CSI LV fic "A sick man's game" Greg centered drama/suspense

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by ericloca, May 20, 2007.

1. sarahSidle1981

sarahSidle1981 Lab Technician

Re: CSI LV fic "A sick man's game" Greg centered drama/suspe

Oh, no. I hope he remember who they are soon.

2. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

That's an interesting twist. I've seen writers do it with various chars though and am curious where you'll take it.

3. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Ch 12 Amnesia

“Who are you ?” Greg asked them .

“Greg , there is no time for jokes , okay ?” Nick said .

“Yeah , man , you scared the hell out of us , don’t play with us any more , alright ?” Warrick spoke .

“But I don’t know you …” he defended himself .

“Are you serious ?” Sara asked “you really don’t know who we are ?”

“No ,” he answered

“So , you know what’s your name ?” Catherine said , sending Nick to get the doctor

“You told me , Greg ”

“Yes , but your last name ?”

“I …my name is ..I don’t have an idea .”

Nick entered with the doctor .

“Could you step out of the room ? I need to check him now .”

“Sure”

They went on the hallway and sat on the chair in the waiting room . Looking at each other frightened , they were hoping that everything will be okay , no on expected at this .

“Why the hell , guys ? Hasn’t he been through a lot already ?” Nick said .

“Yeah , he has . But I can’t understand why he has amnesia , the doctor said he will be okay , that there will be nothing like this !” Catherine yelled .

“Slow down there , Cath . If you scream you’re not going to help Greg , understand ?”

“Yeah , sorry Gil ..it’s just that I hoped everything will be okay and now …”

“We are going to help him remember . At the lab , seeing all those familiar things , he will have his memory back”

“Yeah , I hope so .”

“So , doc , how is our guy ?” Grissom asked .

“Well , we haven’t expected at this thing … ”

“What was the cause ? The hit in the head ?”

“That’s the big problem . The hit wasn’t powerful enough to touch the memory core . This amnesia is psychic , caused by the torture .”

“The pain …” Nick whispered .

“Yeah , after those injuries I saw on him , I think his own mind had blocked the memories ”

“He will recover ?”

“He has a lot of options : he may remember tomorrow , after a year , a week , ten years , he can have amnesia forever . Nothing is sure .”

“Have you told him about the … accident ?”

“No. And , not to forget , he will have massive headaches when he will remember some of the things . This happen always with this kind of amnesia .”

“Thanks , doc . Can we enter to speak to him ?”

“Yeah , and try to find out what he remember , okay ?”

They opened for the second time in that hour Greg’s door . Now they entered slowly and looked at Greg . He saw them and smiled .

“Hey , Greg , we are disturbing you ?”

“No … I … you look familiar , but I just don’t … don’t know who you are , I’m sorry .”

“No problem .So , what do you remember ?”

“Uh …I feel my mind is empty , I can’t remember anything . Please , if you don’t mind , tell me who you are .”

“Of course not . My name is Catherine Willows .”

“And I am Nicholas Stokes . Everybody calls me Nick , you too”

“Nice to meet you ,,Catherine , Nick”

“I’m Sara Sidle “ the brunette told him .

“Me Warrick , Warrick Brown .”

“And who are you ?”he motioned to Grissom

“Me ? Gilbert Grissom ”

“Our boss ” Sara said .

“Boss ? Where I am working ?”

“At Las Vegas crime lab . You are an investigator .”

“Really ?” he smiled “cool . Where are you guys working ?”

“We are your colleagues at the crime lab”

“Wow , don’t tell me I work with two hot girls …. wow”

“So , you remember your sense of humor . That’s good . ” they all laughed .

“ I have a question … please , can you tell me some things about myself ?”

“Yes , of course .

Your name is Greg Sanders . You work as a CSI at LVPD crime lab , but you were first a

DNA technician , you were working in the lab . You love rock music , your favorite brand of coffee is called Blue Hawaiian , … you have a big apartment in the middle of the town ”

”What city is this ?”

“Las Vegas”

“Where did I studied ?”

