CSI: Match Game, Season 7: The ___________ stops here!

David Hodges thought the best way to make sure he got what he wanted for Christmas was to let people know what was on his wishlist. So he decided to _______.
Horatio Caine opened a present and had to remove his sunglasses to wipe away a tear. "I've always wanted...a _______," he admitted.
Sid Hammerback was a hard man to buy for, so Sheldon decided to give him a gift card for _______.

A: Take out an ad in the Miami newspapers.
B: Bullet proof, fur lined sunglasses holder.
C: Weirdos-R-Us

A. Wear a "Hello, my name is name" badge that said "Ask me what I want for Christmas"

B. Hummer painted a color perfectly matched to his red hair

C. the local sandwich shop - I couldn't think of anything

A. Type up his wish list and make copies for everyone in the lab.
B. subscription to Sunglasses American magazine
C. Barnes and Noble

A: Taped it to the fridge in the breakroom

B: little window wipers for my sunnies

C: ME's book of the month club

The current Vegas team decided to play "What Is Your Theme Song". Each member stated what (existing) song they thought fit them/their life perfectly. Cath = ________, Greg= ________, Nicky= ______,
Riley= _______, Grissom = _________.

Catherine: Pretty Woman (Roy Orbison)
Greg: ?
Nick: Bad Day (Daniel Powter)
Riley: ?
Grissom: Spider-Man ('60s animated TV theme)
Hodges: Do Ya Think I'm Sexy (Rod Stewart)
Ecklie: Charlie Brown (The Coasters) ("Why is everyboady always picking on me?")

Cath: Three Times A Lady

Greg: (I Wanna Be A) Rockstar - Nickelback - cause he had that line one time about how he could have been a rock star. :)

Nicky: God Bless Texas - Little Texas (I think that's the name of the band lol) or "Why'd you come in here looking like that?" by Dolly Parton simply for the line that goes "all dressed up like a cowgirl's dream". :D or "Hey Mickey" changed to "Hey Nicky" :D

Riley: The Girl All The Bad Guys Want - Bowling for soup

Grissom: The Scientist- Coldplay :lol: I couldn't think of anything else.

Cath: Manhunt

Greg: Time After Time

Nick: I got friends in low places

Riley: The Logical Song

Grissom: The Long and winding road

Riley Adams said, "I don't usually go to a party on New Year's Eve. Instead, I _______."
"When the clock strikes twelve...to start the new year," Horatio Caine said, removing his sunglasses, "I want to kiss _______."
"This year, I'm determined to stick to my New Year's resolution," Stella Bonasera told the other CSIs. "My 2009 resolution will be (to) _______."

A: start reading the encyclopedia from book "A" all over again
B: my Hummer
C: run background checks on anyone I will date

Back