CSI Match Game Season 3: The BLANKS never lie!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MacsGirlMel said:
lol I am soo telling Lauren (Shuriyu) about this!

1.Hockey puck
2.Sunglasses

:lol: :lol: And I'm so freakin' glad you did. I just broke a rib laughing.

Death by Curling Stone.. :p That's fantastic.

LOL! Some good ones there, eh? I'll be coming back to Vancouver in a month or two. Maybe we can all meet at Rooster's Quarters for Montreal Chicken and Poutine or at Granville Island Brewer to toss back a Maple Creme Ale in a MB Party?

New phrases for Wednesday Nov. 15th:

Nick continued to talk about his trip to Vancouver "Vancouver is a great city, but still, it's hard to take a vacation when you're a CSI. I stayed over at the Sylvia Hotel, but before I unpacked, I pulled out my CSI kit and checked for _________________(s)!"

Tonight on CSI: Chicago, Captain Carl Winslow is worried when labrat Steve Urkel invents a new gadget that ________ (s).

A: ...bodily fluids in the bed. (I have worked at hotels for over 24 years, so I am allowed to say that.)
B: *multi-card answer* ...send them back in time to prevent the murder or accident (but it malfunctions and sends them back to the prehistoric era).

a. seminal fluid, the definative answer along with yours Dynamo1 :D

b. I'm stuck here too, I'd go with the clone one too ;)

A. Vaginal fluid - little different
B. Have no idea

On Sunday November 26, GSN is airing a special about the original match game with Brett Somers and Richard Dawson. They're sharing their favorite memories about their time on the series.

a. ketchup chip residue (trying to get away from the bodily fluid thing and into the canadian thing :lol: :p)
b. gives people crazy kung-fu abilities (one of steves many alter egos was bruce lee :D)

Calihan said:

On Sunday November 26, GSN is airing a special about the original match game with Brett Somers and Richard Dawson. They're sharing their favorite memories about their time on the series.

What time is it airing, and where is Charles Nelson Reilley? He's still alive ya know!!! :D

Hankster said:
Calihan said:

What time is it airing, and where is Charles Nelson Reilley? He's still alive ya know!!! :D

It's on at 8pm EST. As for Charles Nelson Reilly, I don't know why he's not on the show. Maybe he is and TV Guide just didn't put his name down.

Calihan said:
Hankster said:
Calihan said:

It's on at 8pm EST. As for Charles Nelson Reilly, I don't know why he's not on the show. Maybe he is and TV Guide just didn't put his name down.
Repeated at 11:00 pm EST. Are we gonna set a record of quotes within a quote?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back