“B.S. in Chemistry, UC Berkeley”

“Oh , I’m good ”

“Yeah , you are”

“Why did I became a CSI ?”

“Well , you loved more field work than lab … but you are great on both . You started to ask for field three years ago , and Grissom here agreed , so you started training hard . You failed your final proficiency the first time , but you were given a second chance and you managed this time .You were very happy . ”

“Well , what can you tell me about my family ?”

“Your mother is Norwegian ; your grandparents had to leave the country because your grandma got pregnant before the wedding ” Grissom smiled “you are an only child . You were born in San Gabriel . on 5 May 1975”

“I’m thirty ?” he asked .”that old ?!”

“You’re the youngest from all the lab .”

“Really ?” Greg asked “nice . so , when I can go out from the hospital ?”

“The doctor told me that tomorrow .”

“Well , let’s talk then , okay ? I want to see the lab , maybe I’ll remember something , anything about my life . Now I feel very tired , I want to sleep.”

……

They got out of Greg’s room and started walking to the car .

“So , what do you think ?” Nick asked Sara .

“I just want Greg to remember everything except for the kidnapping …”

“Yeah , that part will be better forgotten “ Warrick said “let’s hope that . And tomorrow , immediately after will get out of hospital let’s brought him at the office , maybe there is here something familiar for him , who knows ? ”

“Yeah , you’re right , maybe seeing a face ..”

….

At the hospital , Greg was lying in the bed thinking . Why the hell he couldn’t remember anything ? If those were his friends , why he felt he didn’t knew them ?

And the most important question , a thing he didn’t think until now , why he was in hospital ? What had happened to him ? He had an accident ? No one told him . But he felt those guys were hiding something from him . They were really his friends ? He hoped so , they knew so much about him . But those things they said about him and his family were true ?

He hoped that the next day he will find out . Closing his eyes , he heard something :

“Well , to make sure he’s not going to forget this , I will hit him one time for every one of you five …” he heard someone saying .

The first strike came , the second the second one . The horrid pain . A scream .The blood on draining on his back . Other hits .

And an excruciating pain and then black .

Greg jumped out from his bed . He felt like waking up from a bad dream . He had a massive headache . The young guy just hoped this was not a flashback , it was just a nightmare … but deep inside him he knew all was real.

4. MacsGirlMel

eew that wasn't good. I hope he recalls something good soon.

5. sarahSidle1981

Love the update, keep going.

6. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Memories

The next day , the CSIs came to take Greg from the hospital . They entered his room and saw him fully dressed and ready to go .

He looked at them , he smiled and went out . After the doctor gave him the prescription , they left together and climbed in two cars . Greg was with Nick and Sara . Catherine , Warrick and Grissom were in the other car .

Greg’s car

“So , you glad you are out of that hospital ?”

“Of course , I hate hospitals . ”

“Yeah , you always say that”

“I don’t remember …”

“I know . Listen , now we will go to the lab , you wanna come ?”

“Yes ! maybe something will came back into my memory !”

Nick drove silently to the lab . Grissom arrived there before and he told all the lab Greg’s situation .

“We need to help Greg remember his past , okay ? If he does something that he has done in the past , you will said him that . And don’t make him feel a stranger , you will talk to him exactly like before , alright ? ”

“Yes , Grissom . Anything else ?”

“Yes . I don’t want him to hear a word about the kidnapping ,is that clear ?”

“Yes , it is boss . ?Look they are coming .”

Everybody went to his job . They looked normal , very normal .

“Hey , Greg !” Grissom told him .”do you wanna see the lab ?”

He nodded .. They walked on the hallway . Greg noticed the signs of an explosion . There were many people in different rooms who were working . Investigators and lab techs . He remembered that . He remembered working in the lab .

They entered first the A/V lab . Archie was working hard on a new case . He didn’t notice Greg or Grissom .

“Archie ”

“Hey Grissom , Greg” he turned around “how are you feeling ?” he said to Greg .

