CSI Match Game Season 3: The BLANKS never lie!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah. I just haven't seen him yet. What season is he? (we can move this to the Miami board or PM if you like)

David Lee Smith has played IAB Sergeant Rick Stetler in 17 episodes from season 2 into season 5. There is a thread in the Miami Forum here. We now return to the CSI Match Game, already in progress.

A-The Crime Lab with scenes of Hodges trying to kill people in the lab and everyone running in terror

B-Natalia Boa Vista (if it DOES happen on the show, I will be PISSED!!!!)

New phrases for the Weekend (Sat Dec. 9th/Sun Dec. 10th):

For Christmas, Frank Tripp received a new wig. Now he looks like _______________!"

Mac Taylor said "Maybe it's just as well that Peyton broke up with me. She probably would have decorated the tree with _____________(s)."

LOL! Some good ones!

As we seem to have a lot of fans of Heroes on this board, this week is a Special HEROES edition of CSI Match Game!!! Just Imagine our favorite CSIs with super or special powers:

New phrases for Monday, Dec. 11th:
Unbeknowst to his teammates, Warrick Brown developed a time-space quantum warp in his Afro that allows him to pull out of it any small object he needs while evaluating a crime scene. However, sometimes it doesn't always work right. He reached into his Afro one time to grab a fingerprint kit, but instead pulled out (a) ___________________!"

Even Conrad Ecklie has a special power, but it is not much of a secret. After eating a big meal, he ________ .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back