CSI: Match Game, Season 7: The ___________ stops here!

*attention*

Faylinn and i have decided to take this thread in a little different direction in hopes of getting more people involved. we would like to give other posters a chance to make up their own phrases. for now, we will keep things pretty informal. if its been around 24 hours since the last pair of phrases was posted, feel free to post a new set. if in the future we feel there needs to be more structure that can happen but for now we want to keep things easy going.

just remember when coming up with phrases, they must be pg 13. please keep the phrases clean, as well do not post a phrase where the first thing people will think of turns it into something dirty and non pg 13.

have fun!

A.Corpse...in his pink thong
B.Danny *lolol*

Warrick Brown's ghost said "The worst thing about being dead is having to/not being able to BLANK"

After giving Eric Delko flowery printed shirts for a while, the wardrobe department decided to switch to butterflies in this week's episode. Next week, they're planning on switching to ______.

Horatio Caine said, "Growing up...I always wanted...a _______." Yeaaaah!

"When it comes to (board/card/etc) games, I would never want to play _______ against Hawkes," Danny confessed.

Since CSI:NY was pre-empted by the presidential debates, it got Dynamo1 thinking about if he was elected president. He would appoint William Petersen (Grissom)to the position of (A)________ , David Caruso (Horatio) to (B)________ , Gary Sinise (Mac) to (C)________ , Marc Vann (Ecklie) to (D)________ , and Emily Procter (Calleigh) to (E)________ .

Back