“Fine but … I don’t know who you are …”

“Archie , Archie Johnson , you don’t know me ?”

“I am sorry … I can’t … I can’t remember anything …. ”

“It’s okay , Greg . Are you okay ?” Grissom spoke , seeing that his face became white

“Yeah just a headache … it’ll pass ”

“Good , ready for the next visit ?”

“Where ?”

“Prints lab”

“Prints ? Nice ….”

Grissom left and motioned to Greg to follow him . The older man opened the door letting the CSI enter before him .

“Hey Jacqui ”

“Hey Grissom . How are you Greg ?”

“She’s Jacqui Franco , she make fingerprints analysis ”

The girl had a knife in her hand . Seeing that Greg closed his eyes as a flashback came into his memory .

“Say hello , Greg , you’re friends are watching us right now , isn’t that great .”This will make you suffer ”

The man sliced the knife across his arm , from shoulder to his fingers , deep , painful and very slowly .

He remembered the knife , it looked just like the one in Jacqui’s hand . Feeling dizzy , Greg rushed out from the lab and sat on the floor in the hallway .

“Are you okay ?” Grissom Asked him and Greg could saw the worries on the older man’s face .

“Yeah , fine , a little dizzy , I’ll be okay ” he calmed his boss

“Alright then , let’s go in the break room , maybe a little coffee will help .”

“I think so ”

They walked into the break room . There Sara and Nick were talking about the latest case , Catherine was drinking a coffee , Warrick was reading a paper . Greg sat on a chair and putted his head in his hands .

“Hi , sweetie , are you okay ?” the blonde asked him .

“Yeah … but I can’t remember anything and I hate this thing … I don’t even remember how my parents look …”

Everybody looked at Greg and felt what was going into his mind . It has to be awful to feel that you know anyone , but just don’t remember them …. To forget your life is one on the most painful punishments . And Greg was the last man in the world who deserved a punishment , after all he had been through . His innocence , his craziness , they were all gone . He wasn’t the same . But they will help him to regain that forgotten personality that made Greg such an wonderful person . They promised him this , so they will try anything to do it . If the have to , they will teach him again from the beginning what to do in the lab , in the field .Everything , because they felt this was their responsibility . He was kidnapped , beaten , whipped , stabbed , shot and all of this because of some criminal who wanted revenge on them .

“Do you want some coffee , Greg ?”

“Sure , what brand ?”

“Your favorite , here” Catherine gave him a coup .

He took a sip . Oh my God , he thought , I know this taste , I know it … my coffee . I remembered . But then he felt another headache , who forced him to sit on the chair again .

“Boss , here are your results ” David Hodges entered the lab . He was the only one who hadn’t been told about Greg’s situation .

“Hey , Greg how are you doing ?”

“Fine , Hodges ”

Everybody turned around and looked dazed at Greg .

“What ?” he asked.

“Greg … you know Hodges “

“I think so ”

“What’s the problem ? Why he should not remember me ?” David asked .

“Because , Hodges , Greg has amnesia and the doctor told us he’s not going to remember anything anytime soon …that’s why ?”

“What ? From the ….?”

“From what ? What happened to me ?”

“An accident .”

“So , what happened in that accident ?”

“You were driving to a crime scene to take some evidences . You got them and in the way to the lab a rain started … the speed and the wet street … your car entered in a tree and you were hurt pretty bad …. Broken leg , dislocated shoulder , cracked ribs … a wound to the head . ”

“Don’t lie to me Nick .” Greg said

………………

The 13th chapter ! I can’t believe it !

Thank you guys for reading and reviewing !

7. sarahSidle1981

I really love the last post, update soon.

8. MacsGirlMel

hmmm the next one should be interesting if Nick has to tell him what really happened.

9. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Ch 14 Truth

“Don’t lie to me , Nick”

“I am not lying …”

“Yes you are …ahhhh” he said .

“What is it ? Are you okay ?” Nick asked him , seeing his white face .

“Just … just a headache ”

Greg’s face frightened Nick . He looked so pale … clearly he wasn’t feeling good .

