CSI: Match Game, Season 7: The ___________ stops here!

Phrases for Saturday, September 20...

Petersen, Caruso, and Sinise were sitting around the production office discussing the season premieres. William Petersen said, "I hear that the members of the CSIFiles board can't wait any longer. The pressure is eating them alive." David Caruso said, "Sometimes you can't trust CBS. With our luck, they might pre-empt our show for a ________ special."
Gary Sinise said, "Hey, David. I noticed your show is up against season premieres of Boston Legal AND a two-hour Heroes." Caruso said, "Well, I can beat any Hero with my Sunglasses of Justice and Calleigh's ________ ."

17 Sep:

A. Will Work for Patee sign
B. Back (as in butt!)

20 Sep:

A. Hurricane Ike's aftermath (it's happening a lot here in Houston)]
B. Rack

(I finally got my power back on yesterday A.M. by the way. I was at a Starbuck's when I posted earlier this week)

(I finally got my power back on yesterday A.M. by the way. I was at a Starbuck's when I posted earlier this week)
I'm glad to hear it. :)

A. economy (not very good, but kind of relevant to current news coverage)
B. Bullet Girl superhero persona (uh, or something :lol:)

Last edited:
Phrases for Tuesday, September 23...

Sinise, Caruso, and Petersen were still loitering around the production studio offices and chatting. Gary Sinise said, "Billy, I saw you and Fishburne presenting an award on the Emmy show the other night. I don't know why we even bother. We never get an award for the acting, just for makeup, sound, cinematography, etc." William Petersen said, "Good point. With our luck, next year we will win one for Best ________ ."
Gary said, "Well, tomorrow night is my turn for the season premiere. Just wait till you see how I get away from that bank robber. I hit him over the head with a ________ ." David Caruso replied, "Aw, you didn't use spoiler code. Now you ruined it for me."

Phrases for Wednesday, September 24...

Gary said, "It is a crime that our season premiere might be delayed a few minutes because of a speech by President Bush." Carmine replied, "Unfortunately, there is no law on the books about it. The best we can do is have him booked for ________ ."
Melina said, "Maybe we can have CBS break into his speech and air ________ ."

Back