CSI Match Game S5: Get ready to __________ the stars!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, allmaple, your avi draws my eyes to it everytime I see it. Last time I was staring at it for like 5 minutes! :lol:

A: Broom Closet. :)
B: Inspector Forschools

::: YAWWWNNNNN ::: My wife was sleeping, but my heart was still pounding and it was hard to get to sleep so I got up, surfed the web and posted til I was ready to go back to sleep.

A: Conference :eek:

B: Sam Tyler (I was going to say Clouseau or Gadget, but I figured Detective Inspector Sam Tyler from "Life on Mars" would also be a good one!)

Please continue posting!

MacsGirlMel said:

Who's Abberline?

inspector abberline investigated the jack the ripper murders and was played by johnny depp in the movie 'from hell' :D

and thanks Marns! when i saw it i couldnt resist ;)

New phrases for Monday, June 11th:

Horatio said, "I have some news." *Removes sunglasses* "A piece... fell off the shuttle Atlantis... as it blasted off on Friday from Cape canaveral. It crashed through the roof... of the police station and... hit Rick Stetler... on the head. And now..." *Puts sunglasses back on* "he thinks he's ___________ ."

Nick Stokes said "The other day I was checking in my attic for rats and weirdo stalkers when I fell through the sheetrock ceiling and landed on my ______________! Dang, that hurt!!!"

A: Natlia Boa Vista :eek: :lol:

B: (Multi-card) Box full of spikes, push-pins, thumb-tacks, spikey cleats and broken glass

Please continue posting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back