“Now , let’s show Greg what real pain means ” Jonathan said taking Nick’s gun in his hand “you know this gun , Nicky ? You know who’s this gun , don’t you ?” he said pressing it against Greg’s shoulder .”you know that the most painful gunshot wound are those ones ? From close distance … let’s see how much it hurts” he laugh pulling the trigger .

“AAhhhh !!!” Greg screamed .

The CSI were stunned . They saw the pain on his face , his eyes . And the blood draining from the wound .

“You…. Bastard ! You criminal !” Warrick yelled .

“You enjoyed this , guys don’t you ?” Bobby laughed .”Wanna repeat the scene ?” he said , taking the gun from Mike’s hand and putting it on Greg’s leg .”this will hurts” he said , pulling the trigger .

This time the scream was louder , the pain was more intense . Bobby and Jonathan laughed .

He remembered the laugh . The excruciating pain in his shoulder and after that , in his leg . It was horrible . But the memories were coming back . And those weren’t pleasant ones .

His mind became dizzy , the room was spinning . He heard Nick’ voice , but he couldn’t understand what he was saying .

“C’mon , let me help you ” Nick tried to put him on a chair .

“Okay …” he whispered before falling to his knees and then fainting on the floor .

“Greg ? Greg !” Nick yelled .

Everybody in the room was stunned .

“Help me , why are you all staying like that ?” Nick yelled .

Warrick gave Nick a hand and they putted their younger friend on the couch .

“What the hell happened ?” Sara asked .

“I think …I think he remembered something ” Catherine answered.

“Yeah … but I think he knows all about the kidnapping .”

“Oh , no , Grissom , don’t say that … this is the last thing I want him to remember . I hoped the memories from that time were erased at all .”

“Yeah , me too .”

They heard a groan and turned to the place were Greg was .

“Hey , sleeping beauty . How are you feeling ?”

“Like crap . My head hurts bad .”

“Here , the doctor gave this to you . Some pills for the headache .”

“Thank , Catherine .”

“You’re welcome , sweetie . You scared us all when you fainted .”

“Yeah , man ….”

“You’re still a liar , Nick”

“What ?”

“It wasn’t an accident . I know all . ”

“You remembered ?”

“Yeah …”

“All ?”

“I think so ”

“You remembered us ?”

“No … just the torture …”

“Oh boy” Sara said .

“So , correct me if I’m wrong .”

“Alright . Speak .”

“I was at the crime scene …. That girl dead . I went upstairs to take evidences and I heard a gunshot . I went down and I was hit in the head . When I woke up I was in a room , my arms were tied to the ceiling of a room with chains …”

“Until now , is good”

“Then it was a first phone call … he called you … the whip …I was blindfolded … the pain was horrid …” he has shaking .

“Take it easy , Greg , no one’s rushing you , okay ?”

“Alright . After that , he beat me several times and then left . I passed out .”

“So this explain the bruises .”

“Yeah . The next one , when I woke up he told me you’re going to see me … not only to hear me … then he stabbed me ” Greg closed his eyes as he remembered .”so you saw everything . This part was …. Horrible ….I couldn’t stop the pain , it was worse every moment …”

“Oh Greg …” Catherine whispered .

“And when he let me make the call … I have told you all that I remembered , I think the amnesia started then …. Because is something I don’t know … beside Bobby …who’s Bobby ? The name just came into my mind …”

“Bobby is the guy that betrayed us ”

“Ah … I remember telling you something about this Bobby …” his voice was trembling , his face became pale as he told his memories .

“Yeah , go on.” Nick smiled .

“Fine , I remember only the gunshots and the blood draining on my arm … then everything became black .” they could see the pain in his eyes , the fear on his face .

“So , this is all you remember .”

“I think so .”

“You can’t remember us ?”

“No , I still don’t …”

“But why the hell you remembered Hodges ?”

“I dunno …it has to be a reason .” he smiled .

“Yeah . We are going to discover it soon . I promise .”

