CSI Match Game Season 3: The BLANKS never lie!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! New phrases for Tuesday, Dec. 5th:

Jim Brass said "Of all the murder weapon's I've seen, this Christmas Serial killer uses some REALLY WEIRD ONES!" (Audience: HOW WEIRD ARE THEY?!??!) Brass continued "They're so weird, we found a woman who was impaled on a _______________!"

Sheldon Hawkes said "Even at Christmas time, Sid Hammerback won't hesitate to go to that CREEPY PLACE of his. The other day while doing an autopsy, he talked about how at Christmas time, he and his wife would tie eachother up with ______________(s) before being.... intimate. UGH! EWWW!!! TOO MUCH INFORMATION SID!!!!"

A:Candy Cane
B: Garlands
(Sorry, I know they are unoriginal, everybody already had picked the same ones that I thought of)

catey1234 said:
(Sorry, I know they are unoriginal, everybody already had picked the same ones that I thought of)
There is nothing wrong with that. It is called Match Game, after all. And great minds think alike. ;)

New Phrases for Thursday, Dec. 6th:

Calleigh Duquesne said "The other day, Frank Tripp seemed very delighted when I hung some Christmas ornaments on my ________________(s)!"

Sara Sidle said "The one thing that I DO NOT like about celebrating Christmas with Grissom is all of the _____________(s) he hangs on his tree! UGH!!!"

A: ...holsters (She IS bullet girl, after all.)
B: ...lightning bugs or fireflies (Gotta light that tree.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back