CSI Match Game S5: Get ready to __________ the stars!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New phrases for Wednesday, June 6th:

Richard Dawson said "The real reason I left the Match Game was because I thought Charles Nelson Reilly was ___________ing in my... .errr... WATER cup! I brought in some CSI's from LAPD and proved it!"

Gene Rayburn said "That's not what really happened. The truth of the matter is Richard Dawson kept on putting his hands all over _____________ inappropriately, and some LAPD CSI's proved it with fingerprint analysis!"

A: ...tinkling
B: ...Judy Landers
1.gif

A: tinkling

B: Elaine Joyce

Please continue posting!

FYI: In some episodes of the Match Game, it was rather obvious that some of the panelists were having 3 Martini Lunches and were probably keeping Vodka in their water cups. Hence the "err... WATER cup" in the phrase! :lol: :D :devil:

Calihan said:
B. Brett Somers
I agree.
12.gif
6.gif
Hahahahaha
9.gif
1.gif

When he has Loni Anderson, Judy Landers, Elaine Joyce, Jo Ann Pflug, Lee Meriwether, Lynda Day George, Adrienne Barbeau, Louisa Moritz, Barbara Rhoades, and many other beauties sitting beside him, he would really go for Brett.
22.gif

A.Tinkling
B. My wife (they did sometimes rag on Gene and his wife Helen too, all in good fun. Also on Betty White and Allen Ludden...I love those reruns and the ones where Brett talks about her ex Jack Klugman. Oh man someone needs to do a Quincy question lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back