Greg leaned his head on the couch , looking at nothing , just thinking at the memories . Why the hell he remembered those horrible things ? Why he didn’t remember his friends ? Those question will have an answer soon , he hoped

10. MacsGirlMel

I wanna know what Hodges motivation was, too. More soon!

11. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Ch 15 It’s all coming back to me now

Greg entered Hodges’s lab , Grissom asked him to go there to take the evidence for the latest case , with a rapist that killed his victims after abusing them .

“Hey , what do you have for me ?” Greg asked , smiling slightly .

“Well , Greg , the DNA in your case wasn’t a match to the suspect , but I have some alleles in common . I think it was a brother or a son . ”

“Thank you , David .”

“You’re welcome .”

Greg left the lab and headed to Grissom’s office , but no one was there , so he went to the break room . There he saw Grissom and Sara kissing .

“Hey , guys . Here your evidence Griss.” He handed the paper to Grissom , after he broke the kiss .”We have no evidence that can place this guy to the scene , but …”

“But … what ?”

“Epithelial on the murder weapon … a brother or a son .”

“That’s good .

“Yeah , but what do we know about the victim ?”

“Greg , you look like you remembered how to work in the lab . You know the procedure , the DNA analysis …”

“Yes , I think I remembered , I don’t know when , but I just woke up I knew how to do it . I think it’s a good sign , isn’t it . ”

“But you remember us ?”

“I don’t know it’s foggy , I can’t … I think I remembered but I just don’t see any memories with you from my past … sorry .”

“It’s okay , Greg , it’s okay .” Nick put his hand on his shoulder “you are going to remember , I’m sure of it ”

“I hope so” Greg said disappointed .”I want so much to remember the things with you …”

They saw Ecklie entering the lab .

“Sanders , I need to talk to you !”

“Of course , sir” he said and after Ecklie left , he asked them “who the hell is he ?”

“He’s our supervisor . C’mon , I’m coming with you” Grissom said .

“Thanks”

They left together and entered Grissom’s office , where Ecklie was standing on a chair and looking at a tarantula . Grissom took the animal from his hand .

“So ,Sanders , I understand you don’t know who you are ?”

“No , sir , I suffer from amnesia ”

“A , that’s right , I forgot . So , let’s talk about what do you remember . I understood that you don’t know who are your colleagues .”

“No ,sir , I know who my colleagues are , I just don’t have memories with them .”

“Alright , then . But what do you remember ?”

“What I remember ? ”

“Yeah”

“Well , I know why I am amnesiac , I was kidnapped” he put his hand on his head “whipped , stabbed , shot , beaten ” the pain became more intense “and almost burned alive ” he tried to approach a chair and Grissom helped him .

“Greg , are you okay ?” the boss asked , very worried .

“Yeah , the headache again .” Greg spoke with his voice trembling like hell .

“So , what else do you remember ?” Ecklie asked , indifferent from what had just happened .

“Leave him alone , Conrad , for God’s sake , he is going to pass out here and all you care is those fuckin memories !”

“I….I’m okay Grissom , really , I’m fine . ”

“So ,please answer my question !”

“What else I remember … yeah , I remembered Hodges , and I have some flashbacks with Bobby … ”

“So , because you don’t know anything about this lab or the work , I suggest you to leave ”

“What ?1” Grissom yelled “this is his last chance to have his memories back and you fire him ? How can you be such a bastard ?”

“Calm down , Gil , or you are leaving with him .”

“What , you’ll fire me too ? What is this lab going to do without us ? And I want you to know that Greg remembered perfectly how to work in the lab and in the field ”

Greg closed his eyes , feeling very dizzy . The room was spinning around him , so he putted his head in his hands . He felt sick , but he couldn’t stand up . He started shaking violently , his eyes widened in shock and he remembered something .

“Congratulations Sanders” Ecklie said .

Grissom and Greg shake hands.

” Thank you.” Greg remembered that he said .

In the doorway, Catherine holds up a bottle of champagne while the others hold
    their glasses. They’re waiting for Greg.

