CSI Match Game Season 3: The BLANKS never lie!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A-A CONDOM (The Definitive Answer, IMHO! :devil: )

B-Nailing a child molester and sending him away for life

Good job and thanks to Dynamo1 for taking over while I was out!

New phrases for Tuesday, Nov. 14:

Nick said "I finally took a vacation and went to Vancouver, BC in Canada. The weather was a little grey and wet, the people were friendly, but some poor guy was murdered and I helped the RCMP and VPD solve it. It turns out he took someone's ____________ and he got whacked with a curling stone!"

Horatio said "The reason why.... I still work in Miami... is because.... in addition to a good salary... Miami/Dade County gives me.... free ____________(s) as long as I'm in their employ!"

While I loved Vancouver, BC, it is good to be back home! :D

Welcome back, your dreams were your ticket out.
Welcome back to that same old place that you laughed about...

A: ...pet moose
B: ...sunglass cleaner solution

Love it back on celebrity row, sitting on Elaine Joyce's lap.

a. hockey stick!!!! :lol:
b. ummm SUNGLASSES the definitive answer there!!!

Good Job Dynamo1 you were Great
Welcome back Hankster and Vancouver is a great city!

Yep... there were a couple of days of what I call January Houston Weather--cold with deluges of rain--I was able to drive in it just fine, but the locals had some trouble. ;) Thankfully, there are plenty of indoor things to to in Vancouver as well. I just didn't do the Grouse Grind or go to Victoria this time.

^^ Never mess with the Timmies!!

A-Poutine (French Fries with Gravy and Cheese Curds, a Canadian Treat!)
poutine's canadian? Wow. I'm Canadian, and I didn't know that :lol: But I tell ya, it tates better than it sounds.

I have another answer for the first one.
A) Coffee Crisp/Smarties/etc (canadian chocolate bars that I'm told aren't available in the states, which is incredably sad, bc there the best :))

A. Northern Exposure dvds
B.Free room and board (since we never see his house we can only assume he lives at the lab) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back