CSI: Match Game, Season 7: The ___________ stops here!

The CSI labs in each of the three cities decided to have Halloween/Costume parties. In Vegas, Greg, Riley and Nick decided to go in costumes that went together, so they dressed as: __________, _________ and _______.

In Miami, Ryan, Valera, Natalia, Eric and Calleigh did the same thing. So, they all dressed as characters from _________.

In NY, Danny, Lindsay and Adam talked a reluctant Flack into dressing as ______.

The CSI labs in each of the three cities decided to have Halloween/Costume parties. In Vegas, Greg, Riley and Nick decided to go in costumes that went together, so they dressed as: Moe, Larry and Curly.

In Miami, Ryan, Valera, Natalia, Eric and Calleigh did the same thing. So, they all dressed as characters from The Flintstones.

In NY, Danny, Lindsay and Adam talked a reluctant Flack into dressing as a clown. (We won't say he has a fear of clowns, but...well, they make him pee his pants. :evil:)

If I don't put my answers now, I'm gonna forget 'em. :lol: So, I'll put mine in spoiler bar.

A. Robin, Batgirl and Batman

B. Lord Of The Rings (cause they would make cute elves :lol: )

C. Elvis Presley :lol:

Phrases for Thursday, October 30...

CSIMatchGame08Ghosts.jpg

Holly Gibbs said to Warrick Brown, "I forgive you for leaving me alone at the crime scene to go gambling. But for quite a while, I was wishing you had died from ________ ."
Aiden Burns said to Tim Speedle, "Now that you have gone back to haunt Eric, now let's go spook ________ ."
Tim asked Warrick, "Now that you have joined us, who would you like to meet the most while up here?"
Warrick replied, "Well, I always wanted to say hi to ________ ."

Haha - I was going to post that tomorrow. ;) Oh, the CSI ghosts...

A. a slot machine falling on your head
B. Flack
C. ???

A: drowning in a room filled with poker chips
B: Sid Hammerback in his creepy place
C: "Jimmy The Greek" Snyder (bookie and sports commentator)

A. Getting knocked in the head by your winnings spitting out of a machine
B. Lindsay (She has Aiden's job now XD!)
C. God

Ok, I guess we should have some new phrases...

Lady Heather said, "I was surprised to see Gil when I opened the door - I expected to see (a/an/the) _______."
Mac was so angry about Adam being fired that he nearly sent Sinclair an e-mail demanding that he fire _______ instead.

Back