Greg goes to join them. He rushes over and they hand him his glass.

”Cheers. To you.”

“G-grissom … I r-remembered y-you …” Greg spoke , after other flashbacks came into his mind .

“What ?”

“I remembered you all … and the … my … proficiency ….” He started trembling .

“Greg , are you okay ?” Grissom became worried .

“Yeah , I-I know about you guys … ” he smiled “part of my memories came back”

“What happened to him ?” Ecklie asked , worried for the first time .

“This happen always when he remembers something ”

Greg was trembling uncontrollably and felt the need to pass out .

“Greg , talk to me , okay ?” Grissom said .”are you okay ?”

“Yeah … I know you … I remembered all of you…. ” his voice was trembling too .

“You know me ?”

“Yeah …. You are 50 years old , you are forensic entomologist …. You suffer from otosclerosis … your mother was deaf …am I right ?” he asked .

“Yeah , Greg , oh my God , you remembered ….” Grissom smiled .”tell me what you remember about the others , if you’re up to ”

“I am feeling fine . About who do you want to tell you ?”

“Let’s go in the break room .Come on Conrad .”

They entered the break room , where all the team was talking . Greg looked at them smiling . He sat on a chair followed by Grissom and the supervisor .

“Good news and bad news.” Greg spoke

“What ?” Nick asked .

“Well , I know about you , guys , my memories are back… ”

“When ?”

“Minutes ago .”

“You’ve got to be kidding me … in a few minutes you remembered all about us ?”

“Let’s not exaggerate …. I know some things about your life … and my life in the lab .. ”

“Well , let’s try you . What do you know about me ?” Catherine asked .

“Cat , you hate to be called like that , I know – God , I feel good when I say I know – you have a daughter born in ’92 , your husband , ex husband is dead – car accident – your dad is Sam Braun , casino owner “

“Well , I see you remembered . What about myself ?” Nick asked .

“You are born in … Texas , right ?” Nick nodded “you have five sisters and a brother ?”

“Yeah . Go on .”

“You had a stalker … Crane … I don’t remember his first name ”

“Nigel Crane ”

“Yeah , that’s right . And you were kidnapped and buried alive by Gordon..”

“Walter Gordon.”

“So , you know us all , Greg , is good to have you back . But what’s the bad news ?”

“Well … you can’t play with me anymore , I know you now ….” He laughed .

“So Ecklie ,when do you want me and Greg to leave ?? ”

“What ?!” Nick yelled .

“What leaving ? I didn’t say anything about someone leaving ” Ecklie said , and went out , leaving them to enjoy the new day .

….

But someone was not pleased that Greg remembered .

“This can’t be possible . That bastard can’t remember … if he will recognize me as the one who tortured him ? Is good that he knows that Jon played with him , but for how long ? Because , if he will say anything about me , I will kill him … I can’t be caught .,. I’ll do anything to get revenge on this idiots who don’t even look at me …they will pay .. ” he thought and laughed in the shadow .

12. MacsGirlMel

If that's Hodges, they better take care of him soon.

13. sarahSidle1981

Keep going, I need to know what happen next.

14. ericloca

ericloca Lab Technician

Ch 16 The party

Greg was happy today , because , helped by his friends , all his memory came back . He remembered everything , his life , his parents , his childhood , the life together with his colleagues , even how to drive or make some complicated DNA analysis . And today , Sara , Nick , Catherine ,Grissom and Warrick decided to prepare that welcome back party that they planned since Greg was in hospital .

So , Nick brought the drinks . He bought champagne , wine merlot , because this was Greg’s favorite . Warrick and Grissom took the food , pizza and other thinks their friend loved . While Catherine was preparing the room , Sara arranged the music , which was going to be all types . But Greg’s crazy rock was included too .

“Sara help me out , would you ?”

“Of course , Cath , just ask .” she smiled “what do you want me to do ?”

“Put this on the table without breaking it ”

Sara took the bottle from her hand , but Nick entered that moment and they hit each other , so Sara fell on the back .

