for the last time, I tell you my eye is perfectly fine. Whether it was nerve damage, Keratitis, or otherwise, that was a farce to find out if you were the mole.

Uh... sorry about that by the way. Leave me a message after the beep."

:D Best I could come up with sadly.

Caine: You've reached Horatio Caine, I am most likely cleaning my sunglasses or cleaning up my Hummer. Leave a message.[Beep]

Tyler: Hi you've reached Tyler. Or better yet, Tyler's machine. Remember me?? I used to be the A/V tech for the Miami Dade Crime Lab but for some reason they've gotten rid of me. If anybody finds me, please bring me back home so I can retrieve my messages and my job. *beep*

another lame one :(

Horatio: If you've reached this message then you have proof that I don't live in my Hummer. Anyway, I won't be replying to this because I am away in Brazil trying to save the show.

Horatio: Hi Horatio, his Hummer and Sunglassses aren't at home at the minuite. when we have finished talking to children and looking at the horizon we will call back.

Alot of these are really funny! What a great topic.

Horatio: This is Horatio Caine. Here's what I want you to do, I want you to leave your telephone number. Could you do that for me? But I need you to wait until after the beep.....after the beep. *beep*

Speed: This is Speed. (sigh....) You can leave your number, (sigh...) but I don't know when I'll be back.
*beep*

Calleigh: Hey, this is Calleigh here! Please leave a message, because I'm marrying Horatio atm.
Greets!

Back