“Sara ! ” Catherine yelled .

“The bottle’s fine , I didn’t broke it .”

“Here , let me help ” Nick offered .

“Why didn’t you look where you were going ? You could have make broke the bottle !”

“Come on , Sara , the bottle’s fine .”

“I know , I was just kidding . Let’s go .”

“Remember guys , this is a secret , I arranged to keep Greg at the lab , we’ve got less than an hour to finish this .” Catherine spoke .

“Well , we finished with drinks”

“And food ” Grissom said .

“Music too .”

“And the house is ready .Two of you guys go to the lab and take Greg and the others .”

“I’ll go Nick offered .”

“And I’ll came with you .” Sara said .

“So it’s all ready . Greg is the only one missing .”

Sara left followed by Nick . They started the engine and went to the lab .

“So , Sara what do you think Greg’s reaction will be ?” Nick asked , laughing .

“He’ll be a little dazed and he will start to laugh , like you” she answered .

All the way they talked about the party , how is going to be , what everybody is going to do , who will be there .

“Oh my God , if Hodges will come we’ll be out of food in less than an hour .”

“Yeah … and I heard he wants to get fat !”

“No Nick it’s impossible ! not at my party !”

“He thinks he’s tiny …”

“Tiny like a pig ….” Sara mumbled .

They arrived finally and there Sara looked for Greg .

“Hodges , get everybody ready and meet us at Catherine’s house , okay?”

“Alright , you go get Greg he’s in the garage ”

“Cool , go !”

Hodges announced everybody , so they slowly packed their things took the gifts and left the lab , going to the party .

Nick entered the garage and put his hand on Greg’s shoulder .

“Come on , G , we need to go .”

“Where ?”

“A new crime scene , we were requested .”

“What we ?”

“Me , you and Sara ”

“Nice , let’s go .”

“And Nick , a thing : today I remembered something else , when I was kidnapped ….they were three guys , not just two … but I don’t know how the third looked or who he was ..”

“We’ll find him Greg , but now we’ve got a crime scene to work on .”

“No , you’re not going to find me ! he’s not going to remember , I’ll make sure he will not !... you won’t catch me , you can’t …you will see now who is the boss here “ someone laughed in the shadow .

“Sara , let’s go to the car .”

“I have something to do … please wait for me here for a moment ”

She left to take a case , she came after ten minutes and made them a sign to came and leave .

They went to the car , they climbed in and started the engine .

“Hey Greg , ready to go ?” Sara asked .

“Come on , why is everybody asking me this ?” he laughed .”I am not a child anymore , you know ?”

“Really ?”

“Yeah … you are just a kiddo , you know that ” Nick put his hand on his shoulder .

“I’m thirty , okay ?”

“So what ?”

“Okay , you won . What’s the crime scene about , who died ? ”

“A guy … drug dealer . Shot in the head I heard …”

“My God , these drugs are killing peoples … I hate them ”

“Yeah man me too .”

Outside they saw the beautiful lights of Vegas ; God they have lived here for so many years , but never saw the real beauty of Las Vegas ; the night life , the casinos , gambling . The lights in the dark night , that’s the reason why tourists came here .

Tonight they saw the real beauty of their town . For the first time .

“O , Sara , slow down a little would you ?” Nick said .

“I … can’t slow down .”

“What ?!” Nick yelled “what do you mean ?”

“Nick .. the breaks are not working …”

“Oh my God …” Greg said “we are going to die !”

Outside was raining .The damn rain !

“Sara , watch out !” Greg screamed , but it was too late .

The car skid , Sara lost control on the wet highway and they hit a tree .

Sara’s head hit the glass , but Greg’s body have broken it and the young CSI flew through the window on the front of the car and then he stumbled on the ground .

Nick just hit hand head a little , but he wasn’t badly injured …. He saw some shadows in the front of the car and he thought he had visions .

“Sara ?” he asked , looking at her and then he passed out ….

15. MacsGirlMel

ack it's not nice to hurt him again. You're evil. Fix it soon!

more soon!